Frequently Asked Questions in the Direct to Garment (DTG) Forum: New here? Read Me - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing

DTG Category Sponsor

Discuss the various aspects of direct to garment printing. DTG printers include Brother, T-Jet, Flexi-Jet, DTG Kiosk, Kornit, Mimaki, Tex-Jet and others! Discuss and learn about this up and coming printing technology.

Frequently Asked Questions in the Direct to Garment (DTG) Forum: New here? Read Me

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kevrokr

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 2nd, 2007 Jun 2, 2007 5:34:27 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Solmu's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: Lewis
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Frequently Asked Questions in the Direct to Garment (DTG) Forum: New here? Read Me

Q: I'm interested in DTG printing - can you give me some examples and opinions?
https://www.t-shirtforums.com/direct-...ing/t5478.html
https://www.t-shirtforums.com/direct-...ng/t11437.html

Q: Which printer should I buy?
https://www.t-shirtforums.com/direct-...ng/t13401.html
https://www.t-shirtforums.com/direct-...ing/t5900.html
https://www.t-shirtforums.com/direct-...ing/t5390.html
https://www.t-shirtforums.com/direct-...ng/t16001.html

Note: This list is incomplete, you can help the forums by contributing to it! Have a favourite DTG thread? Post it up!

The above threads are not necessarily definitive, I'm sure there are other great threads on the topics. So if you have better threads that answer the above questions, feel free to post those too.

We want a few of the best threads on each topic, so when better examples are found we can replace the weaker ones with those.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 11th, 2007 Sep 11, 2007 10:44:44 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default Re: Frequently Asked Questions in the Direct to Garment (DTG) Forum: New here? Read Me

Q: Which DTG printer should I buy:

A: https://www.t-shirtforums.com/tags/which-dtg/

Old April 24th, 2011 Apr 24, 2011 5:46:24 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: John
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Default Re: Frequently Asked Questions in the Direct to Garment (DTG) Forum: New here? Read Me

How do i get an all over print on my TSF tee like Solmu?

Old April 25th, 2011 Apr 25, 2011 10:25:27 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Kevin
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

He's got 10,000 posts.

Old February 10th, 2012 Feb 10, 2012 3:08:10 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

lots of good info...

Old August 27th, 2015 Aug 27, 2015 11:00:55 AM -   #6 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: John
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

What to watch out for when buying a used DTG Machine?

Old August 27th, 2015 Aug 27, 2015 10:11:24 PM -   #7 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Anthony Bruce Creek
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

That's crazy over 10K posts! Wowsers

This is a discussion about Frequently Asked Questions in the Direct to Garment (DTG) Forum: New here? Read Me that was posted in the Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in