polyprint texjet echo printing different colors - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing

DTG Category Sponsor

Discuss the various aspects of direct to garment printing. DTG printers include Brother, T-Jet, Flexi-Jet, DTG Kiosk, Kornit, Mimaki, Tex-Jet and others! Discuss and learn about this up and coming printing technology.

polyprint texjet echo printing different colors

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old October 7th, 2019 Oct 7, 2019 9:56:41 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Allon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default polyprint texjet echo printing different colors

hi
i have 2 polyprint texjet echo printers. they print different colors for the same graphics. i have a lot of problems with customers because sometimes the print colors are not the same as in the design and also i cannot print the same job with both printers because i get different results.
i think maybe the problem is with color profile because i see different info at the profile info box on the texjet rip setup info. each printer is connected to its own computer and texjet rip software, and the profile info is different. i attached photos of the profile info and also of printing results on the two printers for the same design. the problem is not with print head because test prints are ok and we perform daily maintanance and we get this problem since day one with the printers.
the problem happens both when i print only color print on white shirts and when i print with white ink on dark shirs.
you can see in the photos that we have different profile info for the same printing settings, and you can see printing results - different colors for same design, printed on both printers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg print1 color ink.jpg (660.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg printer1 color+white ink.jpg (685.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg printer2 color ink.jpg (456.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg printer2 color+white ink.jpg (392.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg color ink print.jpg (391.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg white+color ink print.jpg (469.6 KB, 10 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 8th, 2019 Oct 8, 2019 1:14:27 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Carlo

Default Re: polyprint texjet echo printing different colors

It's look like printer-settings related. When printing on black it looks like on underbase less ink was used.

If your software shows how much $ ink it uses, look at the cost, is the same like on other printer?

At the general settings looks like everything is okay, but what about other tabs? Looks like there you'll be able find a difference in profiles there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lookhere.jpg (545.5 KB, 2 views)

Old October 8th, 2019 Oct 8, 2019 2:32:13 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Allon

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlycashholder
It's look like printer-settings related. When printing on black it looks like on underbase less ink was used.

If your software shows how much $ ink it uses, look at the cost, is the same like on other printer?

At the general settings looks like everything is okay, but what about other tabs? Looks like there you'll be able find a difference in profiles there.
thanks,
white underbase is the same, printing cost is the same. one image looks more white only because of the photo quality.
the 'output color correction' tab(right tab) is the same in both printers.
the 'color manager settings' tab has different out profiles.
i dont think it is related to white underbase, we have this problem in almost every print we do, both with white ink and without white ink. looks like a color profile issue.

Old October 20th, 2019 Oct 20, 2019 12:50:12 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Carlo

Have you fixed the issue, if yes what it caused?

Old October 20th, 2019 Oct 20, 2019 11:29:36 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Hello Shane,

can you please confirm that you are using the same build 3281 at both printers? This mean that we can use the same profile settings on both of them. To do so you will need to reconfigure the printer port settings and select the same profile at the last tab after selecting the printer port. We can help you with Teamviewer if you are not familiar with the process.

This is a discussion about polyprint texjet echo printing different colors that was posted in the Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in