how can I buy product directly from Ramo, Johnny bobbin, and gear for life - Page 4 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Region Specific T-Shirt Information > Australia and New Zealand
T-Shirt information for Australia and New Zealand

how can I buy product directly from Ramo, Johnny bobbin, and gear for life

Like Tree3Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old May 23rd, 2011 May 23, 2011 11:35:22 PM -   #46 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: how can I buy product directly from Ramo, Johnny bobbin, and gear for life

Awesome! Really nice explanation! Tried it myself, but I'm no good at it, hehe. I like it
Custom T Shirt Design

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 30th, 2012 Jan 30, 2012 8:22:02 PM -   #47 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Smile Re: how can I buy product directly from Ramo, Johnny bobbin, and gear for life

Hey guys,

Hoping some one can help me out! Im currently sourcing out suppliers for a few orders I have coming up. Today I received (after 2 weeks)
a rejection email from fashion biz (biz collection). This email stated that they only supply direct to corporate businesses. I have an abn and when sending off the application listed my business as a screen printer. What is the trick to getting wholesale prices from these guys? With the prices I'm seeing on splash alley I'm finding it hard to believe that other screen printers are making a decent margin using them as a supplier.

The particular item I'm after at the moment is the bizcool Men's shorts. But I will be needing to purchase other sport, office and hi-vis garments shortly. Are there other wholesale options for such products???

Thank you big time in advance

Cheers,
Brian

Old January 30th, 2012 Jan 30, 2012 8:32:06 PM -   #48 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Stuart
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default Re: how can I buy product directly from Ramo, Johnny bobbin, and gear for life

These days they are looking for those businesses that can average over $1,000.00 per month or sometimes more.

Old January 30th, 2012 Jan 30, 2012 9:00:53 PM -   #49 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by immagic
These days they are looking for those businesses that can average over $1,000.00 per month or sometimes more.
I got the same rejection from them when I first started. JB's are now my preferred supplier for tees. They're great. I would now qualify for Biz Collection terms, however I don't like their attitude. I've enquired from other vendors previously who just aren't professional and don't inspire you to do business with them.Frustrating isn't it

I'll also say thanks to Picture Perfect for transfer and dye-sub papers. Great quality and fast turnaround.

Not to forget Roland for a fabulous cutter, and Lou (Badalou) for the big pad, the t-squares and the helpful advice.

Now if I can only find a ladies scoop neck tee in something close to a standard sizing that goes up to the large sizes (22 - 24) that's reasonably priced, I'd have even more happy customers. Any ideas anyone?

Old January 31st, 2012 Jan 31, 2012 1:55:22 PM -   #50 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Try Trophee 07 5576 0102 they don't have Scoop Neck but are great for everything else. www.aussiepacific.com.au

I have found Fashion Biz great to deal with once you have an account as are Ramo and QUOZ

The Following User Says Thank You to immagic For This Useful Post:
Splashes (January 31st, 2012)
Old September 3rd, 2012 Sep 3, 2012 6:28:39 PM -   #51 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Can someone please help me with contact details for winningspirit?

Old September 3rd, 2012 Sep 3, 2012 6:40:19 PM -   #52 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Winning Spirit are sold in Australia by Shiny (03) 9499 2388

Old September 5th, 2012 Sep 5, 2012 4:20:04 PM -   #53 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Hey guys, does anyone know if there is a supplier/reseller for M&O knots in Australia? Or someone who sells 3/4 sleeve raglan (baseball) tees? I know AScolour and Ramo sell them, but I am looking for an alternative.

Also I'm still looking for a supplier of basketball shorts with pockets? If anyone knows some suppliers that sell these, that would be great. Biz collection sell them but my application got rejected.

Thanks guys.

Old October 25th, 2012 Oct 25, 2012 9:37:52 PM -   #54 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Adam

Hi All,

I've been digging around (as some others previously in thread) to find direct contact with City Collection.

Just bumping the thread with the hope someone may know?

Thanks

Old October 25th, 2012 Oct 25, 2012 9:57:35 PM -   #55 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

You can call me: Mel

Hi Adam,

This is my first time on here so the fact that I can actually contribute is nice! City Collection is J Boag Clothing in Brunswick East (03) 9389 8000. Hope that helps!

Old October 27th, 2012 Oct 27, 2012 3:06:54 AM -   #56 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Adam

Many thanks!!! Will give them a crack

Old April 2nd, 2013 Apr 2, 2013 7:20:52 PM -   #57 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Chris

so how do we contact JB wear, tried the www from above posts, but it says not available...

Old April 2nd, 2013 Apr 2, 2013 8:41:08 PM -   #58 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by signz in oz
so how do we contact JB wear, tried the www from above posts, but it says not available...
Try giving them a call on 03 8368 7000. Cheers.

The Following User Says Thank You to Splashes For This Useful Post:
signz in oz (April 2nd, 2013)
Old April 8th, 2013 Apr 8, 2013 2:49:17 AM -   #59 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Mike

JB's website has been down due to upgrades.
I have never gone through Splash Alley so I can't talk about their service or pricing, but I generally go through a wholesaler, SSS Clothing. They have all the ranges I need, brilliant service, very quick and always helpful. The prices are decent as well.

Old July 17th, 2015 Jul 17, 2015 4:08:30 AM -   #60 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: peter

With all the suppliers you are now wasting your time. They require you to buy at least $3000 per month and are now directing everyone to their nationwide distribution Direct uniforms call them on 130066389. You prepay them and they have fast and friendly service. They send all over the country.

This is a discussion about how can I buy product directly from Ramo, Johnny bobbin, and gear for life that was posted in the Australia and New Zealand section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in