Looking for good beginner DTG printer - Page 2 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing

DTG Category Sponsor

Discuss the various aspects of direct to garment printing. DTG printers include Brother, T-Jet, Flexi-Jet, DTG Kiosk, Kornit, Mimaki, Tex-Jet and others! Discuss and learn about this up and coming printing technology.

Looking for good beginner DTG printer

Like Tree3Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 16th, 2007 Jun 16, 2007 8:00:42 PM -   #16 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jerid
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 1,122 Times in 788 Posts

Default Re: Looking for good beginner DTG printer

I'm here to tell you the TJet 3 is manufactured by US Screen. They have a location directly across from their offices. All manufacturing is done out of that location. At least for the TJet 3.....

Mastermind no longer builds products for US Screen. They manufacture for SWF....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 16th, 2007 Jun 16, 2007 8:02:00 PM -   #17 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Justin

Jerid - that is the same thing I heard recently. Thank you for the clarification!

Old June 17th, 2007 Jun 17, 2007 10:06:18 AM -   #18 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,228 Posts

This forum is not the place to air out your previous personal issues. Please do not continue this debate on this forum. Any questions, please contact me off board via PM or email.

Last edited by Rodney; June 17th, 2007 at 11:08 AM..

Old August 11th, 2015 Aug 11, 2015 4:28:55 PM -   #19 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Richard
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for all the opinions, great help in understanding this a bit more

Old August 11th, 2015 Aug 11, 2015 8:52:37 PM -   #20 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Geno
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

this thread was from 2007. I'd say that the game has changed drastically since then.

Old August 11th, 2015 Aug 11, 2015 10:53:05 PM -   #21 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Justin

Hey Jerid, check it out! Back in 2007, we used to agree on stuff! Lol

Old August 12th, 2015 Aug 12, 2015 3:49:00 AM -   #22 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jerid
Thanked 1,122 Times in 788 Posts

Hahaha, I'd have to re-read the thread but I'm sure we still agree on stuff!

Last edited by JeridHill; August 12th, 2015 at 03:49 AM..

Old February 27th, 2017 Feb 27, 2017 11:18:39 AM -   #23 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: This is Ed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hello, I am also interested to get into the DTG business, part of it is to promote my own line of design and the other part is for offering a service to others. From my experience with DTG my shirts were printed by a Kornit but they are too expensive and don't have a lot of options for a small printer for starters except for Breeze I'm not so sure if I want to gamble on buying a really big machine, I know their printers have pre-treat in it which is cool but I'll consider that detail for later.

The brands I've search for were DTG digital, Kornit and Brother, and Epson (only seen bad reviews for Anajet). So far DTG Digital has brought me enough info it is really convincing me. the downside of all is that I can't find dealers or distributors in CA (nearby Los Angeles or San Diego) or maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but it'll be a big plus for me.

Since is my first time getting into this business my best bet is to start small, and im not sure if I should go for one that is fairly big for big production but I'm not sure if I'm rushing it. I've seen printers that aren't big but can print two at the same time and I really like that, but also one which platen can adapt to bigger shirt size, too.

I know I also have to invest on a pre-treating machine and a heating machine for the after and before printing

This is all the info I have, I hope I'm not asking too much but I prefer to read from real people and their experience in what they got and how efficient their printer is

Thank you for your time!

This is a discussion about Looking for good beginner DTG printer that was posted in the Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in