I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay - T-Shirt Forums
 

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?





Site Navigation








+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing


DTG Category Sponsor

Discuss the various aspects of direct to garment printing. DTG printers include Brother, T-Jet, Flexi-Jet, DTG Kiosk, Kornit, Mimaki, Tex-Jet and others! Discuss and learn about this up and coming printing technology.



I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay

Like Tree5Likes

 
 
Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old November 13th, 2014 Nov 13, 2014 9:31:14 AM -  
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

outputwill's Avatar
 
You can call me: will
Member Since: Nov 2014
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


Question I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay

Hi everyone..

I'm tempted to buy a Epson R2000 from cjellwood off ebay
it's this one,
Epson R2000 DTG Direct to Garment Digital T-Shirt Printer A3 8 Colour Flatbed 010343878396 | eBay

It would be my very first DTG printer, i have very little experience with DTG's i've used one a few times on a course, i've just come into some money not much roughly 2k i have a very small income so this money is a real bonus, i'm thinking about setting up a market stall selling clothes i've printed, i found this deal on ebay it could be perfect but before i part with my money i was hoping i could get some advice or warnings from you guy's
i'll be sending cjellwood a email with questions as well

Has anyone had experience buying from cjellwood off ebay?

Does anyone own a R2000?

For a first time buyer is the R2000 a wise choice?

Could i be wasting my money?

Are these brand new printers or refurbs/mods?

Thanks for any reply it's really appreciated

Will
 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 13th, 2014 Nov 13, 2014 10:20:34 AM -  
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

allamerican-aeoon's Avatar
 
You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Member Since: Aug 2007
Location: Philly USA
Posts: 7,355
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 4,151
Thanked 1,468 Times in 1,160 Posts


Default Re: I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay

lol,
You are not the only one who getting confuse. Because so many manufactures are modify Epson printer to make DIgital Garment Printing(DTG) machine. Bootlegers. low life. Include me. Lol.
More confusing is Epson company decide to make own DTG. Named Epson F2000.
Now you are confusing with R2000. Well~ welcome to confusing world but you will be in track shortly if you spend some time in TSF. And from that You will find out who is NeoFather is, hated by competitors and loved by AAEpsonFamily lol. Jk
Cheers! Beers are on me always.
outputwill likes this.
__________________
Aeoon CEO. NeoFather
www.aeoontechnologies.com

Last edited by allamerican; November 13th, 2014 at 10:50 AM..
 
Old November 13th, 2014 Nov 13, 2014 11:49:19 AM -  
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice
Thread Starter

outputwill's Avatar
 
You can call me: will
Member Since: Nov 2014
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


Default Re: I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay

Yes i'm very confused,...
 
 
Old November 13th, 2014 Nov 13, 2014 12:02:27 PM -  
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

equipmentzone's Avatar
 
You can call me: Harry
Member Since: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,687
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 54
Thanked 1,068 Times in 915 Posts


Default Re: I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by outputwill
Yes i'm very confused,...


The item you are looking at has no connection at all to the Epson F2000 Printer. It looks like a homemade unit from a private seller. It appears that it was given a similar name to the F2000 to create some confusion with people unfamiliar with the dtg industry.

The Epson F2000 printer is manufactured by Epson as a direct to garment printer. It is a professional machine.

The forum you are on is specifically for information on the Epson F2000 so it not likely anyone coming here would know anything about this other machine . You will probably have better luck finding if there is any info on this other printer in the general posts section of the Forums.

_
 
Old November 13th, 2014 Nov 13, 2014 12:06:52 PM -  
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice
Thread Starter

outputwill's Avatar
 
You can call me: will
Member Since: Nov 2014
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


Default Re: I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay

ok thanks i'll take a look, the more i look into the less i want to buy it
 
Old November 13th, 2014 Nov 13, 2014 1:20:44 PM -  
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

allamerican-aeoon's Avatar
 
You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Member Since: Aug 2007
Location: Philly USA
Posts: 7,355
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 4,151
Thanked 1,468 Times in 1,160 Posts


Default Re: I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay

Ebay purchase is gambling. Stay away unless you have to. or you think you are lucky person. I know "money talks". Money is funny Change is strange. Good luck.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.
__________________
Aeoon CEO. NeoFather
www.aeoontechnologies.com
 
Old November 13th, 2014 Nov 13, 2014 4:21:00 PM -  
Senior Member
Certified T-Shirt Junkie


DTGPRINTERPARTS's Avatar
 
You can call me: Anthony Bruce Creek
Member Since: Jul 2012
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,529
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 534
Thanked 448 Times in 370 Posts


Default Re: I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by outputwill
Hi everyone..

I'm tempted to buy a Epson R2000 from cjellwood off ebay
it's this one,
Epson R2000 DTG Direct to Garment Digital T-Shirt Printer A3 8 Colour Flatbed 010343878396 | eBay

It would be my very first DTG printer, i have very little experience with DTG's i've used one a few times on a course, i've just come into some money not much roughly 2k i have a very small income so this money is a real bonus, i'm thinking about setting up a market stall selling clothes i've printed, i found this deal on ebay it could be perfect but before i part with my money i was hoping i could get some advice or warnings from you guy's
i'll be sending cjellwood a email with questions as well

Has anyone had experience buying from cjellwood off ebay?

Does anyone own a R2000?

For a first time buyer is the R2000 a wise choice?

Could i be wasting my money?

Are these brand new printers or refurbs/mods?

Thanks for any reply it's really appreciated

Will
Usually if you don't know anyone using a machine or have seen a review it usually means probably not a good idea. Where are you located?
 
Old November 13th, 2014 Nov 13, 2014 6:47:14 PM -  
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

CanarianDrifter's Avatar
 
You can call me: CD
Member Since: Sep 2012
Posts: 233
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 10
Thanked 65 Times in 52 Posts


Default Re: I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay

My opinion is that the printer is more for a hobby purpose. I can't see how you can make much money in a commercial setting. I can have a t-shirt printed with the same image in the time it takes for that printer to bring the table into position. If you want to seriously get into the DTG printing business don't waste you money on that printer. You'll be better off buying or financing a real DTG printer and use the proceeds to pay for it.
 
The Following User Says Thank You to CanarianDrifter For This Useful Post:
allamerican (November 14th, 2014)
Old November 16th, 2014 Nov 16, 2014 5:47:26 AM -  
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

jupitermoon's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2013
Posts: 80
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


Angry Re: I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay

I bought one of him last month and I have to say I am quite dissapointed. I asked if aftercare was available before I bought it and he was very helpful the first couple of days but now he is ignoring my emails.

It sucks because I am also a small business with not a lot of income to spare. I know literally nothing about these printers. It came with no manual, even a small hand written one outlining usual problems would have helped a lot. Instead I have to do trial and error over and over again.

It's a good printer when it works - unfortunately though learning how to use it is the hard part.
 
Old November 16th, 2014 Nov 16, 2014 11:48:33 AM -  
Senior Member
Certified T-Shirt Junkie


DTGPRINTERPARTS's Avatar
 
You can call me: Anthony Bruce Creek
Member Since: Jul 2012
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,529
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 534
Thanked 448 Times in 370 Posts


Default Re: I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitermoon
I bought one of him last month and I have to say I am quite dissapointed. I asked if aftercare was available before I bought it and he was very helpful the first couple of days but now he is ignoring my emails.

It sucks because I am also a small business with not a lot of income to spare. I know literally nothing about these printers. It came with no manual, even a small hand written one outlining usual problems would have helped a lot. Instead I have to do trial and error over and over again.

It's a good printer when it works - unfortunately though learning how to use it is the hard part.
Was it you that left the good feedback on his page? I only saw one sale and it was positive. What problems are you having with the machine now?
 
Old November 16th, 2014 Nov 16, 2014 1:22:28 PM -  
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

jupitermoon's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2013
Posts: 80
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


Default Re: I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay

No, he encouraged me to buy outside of ebay and he dropped the price. It's a pretty straight forward machine but there are a few errors that seem to always happen with it. Because it's been altered into a DTG printer from a normal printer the error messages you get are never whats actually wrong with it. - this is what I mean when I say a manual or aftercare would be helpful although someone on here sent me a manual today so if you end up going for it let me know and I will send you it. Overall its not a bad printer just be prepared for the wastage in ink and tshirts, as sometimes the ink splatters. It's still a bit of a mystery but I've been slowly teaching myself the basics.
 
Old November 16th, 2014 Nov 16, 2014 3:15:30 PM -  
Senior Member
Certified T-Shirt Junkie


DTGPRINTERPARTS's Avatar
 
You can call me: Anthony Bruce Creek
Member Since: Jul 2012
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,529
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 534
Thanked 448 Times in 370 Posts


Default Re: I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitermoon
No, he encouraged me to buy outside of ebay and he dropped the price. It's a pretty straight forward machine but there are a few errors that seem to always happen with it. Because it's been altered into a DTG printer from a normal printer the error messages you get are never whats actually wrong with it. - this is what I mean when I say a manual or aftercare would be helpful although someone on here sent me a manual today so if you end up going for it let me know and I will send you it. Overall its not a bad printer just be prepared for the wastage in ink and tshirts, as sometimes the ink splatters. It's still a bit of a mystery but I've been slowly teaching myself the basics.
Got it and makes sense. Thanks for your info and yeah there's lots of ink wasted in these printers sometimes. Did it come from the UK?
 
Old November 17th, 2014 Nov 17, 2014 12:42:50 AM -  
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

jupitermoon's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2013
Posts: 80
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


Default Re: I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay

I don't have a clue. He added a thing called r2000 adjust to my computer but I still have no idea what it's for as the whole folder is in what looks to be chinese.
 
Old November 17th, 2014 Nov 17, 2014 2:18:41 AM -  
Senior Member
Certified T-Shirt Junkie


DTGPRINTERPARTS's Avatar
 
You can call me: Anthony Bruce Creek
Member Since: Jul 2012
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,529
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 534
Thanked 448 Times in 370 Posts


Default Re: I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitermoon
I don't have a clue. He added a thing called r2000 adjust to my computer but I still have no idea what it's for as the whole folder is in what looks to be chinese.
It's for doing cleaning functions and resetting the ink counter which you'll need to do here and there. I am sure you can get everything online in English
 
Old November 17th, 2014 Nov 17, 2014 4:10:41 AM -  
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

jupitermoon's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2013
Posts: 80
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


Default Re: I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay

Oh I see, that's pretty helpful thankyou. I don't see why he couldn't just send me a message telling me that..
I will look online and see if I can find an english version
 





This is a discussion about I'm thinking to buy a Epson R2000 DTG off cjellwood on ebay that was posted in the Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.


Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)
.

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thinking of buying a DTG printer. Read first! bertie2000 Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing 58 January 2nd, 2018 02:49 AM
R3000 Epson DTG Printer lmcclain6 Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing 13 October 31st, 2014 07:17 AM
FOR SALE DTG Epson F2000 with SpeedTreater TX and Heat Press haischool TF Classifieds 1 September 26th, 2014 11:33 PM
Epson 4880 DTG dont Print from Accurip elpiraim Epson SureColor DTG Printers 3 September 25th, 2014 12:01 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2014 T-ShirtForums.com. All rights reserved.