T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Business and Finance

Business and Finance Sponsor

This section of the forum is for discussing the business and finance issues of the t-shirt industry. Which business structure to use (sole proprietor, LLC, S Corp, etc), how to handle billing, where to register your business and get the proper licensing, etc.

Has anyone sold an apparel/DTG business?

Like Tree5Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 22nd, 2020 Jul 22, 2020 4:42:50 AM -   #16 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Jeremy
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Has anyone sold an apparel/DTG business?

He may have just spelt explodential incorrectly without a runny nose.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 22nd, 2020 Jul 22, 2020 6:34:31 PM -   #17 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: scott

Where are you located?

Accounts are important, of course, but I'm looking for looking for a deal including equipment.

Old July 23rd, 2020 Jul 23, 2020 7:59:18 AM -   #18 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Carl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmichell635
our clients have seen a massive expodential increase in sales during the pandemic and now. A strong online presence with a advanced designer is a requirement.
Agreed. We kill on Amazon/etsy/etc but outsource our designs, probably can work on that. Sales are great though, glad yours are too. Thanks!

Old July 23rd, 2020 Jul 23, 2020 8:00:16 AM -   #19 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeedUp
Where are you located?

Accounts are important, of course, but I'm looking for looking for a deal including equipment.
Just outside Salt Lake City

Old July 23rd, 2020 Jul 23, 2020 8:26:36 AM -   #20 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Pat
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

You might be surprised how quickly you get an offer.

Ironically, an economic downturn can be a good time to sell. There is an excess of people who find themselves without work - many with severence pay - needing to invest their lifes savings into an income source.

It happened in the UK 30+ years ago during Maggie Thatchers reign of terror. It was a 'happy time' for thousands of wholesalers and suppliers across hundreds of industries, as well as business brokers. Every week there was a steady stream of 'mugs' walking through the doors looking to invest their redundancy money. Most had no idea what they were doing, and most never came in again. Many who bought going concerns quickly went bust.

It is about to happen again in the UK, with rising unemployment and generous furlough payments, grants and govt. backed business loans.
into the T likes this.

Last edited by PatWibble; July 23rd, 2020 at 08:52 AM..

Old July 23rd, 2020 Jul 23, 2020 9:53:38 AM -   #21 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Edward
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatWibble

It is about to happen again in the UK, with rising unemployment and generous furlough payments, grants and govt. backed business loans.
free money for everyone!

why?
because they love us, and they want us to have what they have
please forget they live in gated communities with armed guards, and perform experiments on us at will
PatWibble likes this.

Old July 26th, 2020 Jul 26, 2020 7:03:34 PM -   #22 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatWibble
You might be surprised how quickly you get an offer.

Ironically, an economic downturn can be a good time to sell. There is an excess of people who find themselves without work - many with severence pay - needing to invest their lifes savings into an income source.

It happened in the UK 30+ years ago during Maggie Thatchers reign of terror. It was a 'happy time' for thousands of wholesalers and suppliers across hundreds of industries, as well as business brokers. Every week there was a steady stream of 'mugs' walking through the doors looking to invest their redundancy money. Most had no idea what they were doing, and most never came in again. Many who bought going concerns quickly went bust.

I know nothing about Thatcher save what I've learned from Morrissey, but would love to hear more haha!

Anyways, hoping to get an offer. Yeah, we've made good money and working from home is rad. Except it's actually IN our home which gets old haha. Hope things are good across the pond!

This is a discussion about Has anyone sold an apparel/DTG business? that was posted in the Business and Finance section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in