[MOD-1 DTG] BelQuette Inc. - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > BelQuette
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future owners of BelQuette manufactured machines, including the MOD-1 DTG machine and the Flexi-Jet set series of printers.

[MOD-1 DTG] BelQuette Inc.

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 11th, 2011 Feb 11, 2011 4:14:54 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Kevin
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default BelQuette Inc.

BelQuette Inc. and its employees will be limiting our discussions of our products or processes on public forums. While these forums are a location of valuable information for individuals and companies in the printing business, many manufacturers, product representatives and machine distributors can get caught up in controversial conversations which serve no benefit to end users. We feel that expending our energy in such conversations has only done harm to our mission and our vision of what the Digital Printing industry can be.
This is in no way a reflection of the relationship that we have with the companies and individuals that work very hard to keep this fledgling community informed and on the cutting edge of technology such as industry media, forum moderators, and most importantly, our customers.
As always, our current and potential customers are encouraged to keep informed about our products by contacting BelQuette or our distributors directly by telephone, via email, or online through our website and user forums.
We will continue to focus our energy on technology and products that are true advancements in the digital printing arena, and showcase our concepts and innovations at trade shows and with our own media outlets.

Sincerely,
The BelQuette Team.

The Following User Says Thank You to kevrokr For This Useful Post:
FatKat Printz (February 11th, 2011)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 11th, 2011 Feb 11, 2011 4:54:54 PM -   #2 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Thanked 1,037 Times in 869 Posts

Default Re: BelQuette Inc.

We personally want to thank Belquette and its entire staff for all the help and innovative information and products you have shared with us. We can't thank you enough for the support and efforts you given us with our DTG business. You changed our lives and for that we will stand behind you in this decision and understand the position you must take.

We would like to extend our help in anyway that we can.. knowing that the political and trash talking is getting out hand. In the end, a product is out there and its made a difference in my life and many others. Some not as vocal, as I and it understandable you can't ask a simple question about a product without it coming from all sides.

Belquette made a conversion kit that has changed the way DTG ink systems work. A "kit" not a new printer, but a kit that allows people who have struggled for years with their current printer the option to modified it into a trouble free printer. Instead of upgrading, because you feel its gonna make a difference..just modified it.

TSF members, take the time to read and do research - in the end you need to make the decision on what you want to purchase. Read the current success stories and go from there.

Thank You again, Belquette...now get back to work can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Old February 11th, 2011 Feb 11, 2011 5:50:57 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Adam
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Thank you Belquette Team for your solutions offered for Direct to Garment printing, was it not for you guys we would have throw in the towel by now.

Old February 14th, 2011 Feb 14, 2011 11:16:22 AM -   #4 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,228 Posts

I'm not sure I understand.

You're just not going to be participating in "controversial conversations" or you won't be participating in the forums at all?

They don't have to be mutually exclusive

Old February 15th, 2011 Feb 15, 2011 9:52:28 AM -   #5 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Thanked 1,468 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
I'm not sure I understand.

You're just not going to be participating in "controversial conversations" or you won't be participating in the forums at all?

They don't have to be mutually exclusive
I think it is second one. Maybe --.

Old February 15th, 2011 Feb 15, 2011 11:03:02 AM -   #6 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Randy
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 1,024 Times in 673 Posts

Bq thanks for everything. But, I think you should stay on TSF. We need your help and innovations. Just choose your topics. You dont have to get involved in the food fights. Dont leave.

This is a discussion about BelQuette Inc. that was posted in the BelQuette section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in