T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Business and Finance

Business and Finance Sponsor

This section of the forum is for discussing the business and finance issues of the t-shirt industry. Which business structure to use (sole proprietor, LLC, S Corp, etc), how to handle billing, where to register your business and get the proper licensing, etc.

My eCommerce Experience as a Seller

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old 2 Weeks Ago Mar 11, 2020 1:33:23 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Arrow My eCommerce Experience as a Seller

From that day i start to create a couple of strategies for my business model and i success because i saw 1 important factor, upload many more items and the potential to sell something will be increased! So based that main core strategies i start to find many items to sell online and I'm also starting to promote something on eBay and wait for the sold item ring then from that point, I can go with the buyer funds to buy the item from the supplier, in that case, i publish something to sale but i didn't was the owner for the products yet, from that part i understand what I'm doing.

"I am not a seller, buyers buy from me!" from that part, I start to check how i can improve my shipping solutions because i want to share the products on many countries to reach many new buyers. i start to create my shipping chain with DHL express. and work fantastic they also give us a discount because our sales volume is huge per month! and the price is perfect for express. Do you probably ask why i choose to for express service with a private company as DHL? so first of all the price is no so high and i can be sure to mention here that if i m not use with that strategy amazon and eBay probably suspend my accounts before a long long time.. is not possible to manage your shipping to many individual people around the world with registered airmail by your official office in your country you need to use with express to make sure you survive on that hardest marketplace, those marketplaces are perfect and i recommend to sale there from today! but to success on Amazon as a seller is something that you should change many things on your policy and on your shipping solutions to make sure you make more money and reach millions of new customers that watch your products. there is many things for sure on every account with few steps we can change your strategy base my expertise on the eCommerce global business around the world.any seller that sell online even if is a few products or services per month need our review.

Amazon founder mention something on his first interview “It doesn’t matter to me whether we’re an internet play, what matters to me is do we provide the best customer service? Internet, internet.” that quote change brings me more to believe on my strategies. and my strategy is to be a seller but act like a badass customer! once i know what customers want then i can be the best seller in any platform! there is many strategies you can deal on your eCommerce business, is deepened what kind of products you sell and what is your ambition to be best seller that sell many items or if you are small seller that happy with your quantity you sell based on that we can improve a lot of expense that any seller have, improve customer satisfaction with our tools that we develop here on navines for sellers.

If you want to start an eCommerce business then I can help.

This is a discussion about My eCommerce Experience as a Seller that was posted in the Business and Finance section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in