T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Business and Finance

Business and Finance Sponsor

This section of the forum is for discussing the business and finance issues of the t-shirt industry. Which business structure to use (sole proprietor, LLC, S Corp, etc), how to handle billing, where to register your business and get the proper licensing, etc.

Shopcal T-Five and Quick Quote

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old November 4th, 2015 Nov 4, 2015 3:01:20 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Shopcal T-Five and Quick Quote

I have been looking for something affordable to handle my quick quoting and possibly invoicing/business management. I am currently heat transfers and vinyl for tees, but will be going to screenprinting as well very soon. Nothing has seem to be the right fit, unless they want some astronomical price or a monthly fee. I specifically do not want something cloud based, because if the company goes under so does all my info and records.
Today I came across T-Five and Quick Quote. They seem reasonably priced, and I see the can do HTV, but I haven't had the opportunity to download and play with their demos. Has anyone else used either of these? If so, what are the pros and cons? Worth buying? Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 7th, 2015 Nov 7, 2015 5:07:02 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Bob

Default Re: Shopcal T-Five and Quick Quote

We've been running a demo of Priceit. Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with them but so far it's the best program we've tested. My favorite function is the art approval form, years ago we had a customer blow a gasket over a disagreement in artwork. We were right but it could have cost us $1k if we had been wrong.
The full blown version is $50 a month but they offer a Lite version for $35 month I could easily loose that much on an order if one of our guys makes a mistake on a quote.

Old February 3rd, 2016 Feb 3, 2016 10:48:20 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Bill

I wanted to bring this thread back to life and see if anyone else here has used ShopCal's T5 or the new T6, or the Quick Quote 4 version for price quoting. If you have tried it, what did you think about it? Was it more or less than you needed?

Old February 3rd, 2016 Feb 3, 2016 2:15:07 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Sponsor
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Myra

Take a look at our software to see if it's a fit for what you need. You can get a 30 Day free trial at FastAccurateBids.com - Estimating Software for Screen Printing, Embroidery, and Other Apparel Decoration.

Old February 19th, 2016 Feb 19, 2016 7:08:38 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Bill

Hi Myra,
I've been trying to play around with T6 just a little now, and there isn't much documentation to go with it yet. There are some video tutorials, but in no real particular order for a first time user.

I will now be trying out Fast Accurate Bids a bit this weekend. I noticed you also had a Feb coupon code. Maybe I'll bite on that offer. Thanks!

Old February 20th, 2016 Feb 20, 2016 9:25:27 AM -   #6 (permalink)
Sponsor
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Myra

Sounds good. If you have questions, feel free to give me a shout.

Old March 1st, 2016 Mar 1, 2016 5:31:24 AM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Back when I ran a print, we needed something to help centralize everything that was going on. We were becoming more disorganized as we grew and needed to get more efficient. I ended up builded a solution that's now used by many many shops called Printavo (https://www.printavo.com). We have a free trial as well and hope it can help you too!

This is a discussion about Shopcal T-Five and Quick Quote that was posted in the Business and Finance section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in