Belquette Anyone? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > BelQuette
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future owners of BelQuette manufactured machines, including the MOD-1 DTG machine and the Flexi-Jet set series of printers.

Belquette Anyone?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old August 6th, 2008 Aug 6, 2008 9:27:28 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Mike
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Belquette Anyone?

Hi guys!

Does anyone have any experience with Belquette? I understand their machine is a modified epson (like most dtg's) and I understand their main selling point is the ability to print on multiple subtrates (like crown molding).

Any info on the machine or the company in general would be great!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 6th, 2008 Aug 6, 2008 9:32:20 AM -   #2 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Mark
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanked 1,637 Times in 1,101 Posts

Default Re: Belquette Anyone?

Mike,

Belquette actually makes two printers: Flexi-Jet and the Mod-1. You might want to check out their website and try to determine which one works for you and then post it. I know that there are some active members of this forum that own the Flexi-Jet and would probably willing to answer any questions you might have. Here is their website - www.belquette.com.

By the way, all printers have the ability to print on hard substrates. Just some of them are designed to handle larger items with having the front and back open.

Hope this helps.

Mark

The Following User Says Thank You to DAGuide For This Useful Post:
mixelplik (August 6th, 2008)
Old December 21st, 2008 Dec 21, 2008 4:39:02 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Aficionado

Right now I am very leary of belquette. I have had a printer at their place for repair for 2 weeks now. they said they would look at it within 2 days before I sent to them. Now they have it and I am getting many excuses on why no one is working on it. I only ask they be honest about when they can work on it, or I will have it shipped somewhere else if cannot work on it in timely fashion. So far no definitive date. Communication is a weak point dealing with them. If you do get in contact with someone "Renee" seems very nice but follow through has not been what I am expecting so far. I am hoping to get a reply to my timely question soon. Will keep you posted on my experience.

Old December 22nd, 2008 Dec 22, 2008 10:45:25 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Mark
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Randy,

I appologize for this taking long to get back to you but, like many companies, schedules get hectic around the holidays.

As for your printer it has become much more involved than originally expected. I do not know where the packaging came from but the shipping packaging was quite inadequete and (most likely) caused extensive structural damage to the printer. As Renee has mentioned our printers are all shipped with protective packaging and strapped to a pallet. Unfortunately, when we received the printer it was somewhat loose in an oversized box, without a pallet and laying on it's side. When we first opened it up the printhead was off of the capping station and would not go back onto it because it was hitting the back section of the right ink bay. It appears that the frame has been twisted and will need extensive work. I'm not sure if this is how you received the printer when you bought it from the repo company, but it did not have the original shipping packaging.

When Renee was working with you over the phone initially she was under the assumption that this printer just needed some updated firmware written to the motherboard and the printhead checked out. This is a very straight forward and quick process for us. I know that she mentioned to you that the printer would be finished today as our technician is able to concentrate on it, however, due to the damage we will have to see just what the extent of the repair is.

Sorry for this bad news but we have had machines come back to us from second owners and repo companies who were not over concerned what shape the equipment is in, just that they get the sale done. We'll work with you to get your printer back and running.

Mark!

Old December 22nd, 2008 Dec 22, 2008 10:52:37 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Aficionado

contacting renee now on this.

Last edited by bargaincrusader; December 22nd, 2008 at 11:01 AM..

This is a discussion about Belquette Anyone? that was posted in the BelQuette section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in