Acrorip/partnerrip/etc... image sizing bugs? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing

DTG Category Sponsor

Discuss the various aspects of direct to garment printing. DTG printers include Brother, T-Jet, Flexi-Jet, DTG Kiosk, Kornit, Mimaki, Tex-Jet and others! Discuss and learn about this up and coming printing technology.

Acrorip/partnerrip/etc... image sizing bugs?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old December 19th, 2015 Dec 19, 2015 10:48:32 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: jason
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Acrorip/partnerrip/etc... image sizing bugs?

Well i am Printing on r1800 based uv printer with acrorip 8.2.3 and 8.2 dongle also available. When i load a 1"x1" image it loads as like 1.1" x 1.1". i can resize to 1" but doing this uses a bilinear resize causing distortions in the print since perfect reproduction is 100% required. this issue happens in both rips.

My question is, does anybody else with acro-rip have this issue? i am actually on a modified (chinese manufacturer changed the name) version of acrorip. if you dont have this issue can you state what version/what os/and any other info?

also maybe somebody can post acto-rip 8.2.3 standard installer? i bet my dongles would work with a non-modified acrorip

*NOTE* i beleive the resize is being caused by mm-> in conversions, not suret he exact reason but i bet that is why. it may be something i can do.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 4 Weeks Ago Nov 8, 2019 5:46:55 PM -   #2 (permalink)
oJe
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

You can call me: oJe

Default Re: Acrorip/partnerrip/etc... image sizing bugs?

Hi Jason,

How did you resolve your issue regarding image sizing?
I'm facing the same dilemma right now.

Thank you
oJe

Old 4 Weeks Ago Nov 8, 2019 9:26:51 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Jeremy

Default Re: Acrorip/partnerrip/etc... image sizing bugs?

Assuming 1.1" as quoted by the op is a metric expression of an Imperial measurement, implying that for some reason 10% is being added to the dimensions of the image by the program.

As a temporary measure until you find the actual cause & rectify it. You could pre resize your image to .909" so that when the program resizes the image it becomes 1" again.

Old 2 Weeks Ago Nov 20, 2019 5:34:30 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Como están? Estoy atravesando la misma situación con Acrorip 9.0.3 me sale la imagen estirada No encuentro las posibles causas. Alguno me podría orientar al respecto? Gracias!

This is a discussion about Acrorip/partnerrip/etc... image sizing bugs? that was posted in the Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in