[Flexi-Jet Model L] Flexi Jet L VS NEOFlex Confused - Page 3 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > BelQuette
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future owners of BelQuette manufactured machines, including the MOD-1 DTG machine and the Flexi-Jet set series of printers.

[Flexi-Jet Model L] Flexi Jet L VS NEOFlex Confused

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old September 23rd, 2009 Sep 23, 2009 7:37:50 AM -   #31 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 1,468 Times in 1,160 Posts

Default Re: Flexi Jet L VS NEOFlex Confused

Flexijet Picture. Motor control/firmware board. Flexjet $600. Wiring? This is one of the reason why Flexi has Static problem. I jumped so many times. Pay attention for left side image. draging VS Tracked. Shaft difference
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tn_DSCN3072.jpg (137.1 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg tn_DSCN3073.jpg (60.9 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by sunnydayz; September 23rd, 2009 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: more info

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 23rd, 2009 Sep 23, 2009 7:40:37 AM -   #32 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

NeoFlex. motor controler and wire arrangement.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tn_DSCN3074.jpg (106.2 KB, 45 views)

Last edited by allamerican; September 24th, 2009 at 11:31 AM.. Reason: created thumbnails for large images

Old September 23rd, 2009 Sep 23, 2009 8:22:32 AM -   #33 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Flexi jet USB and electric wires
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tn_DSCN3073.jpg (60.9 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by sunnydayz; September 23rd, 2009 at 01:12 PM..

Old September 23rd, 2009 Sep 23, 2009 10:33:15 AM -   #34 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Gene
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Walker
The new website looks great!!
thats a a matter of opinion. looks, maybe, but still not that user friendly and lacks information and content.

Old September 23rd, 2009 Sep 23, 2009 10:42:13 AM -   #35 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
As per the original poster's discussion, now that the distributors have chimed in (and had a little back and forth), let's please swing this thread back to the "users" input on the machines
Will do more search.... BUT this was very enlightening, and i think such discussion needed to be made public in one way or the other. As a customer, user i thought its important to have both parties state their case and everyone can make their own judgment and decision and move on as they choose. but without knowing the details its hard to make a proper decision for further investment, unless of coarse you got 20K laying around to spend on a new printer, just to play with it...

So thank you all again!

Old September 23rd, 2009 Sep 23, 2009 10:59:38 AM -   #36 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Justin
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alquimiq
thats a a matter of opinion. looks, maybe, but still not that user friendly and lacks information and content.
Yeah... Right after I posted that, I dove a little deeper into the site; had trouble finding much information, a lot of broken links, etc. I didn't wanna come right back and change my post. haha. But it does look a lot better than the last one! It looks like the move was recent, so I am sure they just have to tidy up, some more.

Old September 23rd, 2009 Sep 23, 2009 12:59:33 PM -   #37 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jerid
Thanked 1,122 Times in 788 Posts

I understand there will be problems with machines. I understand there are going to be differences between these 2 machines. I've been to a couple shows with the FlexiJet prior to my termination and I've talked with many people since. I can say, I have NEVER heard of any static issues with the FlexiJet, EVER. At least until DDM began selling the NeoFlex. Even when I had a machine at a show in Ohio, static was never a problem.

If the FlexiJet had static problems and Peter had to hide that fact, then why sell the FlexiJet to unsuspecting customers? Peter, either you are being dishonest now, or you were being dishonest when selling the FlexiJet. Either way, dishonesty will always come back to bite you in the end.

Obviously there are issues here that really don't need dealt with on an open forum. I understand people are wanting information between the FlexiJet and the NeoFlex. I would simply put more stock in user testimonies than bias opinions from manufacturers/dealers.

Old September 23rd, 2009 Sep 23, 2009 1:03:50 PM -   #38 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeridHill
I can say, I have NEVER heard of any static issues with the FlexiJet, EVER. At least until DDM began selling the NeoFlex. Even when I had a machine at a show in Ohio, static was never a problem.
I have a flexi for 3 years and have had static problems way too many times i can count, many times shutting down of printer due to static and during a print...

Old September 23rd, 2009 Sep 23, 2009 1:06:39 PM -   #39 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

sunnydayz's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: BobbieLee
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 1,638 Times in 1,068 Posts

I do have to say, that I have seen several flexi owners have static problems. There was much talk about grounding the machine? I do remember this.

Old September 23rd, 2009 Sep 23, 2009 1:11:58 PM -   #40 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Of course, since I've never seen it, that didn't mean it didn't happen.

This of course takes me back to my original statement of dishonesty in selling. If Peter KNEW there was a static problem and HID it during shows, that is a very dishonest tactic. There was more care for a sale, than the end user.

This is why I think when manufacturers/resellers cut on each other's products, there is not a real sense of honest information given. It's better for the end users to discuss, since they are the ones dealing with the printers and wanting solutions to problems or assisting others with the running of their machines.

Old September 23rd, 2009 Sep 23, 2009 1:14:34 PM -   #41 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

sunnydayz's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: BobbieLee
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 1,638 Times in 1,068 Posts

Quote:
Of course, since I've never seen it, that didn't mean it didn't happen.

This of course takes me back to my original statement of dishonesty in selling. If Peter KNEW there was a static problem and HID it during shows, that is a very dishonest tactic. There was more care for a sale, than the end user.

This is why I think when manufacturers/resellers cut on each other's products, there is not a real sense of honest information given. It's better for the end users to discuss, since they are the ones dealing with the printers and wanting solutions to problems or assisting others with the running of their machines.

I totally agree with this statement. When I bought my machine I researched user information, because of course the distributors want to sell their machines, but the owners of the machines can give real world experience

Old September 23rd, 2009 Sep 23, 2009 3:21:00 PM -   #42 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydayz
I do have to say, that I have seen several flexi owners have static problems. There was much talk about grounding the machine? I do remember this.
I believe I had posted quite some time back, about how my printer would receive a static shock as someone walked by, and would immediately begin printing a big, black mess; backwards.... Yes, the machine would move BACKWARDS, while printing. At one point, my employees had to stand on anti-static mats, with various wires running from their bodies to ground them to the machine, the ground, a screw on the outlet cover, etc... They still had issues, especially during certain weather conditions.

... You can imagine why I would question everything, years later; I learned my lesson in business - you can't make important buying decisions, based on how much you like the people involved. They actually do need to live up to the hype, or you will suffer. Despite what many would claim, I do try to be as impartial as possible, in regards to various machines. All of us here, on this forum, rely on the technology to survive and thrive; in the end, only the end users can hold the manufacturers accountable to high standards and fair practices.

As always, I would point out that were to I ever be fully convinced that things are different at Belquette, and they truly have achieved a printer that is superior to previous industry models, I would certainly put it to steady use. In the meantime, I would like to see conversations like this continue (in a civil manner, of course), allowing us to truly put products under the spotlight and see them side-by-side with other products. Interestingly enough, my first introduction to the Flexi-Jet (in person), was in Florida at a major trade show; some of the would-be distributors at the time (lot's of drama, there; read posts from a few years ago) met in a hotel room near the convention center, and showed off various prints that had come off of it. I recall being showed a video, at some point during the process, of a competitor's DTG printer, fully disassembled; they used this video to educate me, the uninformed customer, about the differences between a "hobby" unit and a "production" unit. Years later, the Flexi-Jet is being analyzed in the same fashion, and the industry continues to move forward in the face of direct competition; I love America! Things seem to have come full circle, and I am sure that companies will continue to show us why their products may or may not be superior to others.

Last edited by Justin Walker; September 23rd, 2009 at 03:41 PM..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justin Walker For This Useful Post:
allamerican (September 23rd, 2009), Mistewoods (September 25th, 2009), sunnydayz (September 23rd, 2009)
Old September 23rd, 2009 Sep 23, 2009 3:23:11 PM -   #43 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
If the FlexiJet had static problems and Peter had to hide that fact, then why sell the FlexiJet to unsuspecting customers? Peter, either you are being dishonest now, or you were being dishonest when selling the FlexiJet. Either way, dishonesty will always come back to bite you in the end.
Jerid, It has been on the forum all the time. I ask Belquette to repair this night and day. Brett come up with Aluminium tape on plastic panels like home made patch and grounding advise. Dan know this in and out. I never been dis-honest. Now we have to think about accuser's honesty. What is your intention? Ask Dan, mistywood, Justin ---all. you were not this much involve one point. Please do not accuse me with no evidence. Thank you.

Last edited by allamerican; September 23rd, 2009 at 03:46 PM..

Old September 23rd, 2009 Sep 23, 2009 3:41:12 PM -   #44 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
I understand there will be problems with machines. I understand there are going to be differences between these 2 machines. I've been to a couple shows with the FlexiJet prior to my termination and I've talked with many people since. I can say, I have NEVER heard of any static issues with the FlexiJet, EVER. At least until DDM began selling the NeoFlex. Even when I had a machine at a show in Ohio, static was never a problem.
This is one of the many reasons NeoFlex born on top of Court issue. Belquette Never hear users and me to crying for change. Instead they were so busy with i180 and Mod. Understanding me now?

Last edited by allamerican; September 23rd, 2009 at 03:57 PM..

Old September 23rd, 2009 Sep 23, 2009 3:52:41 PM -   #45 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Peter, I was referring to a post you had made a while ago (and since has been deleted) where you stated you had some anti-static device hidden so no one could see it in your booth. I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything, I was simply stating what you had said yourself.

This is a discussion about Flexi Jet L VS NEOFlex Confused that was posted in the BelQuette section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in