T-Shirt Forums banner

Australian Wholesale Blank T-Shirts Suppliers List

123K views 99 replies 59 participants last post by  zhenjie 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

New to the forum, just started screen printing about a week ago. I'm after fashion style slim tee's.

I have made up a list of the shirts I have gathered from the forum. I'm having trouble finding suppliers in Australia. As I'm just starting out I'm looking for the a very small minimum (1-10 for example) or none at all.

Hopefully some people can help out fill in the details and this will be helpful for everyone. I will keep the main image updated with any new information.

Admin update: here's a link to the updated Google spreadsheet with the vendors listed: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=taDpsVykt64RL4rjWgHmRGA&output=html

Update: Can an admin here please create a duplicate of the Google Sheet and take over the post as I'm no longer active here. Here's the link Tees

#76 ·
Hi, i'm looking to start up a fashion label and i'm after high quality short and long sleeve t-shirts that are tall tees or are longer in length then the average tee. Any recommendations? i know about As colour but id like to know if there are any other alternatives. Any help would be appreciated!

#80 ·
anyone know why AS Colour have their wholesale pricelist publicly visible on their website?

apart from the fact they seem very overpriced, whats the point of a wholesale pricelist if my customers can see it?

im stunned they are even selling anything with their prices.

#93 ·
That price is for non-wholesale customers, wholesale customers are provided pricing on their logins as well as a hard copy.
are you seeing something I'm not?

i have a login, i get the wholesale pricelist pdf when i log in, but the prices are exactly the same as when not logged in.
when my customers are using the site and can see the prices, and can also just create an account, how i am to make money?
one of my customers has done just that, she now orders what she wants and brings them to me to be printed. hardly wholesale when joe blogs off the street can order direct and pay the same prices as my business.

#82 ·
I haven't tried to get American Apparel in Australia lately. Does anyone know if they have a distributor here anymore?

I need to find a ringer style tee, and I can't find any other blanks that have one.

Cheers,
Steph

#84 ·
Thanks for the information. I thought BYM International was pulled from AA years ago. Maybe not, maybe just AA started servicing Australia directly. I never really ended up using AA, so never got established with a distributor.

So Ramo and JB Wear are okay for DTG printing? I'll have to get some samples. I had stayed away from them mainly because my original samples showed them to not be particularly fashionable. I think places are starting to have a better cut to their shirt overall, so it is worth having another look.

Cheers,
Steph

#86 ·
Hey guys i ahve been doing merch for 10 years and used a whole bunch of suppliers.

My last batch of hoodies was AS colour but i was really hoping to find a cheaper alternative. AS colour gave me a wholesale login but the prices remained the same as when not logged in , $29 per blank its just hard to get a good profit margin on the items after printing and shipping costs.

can anyone recommend a good affordable supplier of hoodies / crew necks / zip hoodies? or has a hookup at as colour that can actually give me wholesale pricing instead of joe blow buying 2 jumpers off the street pricing.

Gildan hoodies used to be ok but now they are so thin you can't even wear them in winter without 3 shirts underneath.
also after good affordable kids blanks, shirts and jumpers

thanks,

Brendan

#92 ·
I have just seen this thread and found here are many people who are interested in Australian T-shirt Suppliers. Have you all know all about its shipping rates? Still not much aware then here id tool which will help you. Integrate Australia Post Shipping to your eCommerce store for domestic and international parcel shipping! Easily set shipping handling charges, flat rate, etc on your own. Boost the online shopping experience of your customers! May be it will help you https://store.biztechconsultancy.com/magento-australia-post-extension.htm

#96 ·
There's a bunch of tees available for men and women on Legend Life. By far the most extensive inventory I've seen. They have blank clothing, performance tees, and workwear available.

They have their own local decoration too, so distributors can have several designs or logos printed on them in different methods.

#98 ·
THE T MAKER from Melbourne are tshirt manufacturers with their own range of blank tees or custom made with your own patterns. quality as good as AS Colour for mens but 10x better than AS Colour women's range.
They sell blank ORGANIC COTTON TEES for only $11- 150gsm. min 100 though. So I'm guessing it would be cheaper if its just regular cotton. I only got their email info@thetmaker.com.au

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.