Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Need to Register?

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

Cad-Cut Direct Help Forums

PLEASE NOTE: The CAD-CUT Direct Support Forums are hosted by T-ShirtForums.com.

In order to post a question here, you will need to fill out the quick T-ShirtForums.com Registration form here to get new login details that you'll use to access the forum.

This will be separate from any login information you have for Stahls'. After you login to T-ShirtForums.com, this notice will automagically disappear :)

+   T-Shirt Forums > Vendors > CAD-CUT Direct Help Forums > CAD-COLOR® Materials sold by CAD-CUT Direct
Discuss the CAD-COLOR® materials sold by CAD-CUT Direct

CAD-COLOR Intro

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 19th, 2010 Mar 19, 2010 4:25:19 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

is a forum sponsor who has contributed over 1000 helpful posts in the forums!

You can call me: Josh
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default CAD-COLOR Intro

Welcome to the CAD-COLOR Materials section of the official Stahls' CAD-CUT Direct help forums on T-shirtforums.com !

Please use this section to ask any questions related to the heat transfer print/cut media brands that we manufacture for solvent, eco-solvent and thermal resin printers. This includes brands such as Solutions, Express Print, Classic, Stretchprint and many more.

We will also use this section to post our latest news, videos and information regarding CAD-COLOR Media...so stay tuned and please join in!

Old April 15th, 2010 Apr 15, 2010 12:06:26 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: CAD-COLOR Intro

hi
well i have never used cad color, but i have a client wanting 200 tees
front 4 color image (33cm x 26cm)
back 2 color name and number (23cm x 30cm)
back of the neck 4 color image (3.44cm x 2.55cm )
so i called you guys about a quote for the front and back images to see if i could get them done using cad color classic or opaque or whatever is economical, or so i thought, i got the quote and it was kind of crazy price, and the nice lady told that it is an expensive service, so my question if i get the machine roland vp 540 or similar, am i not going to be able to do them cheaper, is there a cost analysis or a video or something that shows the cost for using those cad color material, of course including ink, the labor and utility i got them figured, so can you guys help,
thanks
good day

Old April 15th, 2010 Apr 15, 2010 7:48:32 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkari
so i called you guys about a quote for the front and back images to see if i could get them done using cad color classic or opaque or whatever is economical, or so i thought, i got the quote and it was kind of crazy price, and the nice lady told that it is an expensive service
I would be interested in what product you were quoted. Also, did you ask about at which price break the cost would drop considerably? Allot of times there is a price break at which the price would drop so that it is worth ordering a few extras, which can help with reorders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkari
so my question if i get the machine roland vp 540 or similar, am i not going to be able to do them cheaper, is there a cost analysis or a video or something that shows the cost for using those cad color material, of course including ink, the labor and utility i got them figured, so can you guys help,
thanks
good day
You WILL be able to do designs less expensively than if you purchased from us pre-done. For instance:
You can get Classic as low as $1.56 a square foot, Express Print as low as $1.70 a square foot, StretchPrint as low as $1.71 a square foot, and Opaque as low as $2.84 a square foot.

I am not sure offhand the cost of ink. You would need to check with a reliable source for pricing.

Additionally, you may be able to find a Versacamm VP or SP 300 used for a decent price.

Old April 16th, 2010 Apr 16, 2010 8:42:05 PM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Horvath
I would be interested in what product you were quoted. Also, did you ask about at which price break the cost would drop considerably? Allot of times there is a price break at which the price would drop so that it is worth ordering a few extras, which can help with reorders.
Hi
I am not sure which product, I don't have that much experience with them, I only have samples of the opaque, reflective, clear and metallic, and I asked for the most economical one, maybe one of them, and no I did not ask about price break, and I was not offered one, either way my concern is not about the quote, I already started on the job using a different approach, what I wanted to know is the buying the machine and cad color products, and I want to know my cost for doing so, you see I don't do much of big orders or promotional, my business focus mostly on fashionable clothing, some designs we do a lot of and some we don't, and we do a lot of vinyl designs, but some designs has many colors on them and sometimes it is not good to use cad cut because of the time, so if I get the machine and cad color would that help, of course with a reasonable cost??
I hope I make sense
Thanks

Old May 6th, 2010 May 6, 2010 6:24:32 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Mike
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

does cadcut direct offer discounts for tshirt forum members like other mebers do? most do 5% on online orders any ideas on this?

Old May 6th, 2010 May 6, 2010 6:49:07 AM -   #6 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedmonkey
does cadcut direct offer discounts for tshirt forum members like other mebers do? most do 5% on online orders any ideas on this?
We don't do any specific discounts on films for forum members, our price is manufacture direct to all customers, however there is an exclusive online discount as well as a customer loyalty discount that you should know about.

Online discounts range from 2-15% depending on the product. Our best selling Fashion Film is at 10% off online.

The customer loyalty discount is in addition to the online discount and ranges from 3-6% depending on annual volume of business with us. You only need to be on pace for $1500 for the year to get to the 3%. We evaluate your account after three months of ordering and place you into the discount right away.

Make sense?

Old May 6th, 2010 May 6, 2010 6:58:05 AM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Mike
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

hi josh i didnt realize you were the tread starter lol. i loved your product. i used it on 2 little jobs i had. i decided to go with cadcut fashion the ones i used as sample. ill be ordering the fashion film how do i get this 10% off online and how to i register i do own a stahls product (maxx press) does that qualify me to register. i will be ordering 10 to 15 colors. thanks every little bit helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshEllsworth
We don't do any specific discounts on films for forum members, our price is manufacture direct to all customers, however there is an exclusive online discount as well as a customer loyalty discount that you should know about.

Online discounts range from 2-15% depending on the product. Our best selling Fashion Film is at 10% off online.

The customer loyalty discount is in addition to the online discount and ranges from 3-6% depending on annual volume of business with us. You only need to be on pace for $1500 for the year to get to the 3%. We evaluate your account after three months of ordering and place you into the discount right away.

Make sense?

Old May 6th, 2010 May 6, 2010 7:25:43 AM -   #8 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Nick

Quote:
hi josh i didnt realize you were the tread starter lol. i loved your product. i used it on 2 little jobs i had. i decided to go with cadcut fashion the ones i used as sample. ill be ordering the fashion film how do i get this 10% off online and how to i register i do own a stahls product (maxx press) does that qualify me to register. i will be ordering 10 to 15 colors. thanks every little bit helps
If you are not a current customer, all you would need to do is go to www.cadcutdirect.com, and click on Become A Dealer. From there you would fill out one of the two applications depending on how you would like to do business with us, and either fax or email it in attention Credit Department.

You will then be notified of your account #.

Let me know when you do this, and I will follow it through for you and let you know your account # asap.

Best Regards.

Last edited by Nick Horvath; May 6th, 2010 at 07:36 AM..

Old May 6th, 2010 May 6, 2010 7:29:29 AM -   #9 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Just go to http://www.cadcutdirect.com

You can buy as a guest and receive the online pricing as well. IF you set up an account as Nick mentioned then your purchases will go towards the customer loyalty discount.

Old May 6th, 2010 May 6, 2010 7:30:04 AM -   #10 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
BTW - I'm glad you loved the product Thanks!

This is a discussion about CAD-COLOR Intro that was posted in the CAD-COLOR® Materials sold by CAD-CUT Direct section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in