[Brother GTX] Brother GTX, owners opinions - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Brother
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Brother GT-541 and Brother GT-782 DTG owners.

[Brother GTX] Brother GTX, owners opinions

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old 3 Weeks Ago Aug 28, 2019 7:43:50 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

You can call me: Ulises
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Talking Brother GTX, owners opinions

Hello, i'm from México and i'm getting started on the DTG bussines,
I already saw work the brother GTX and the Epson f2100, i liked both works but the brother print on the shirt still works after 3 washes, and the epson print it became porous in the firts wash(i don´t know if the epsons sellers don't know how print a good work, but they printed 3 diferernt t-shirts in 3 different places and they have the same problem, i also don't know if the problem is the pretreatmen of the shirt or what), so i liked more the print of the brother GTX. Here in in México, brother barely start to sell the machine and i don't have owners opions or experiencies with the printer, brother's sellers ignore the problems or obviously they don't tell you, i've been reading the firts opinions of the GTX owners back in the 2017 and 2018 and some posts of the commun problems of the GTXs, i know for exemple that the head of white ink fails with the changes of bags of inks or the machine wastes a lot of ink making the cleanings, i'm want to know if these problems are comuns or are isolated problems , i want to you guys help me, because here in méxico we don´t have points of comparrison, and brother guys tell me the warranty is only for one year and it will not to be the warranty extension (there must be a reason), i want to tell me your experience with the printer,
you would buy the machine again? It worth it?. thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 3 Weeks Ago Aug 29, 2019 2:03:26 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Geno
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Brother GTX, owners opinions

Your best bet is to get ahold of some GTX and then some F2100 owners and see how they feel about their machines. Just because you have a shirt that did or didn't hold up good in the wash isn't a good judgement of how each machine really performs.

Who knows how those shirts of your were pre-treated, heated, blah blah blah.

The Following User Says Thank You to gatorGRAFIX For This Useful Post:
ulimol (2 Weeks Ago)

This is a discussion about Brother GTX, owners opinions that was posted in the Brother section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in