Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Need to Register?

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

Cad-Cut Direct Help Forums

PLEASE NOTE: The CAD-CUT Direct Support Forums are hosted by T-ShirtForums.com.

In order to post a question here, you will need to fill out the quick T-ShirtForums.com Registration form here to get new login details that you'll use to access the forum.

This will be separate from any login information you have for Stahls'. After you login to T-ShirtForums.com, this notice will automagically disappear :)

+   T-Shirt Forums > Vendors > CAD-CUT Direct Help Forums > CAD-COLOR® Materials sold by CAD-CUT Direct
Discuss the CAD-COLOR® materials sold by CAD-CUT Direct

Newbie to Cad-Color material

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 17th, 2011 Jul 17, 2011 9:21:40 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Krystle
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Newbie to Cad-Color material

I just purchased my Roland VersaCAMM. Now I really need advice on the easiest cad-print material to use on 100% polyester jerseys.

Old July 19th, 2011 Jul 19, 2011 10:11:10 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

is a forum sponsor who has contributed over 1000 helpful posts in the forums!

You can call me: Josh
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Default Re: Newbie to Cad-Color material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystle1981
I just purchased my Roland VersaCAMM. Now I really need advice on the easiest cad-print material to use on 100% polyester jerseys.
I would recommend Express Print. It's easy to cut and weed. You can use the Medium Tack Magic Mask with it.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Old August 20th, 2012 Aug 20, 2012 8:17:57 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Dennis
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Just ordered the express print and mask, is there any suggestions on a profile to use in Versaworks?

Thanks.

Old October 22nd, 2014 Oct 22, 2014 1:45:30 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

what would be the thinest for tshirts?
i print fashion tshirt an i want someting very soft

This is a discussion about Newbie to Cad-Color material that was posted in the CAD-COLOR® Materials sold by CAD-CUT Direct section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in