[Flexi-Jet Model L] Flexi Jet L VS NEOFlex Confused - Page 5 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > BelQuette
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future owners of BelQuette manufactured machines, including the MOD-1 DTG machine and the Flexi-Jet set series of printers.

[Flexi-Jet Model L] Flexi Jet L VS NEOFlex Confused

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old September 24th, 2009 Sep 24, 2009 10:54:50 AM -   #61 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Kevin
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Flexi Jet L VS NEOFlex Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
Hi Dan (and others), please see this post right above yours as to why the posts were removed.

It gets to be counter productive and more challenging for people to get help when a thread asking for help or clarification turns into the same old fighting between the manufacturers and distributors.

Nothing against the challenge , but it probably would have been better to start a totally separate thread about it so as not to take this topic further off track.
I apologize to Alquimiq and anyone else this has caused any inconvenience to.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 24th, 2009 Sep 24, 2009 3:00:09 PM -   #62 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Justin
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
Nothing against the challenge , but it probably would have been better to start a totally separate thread about it so as not to take this topic further off track.
Hey Rodney; are you able to move threads into a new topic, with your forum software? I would love to see these sorts of black-and-white, straight up challenges, from any manufacturer who is willing to "put up or shut up", as they say. Otherwise, maybe we can start a new thread in the General section, and allow other manufacturers to show tangible proof as to how their models are superior? I suppose there are going to be issues with people "not wanting to reveal proprietary technology".... But to at least know that the technology is in there, what it does (whether in theory or practice), and how well it's constructed, wouldn't be too much to ask. I mean, they advertise these "features" on their websites and such, so why not point them out on the printer, and brag about how heady duty they are?

I think this would be a real help, to anybody interested in buying a new digital printer!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justin Walker For This Useful Post:
allamerican (September 25th, 2009), Attitudes (February 3rd, 2010), Mistewoods (September 25th, 2009)
Old September 24th, 2009 Sep 24, 2009 8:38:32 PM -   #63 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Gene
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Walker
I think this would be a real help, to anybody interested in buying a new digital printer!
totally!

But Peter did a great job! (in my opinion.)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alquimiq For This Useful Post:
allamerican (September 25th, 2009), Justin Walker (September 25th, 2009), Mistewoods (September 25th, 2009)

Old September 24th, 2009 Sep 24, 2009 8:39:29 PM -   #64 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrokr
I apologize to Alquimiq and anyone else this has caused any inconvenience to.
No need for apologies.... it was all worth it... the info the details, etc....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alquimiq For This Useful Post:
allamerican (September 25th, 2009), Justin Walker (September 25th, 2009)
Old September 27th, 2009 Sep 27, 2009 10:40:28 PM -   #65 (permalink)
JPD
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Eric

This is an interesting thread.

While I admit that some of the changes to the Neoflex seem helpful, these machines are only as good as the company who is supporting them...

Eric

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JPD For This Useful Post:
allamerican (September 28th, 2009), Attitudes (February 3rd, 2010)
Old September 28th, 2009 Sep 28, 2009 6:45:28 AM -   #66 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Thanked 1,468 Times in 1,160 Posts

Hi Eric,
I know what you are trying tell here "Support"
This was one of dark spot on Flexijet history. I grant/accept big part of responsibility here. I am sorry and I learned.
Here is why. After BQ made 1st Flexijet Mark and I sat down and discussed about After service and warranty. He said printer AS is AA and Base AS is BQ. It seems reasonable so I accept his offer. Later on I realize that does not make any sense at all. Manual also: BQ should make but end up with AA created (by Kevin). Who write a manual? Car manufature or Dealer?
But i accept share AS was my biggest mistake. When base does not do the printer wants then all error code are stating to show up on printer not on Base. I end up with something nobody knows include BQ. So BQ says it was a printer. Do not get me wrong. BQ try to service the user but there were many issues BQ even did not understand. As i said before Garage next door mechanic is often better than Mfg. Here is where Dan S was born but he could not fix Mfg malfunction. Nobody can except Mfg. Not AA not best tech. Now we are starting to push hot potato to each other. And user was suffered. BQ says AA's responsibility and AA says BQ's. I learn that Total control is the must as now with NeoFlex. This is why NeoFlex have 100% satisfaction from the Users.
Pictures which I upload here are not only LOOK change and Many functions are changed. As I said before on this thread, most important PART of machine is BRAIN (order to printer what to do when to do how to do program). Smart BRAIN (firmware) and best BODY & Heart (good parts, wire)I cannot show you by the picture. Video will show you part of it. Check Truly everyone can print 3-5 shirts at a time without off registration and middle shirts blurry image. It is not just theory as before it is real. This is why I say PRODUCTION KING. not printhead move fast. How can Desk Top can be more reliable than Proffessional Printer? Read Epson.com. While 1/shirt at a time printer stop & feed 5 times. (8x10" image) Neoflex truly keep printing without stopping in good quality. I have few Flexijet owners bought NeoFlex after they came and see why? AA will keep 100% satisfaction from quality, print and support.

Last edited by allamerican; September 28th, 2009 at 08:10 AM..

Old September 28th, 2009 Sep 28, 2009 1:32:18 PM -   #67 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeridHill
Of course, since I've never seen it, that didn't mean it didn't happen.

This of course takes me back to my original statement of dishonesty in selling. If Peter KNEW there was a static problem and HID it during shows, that is a very dishonest tactic. There was more care for a sale, than the end user.

This is why I think when manufacturers/resellers cut on each other's products, there is not a real sense of honest information given. It's better for the end users to discuss, since they are the ones dealing with the printers and wanting solutions to problems or assisting others with the running of their machines.
I agree with JeridHill. Two years ago, when I wanted to buy a printer, DDM told me the Flexi is just perfect with no issue. Now he changed his mind....too many problems with Flexi Jet, and "100%" no problem with his new printer. He might change his mind when he starts to sale another printer. I don't think it is good business practice.

Bye the way, I am not a Flexi Jet user. I have no idea with this printer. I am happy with my Blazer Pro which I own for two years.

Old September 29th, 2009 Sep 29, 2009 7:03:18 AM -   #68 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

I admit my defaults and I am not proud of it at all. This is why I worked myself to be changed. I could not find hope with Belquette. I understand you well and I am ready for consequences. It will take time to take back trust. This make me work harder and makes me stay in course. I have been promised over and over for upgrade is coming and wait after wait. None was delivered. Instead their energy was heading other direction. Yes I had static eliminator/blower under the carpet and etc. Static is not showing every where. Sudden parts of USA (cannot pin point), sudden wheather and where lots of carpets are. If you were me what will you do? Fight with static at show with eliminator or not do the show? Probably there are people say not do the show. I wish I did too but there were so much investment and so many peoples livelihood was in a way. My only choice was NEW(Neo: Latin).
I am happy that you have US screen product and having great time. But think about US screen's past. Some as you enjoying your printer. There are many having horrible time. Flexijet also, person like Dan S, Mistewoods --- are same as you but we have opposite site also.
I love to compare with car and machinery. Look into upgrades of car every year. How many Ford, GM, Dodge -- brand was dismissed and come up with different name? Because Mfg found better solution and many recalls.
This is my point. Issue was addressed and action should be followed by Mfg. There was none. I was a middleman and more likely messenger. You want to kill the messenger? I am ready for your punishment.
Soon I will come up with "satisfaction guarantee program" which will make "may best be a winner" with guarantee your investment. I am doing this for with heart of sincere apology on my mistake.

Last edited by allamerican; September 30th, 2009 at 08:07 AM..

Old October 5th, 2009 Oct 5, 2009 6:51:11 AM -   #69 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

I was organizing my email folders and find out my report (probably there are more reports) to Belquette about static issue. I hope it will clear to people who thinks I was not truthful on this matter.
I reported Static issue to Mfg (mark and Brett) way before this email. I contact Static professional to get advise with my expenses. I really did my best for I can to solve this issue. But I failed. Nobody could do it but Mfg.

Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 9:52 AM
To: Mark ; brett
Cc: Jim Black; justin; sue
Subject: Re: Follow up:

Our competitor starting to talk about this issue to people. I saw Brett's idea. But it looks not professional, is there any other way we can come up with but same concept? We use steel plate and it help but not 100%. So I called static people in again. Carbon brush and ionization air could be a solution. We will try this at our shop and show. We had about many static problems at the show, it sucks when customer were watching. Metal was L model, S was plastic. S had much more than L. Lewis (my worker) trying to connect ground wire to the plug ground (3rd leg). We will do this at next show. We ordered 24" x 6 feet IOZ air blower, it will be here shortly. I will let you know the result.

Last edited by allamerican; October 5th, 2009 at 07:17 AM.. Reason: spell

Old October 5th, 2009 Oct 5, 2009 10:08:51 AM -   #70 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Kevin
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddm
I was organizing my email folders and find out my report (probably there are more reports) to Belquette about static issue. I hope it will clear to people who thinks I was not truthful on this matter.
I reported Static issue to Mfg (mark and Brett) way before this email. I contact Static professional to get advise with my expenses. I really did my best for I can to solve this issue. But I failed. Nobody could do it but Mfg.
I can attest to this, Peter, you did everything you stated above. This issue has been fully resolved by BelQuette, and if any Flexi-Jet owners have ANY issues, please call BelQuette directly.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevrokr For This Useful Post:
allamerican (October 5th, 2009), Mistewoods (October 6th, 2009)
Old October 6th, 2009 Oct 6, 2009 1:41:20 AM -   #71 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrokr
I can attest to this, Peter, you did everything you stated above. This issue has been fully resolved by BelQuette, and if any Flexi-Jet owners have ANY issues, please call BelQuette directly.
Kevin,
Thanks for your answers, however as a Flexi owner and user, I feel frustrated that I should have to contact Belquette.
As a manufacturer of a product, (As in software and printer firmware etc.) my expectation that Belquette should be either providing that information on line so that other owners can download it. Conversely they should be feeding that information to us by way of newsletters to all owners of the Flexi.
Yes some have moved on. However I am an original purchaser and I really feel let down by support on this unit.

I have registered to use the Flexi forum on Belquettes new forum, yet again no one has replied or returned a password to allow me on. Support that I thought would have been offered me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to v8supersurf For This Useful Post:
Attitudes (February 3rd, 2010), Mistewoods (October 6th, 2009)
Old October 6th, 2009 Oct 6, 2009 4:29:01 AM -   #72 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Dan

Paul
I guess that i do not understand as to why you would not ask BelQuette or anyone for help if you actualy need it? The support for the Flexi has always been there and even though the company that sold you your Flexi is not supporting it any longer there has been other means also for support since day one

Old October 6th, 2009 Oct 6, 2009 10:11:54 AM -   #73 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Steve
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I agree that the alternate support available has been great and the owner coalition has been great. One of the best things about the way Dan provides help is the combination of good documentation on the dtginks.com forum site, availability to easily ask additional questions and troubleshoot, and providing parts and supplies in one easy stop.

I agree with Paul that it is reasonable to have expected the same thing from the manufacturer and the distributor BOTH from day one- but it didn't happen.

Toyota just published a recall on floor mats that get stuck and cause the cars to accelerate. They will contact every single owner (estimated 3.8 million) whether they can afford it or not. They will give temporary intructions, develop a fix, then contact them all again to get the free fix, then they will install it, free. Not free to Toyota, their mistake will cost them a bundle. Their mistake has cost people lives. DTGprinters may not cost lives, but they have cost some people's life savings and livelihood.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mistewoods For This Useful Post:
Attitudes (February 3rd, 2010), JPD (October 8th, 2009), Justin Walker (October 6th, 2009)
Old October 12th, 2009 Oct 12, 2009 2:00:01 AM -   #74 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDan
Paul
I guess that i do not understand as to why you would not ask BelQuette or anyone for help if you actualy need it? The support for the Flexi has always been there and even though the company that sold you your Flexi is not supporting it any longer there has been other means also for support since day one
AHHH DAN!!
That is my point!!! I have asked for help.
I have a number of emails that just go unanswered from Belquette.
As stated I tried to join up on their new Forums on their website.
Went right through the motions and was expecting a password to come by email to let me in????
But why should I have to constantly ask for information. If there is a generic solution to a Flexi-Jet problem, then every owner should know.
Belquette as I understand it, are still producing the Flexi-Jet, then they must have a pretty good data base of information that should be available as a FAQ to users.
I have said enough and Michelle reinforced how it should be done by example.

Old October 12th, 2009 Oct 12, 2009 3:42:46 AM -   #75 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Dan

Paul
Just what information or help do you need?
Again I for one have always posted any new information that would help people, in fact I will be posting some more very shortly
If you have a question Please post it here or in the other place and it will get answered!
As far as their forum a few users are saying the same as you so my guess would be is that it is not officialy open yet.
Dan
"HAPPY PRINTING"

Last edited by YoDan; October 12th, 2009 at 03:52 AM..

This is a discussion about Flexi Jet L VS NEOFlex Confused that was posted in the BelQuette section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in