[CAFEPRESS] What are the major competitors of Cafepress? Is Cafepress a honest company? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > CafePress
Discuss the CafePress service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" CafePress sponsored forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future CafePress members. Visit CafePress.

[CAFEPRESS] What are the major competitors of Cafepress? Is Cafepress a honest company?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 9th, 2013 Jun 9, 2013 6:24:53 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default What are the major competitors of Cafepress? Is Cafepress a honest company?

Is cafepress a good company? I am afraid of open a store on cafepress because a lot of bad reviews.
Please give name of another good and HONEST PODS where I can make a extra cash.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 23rd, 2013 Dec 23, 2013 12:15:20 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Kasey

Default Re: What are the major competitors of Cafepress? Is Cafepress a honest company?

I don't feel that they are very honest after 8 mos of doing business with them, I have made way more selling on Zazzle than CP, Spreadshirt has been dismal and Redbubble I have not seen enough to judge yet.

Old December 23rd, 2013 Dec 23, 2013 5:18:23 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Default Re: What are the major competitors of Cafepress? Is Cafepress a honest company?

How has t shirt gang been as an Fulfilment company?
Maybe you should look at them once we get some feedback based on other people's experience with them.
Keep your chin up.

Old December 23rd, 2013 Dec 23, 2013 12:08:29 PM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

I've been on CafePress a while, and of all the POD's it's the one I do best with.

Thing is - ALL of these companies have plus points and negatives.

Many like Zazzle, but for me it's probably the most frustrating POD out there. But I still have stores there!

I also use Spreadshirt - thats the POD I started out with. I also have a few designs on RedBubble.

Redbubble I don't like though, due to the fact it allows 'fan art', which must go against a million copyrights, but it seems they don't much care for that.

This is a discussion about What are the major competitors of Cafepress? Is Cafepress a honest company? that was posted in the CafePress section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in