T-Shirt Forums banner

Australian Wholesale Blank T-Shirts Suppliers List

123K views 99 replies 59 participants last post by  zhenjie 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

New to the forum, just started screen printing about a week ago. I'm after fashion style slim tee's.

I have made up a list of the shirts I have gathered from the forum. I'm having trouble finding suppliers in Australia. As I'm just starting out I'm looking for the a very small minimum (1-10 for example) or none at all.

Hopefully some people can help out fill in the details and this will be helpful for everyone. I will keep the main image updated with any new information.

Admin update: here's a link to the updated Google spreadsheet with the vendors listed: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=taDpsVykt64RL4rjWgHmRGA&output=html

Update: Can an admin here please create a duplicate of the Google Sheet and take over the post as I'm no longer active here. Here's the link Tees

#36 ·
with the previous comment by littlepumpo "We want to see shirts that are longer in overall length with out the increase in sleeve length or width I see too many "square"shirts as we call this means as the size increase the shirt gets wider the sleeves get wider and longer and the length doesnt change.

What I would like to see is:
Shirts that increase in the same ratio all over as the size get larger(or increases where they are need:in overall length, width and sleeve width). This allows people individuality in the size they choose without sacrificing a good shape.

A mix of thin light tees for nights out and to relax in and some more heavy duties tees for skating, snow etc.

#37 · (Edited)
Found an t-shirt wholesaler AD and ordered some sample tees the day before yesterday. See attached photo.

I use DTG printer now. According to the printing result, those are really the cheapest and decent quality blank tees I've ever ordered these years in Sydney. They sell from 7-tee package for only $15 ($2). I think it's lower than the factory bulk order price. ;)

Btw, the hoodie there seems also quite nice ($15ea), I'll try it this autumn. (Their brochure link here: usbuysoon.com/t )

Cheers

Attachments

#45 ·
Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are Manufacturer & Exporter of Superior quality T-Shirts, Organic Cotton T-Shirts, Branded TShirts in all sizes.

We are a well established family company in Ludhiana ( Punjab ) India where we employ many people keen to join our tradition of excellence. Each and every product goes through strict quality control to ensure proper yarn count, weight, absorbency & color fastness.

(We can send you plenty of photos on request).

Our Prices are:-

100% Blank Cotton TShirts:- 0.30 US$

100% Blank Combed Cotton T-Shirts:- 0.40 US$

Polo T****rs :- 1.65 US$

Branded T-Shirts:- 3.50 US$

Bamboo T-Shirts: 3.75 US$

Organic Cotton T-ShirtsL- 2.75 US$

We are manufacturing the T-Shirts from Size 1 - 15 or S to XXXXL

Our prices are very low because we have a policy of approaching our customers direct so that the only additional cost is in the delivery. Furthermore we are already supplying some large chains of outlet stores in the UK and the USA who, with our guidance, are able to customise and brand their own products.

So in this connection we would like to request you let us know your requirement

so that we can proceed further in establishing a responsive and high integrity business relationship.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely

Aggarwal (Head of communications)

PS Please forward this to the appropriate person in your company

allout contact details are below

Our contact details are as follows:

Sapling International Pvt. Ltd, E 63-69 Industrial Area, Part- 2, Ludhiana ( Punjab ) India
M: +91 (0)98966-05100
Skype: sapling.international W: www.saplinginternational.com E-mail:- info@Saplinginternational.com

#46 ·
Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are Manufacturer & Exporter of Superior quality T-Shirts, Organic Cotton T-Shirts, Branded TShirts in all sizes.

We are a well established family company in Ludhiana ( Punjab ) India where we employ many people keen to join our tradition of excellence. Each and every product goes through strict quality control to ensure proper yarn count, weight, absorbency & color fastness.

Our prices are very low because we have a policy of approaching our customers direct so that the only additional cost is in the delivery. Furthermore we are already supplying some large chains of outlet stores in the UK and the USA who, with our guidance, are able to customise and brand their own products.

so that we can proceed further in establishing a responsive and high integrity business relationship.

Sincerely

Sapling International Pvt. Ltd, E 63-69 Industrial Area, Part- 2, Ludhiana ( Punjab ) India
Skype: sapling.international W: www.saplinginternational.com E-mail:- info@Saplinginternational.com

#52 ·
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Sincerely

Has anyone used these Ts or ordered through these guys?

#47 ·
Dear Sir/ Madam,

info at saplinginternational dot com

#66 ·
i can get earth positive, cerrton, drover, as colour, continental clothing wholesale, if your happy to pay the postage and packing within australia i would be happy to let you piggy back on the orders i make already, no minimums !, pm me if your interested

thanks andy c

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.