[Brother GTX] GTX Ink, where to buy? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Brother
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Brother GT-541 and Brother GT-782 DTG owners.

[Brother GTX] GTX Ink, where to buy?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old December 7th, 2019 Dec 7, 2019 9:00:37 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: William
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default GTX Ink, where to buy?

I have always purchased my ink through Axiom (USA) and tonight went to their website and found no links or pages for the GTX ink. Is this a website issue (it seems like all their other products are available), is there a new distributor in the US or is it something else? Thanks for any help.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 7th, 2019 Dec 7, 2019 10:03:31 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Geno
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default Re: GTX Ink, where to buy?

Here you go. Sign up for an account, you'll need to.

https://partnerportal.brother-usa.com/Default.aspx

Old December 7th, 2019 Dec 7, 2019 11:19:55 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

I have to be a re-seller of Brother products to purchase ink now? Surely this cannot be.

Old December 8th, 2019 Dec 8, 2019 10:55:20 AM -   #4 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Harry
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanked 1,073 Times in 920 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipnm
I have always purchased my ink through Axiom (USA) and tonight went to their website and found no links or pages for the GTX ink. Is this a website issue (it seems like all their other products are available), is there a new distributor in the US or is it something else? Thanks for any help.

Just give the dealer a call and ask them directly what's going on. Could just be a glitch on their web site. And if by chance they have stopped carrying it they should be able to tell you where to go instead.

_

Old December 9th, 2019 Dec 9, 2019 10:24:27 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipnm
I have to be a re-seller of Brother products to purchase ink now? Surely this cannot be.
No, not at all. You just need to sign up for an account then you can buy directly from Brother.

Old December 10th, 2019 Dec 10, 2019 6:13:04 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: BrotherGTPrinters

William, the majority of GTX parts & supplies are located on our website. You can setup an account to order from our supplies department, www.brotherdtg.com/supplies . You will need to click learn more to begin setting up an account but you can review on how to setup an account with our helpful video, . If you’re located within North America and still require additional technical assistance, please fill out a support ticket, BrotherDTG.com/support or contact your original dealer if outside these areas.

Old December 10th, 2019 Dec 10, 2019 7:50:35 AM -   #7 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Thanks for the help. As it turns out, like suggested, Axiom is in the process of redoing their website and I just had to call in the order.

Follow up question: Is it cheaper to go directly through Brother or would I get the same pricing?

Thanks in advance! You guys rock.

This is a discussion about GTX Ink, where to buy? that was posted in the Brother section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in