how can I buy product directly from Ramo, Johnny bobbin, and gear for life - Page 3 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Region Specific T-Shirt Information > Australia and New Zealand
T-Shirt information for Australia and New Zealand

how can I buy product directly from Ramo, Johnny bobbin, and gear for life

Like Tree3Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 29th, 2010 Apr 29, 2010 12:01:12 AM -   #31 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Ed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: how can I buy product directly from Ramo, Johnny bobbin, and gear for life

Many thanks Tania, I have a customer who wants 200 shirts so I will try to contact Stencil direct cheers Ed

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2010 May 5, 2010 9:42:49 PM -   #32 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Default Re: how can I buy product directly from Ramo, Johnny bobbin, and gear for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Evo.
Hi Petzkak and welcome to the forums!

Product catalogue website is gearforlife.net
There is an email address for The Source listed on a previous page of this thread, their tel (02) 9669 8111

Good luck!
Thanks D.Evo

Old March 15th, 2011 Mar 15, 2011 11:06:43 PM -   #33 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Does anyone know contact detail for City Collection???

Old March 16th, 2011 Mar 16, 2011 9:00:28 PM -   #34 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Cheryl

JB's will supply you direct with an ABN no. They're a pleasure to deal with - i get my shirts the next day. I like the 'JB' range, great quality and value for oney. Not so keen on the JeniB womens line.

email [email protected]TSCo.com.au

Cheers

Old March 16th, 2011 Mar 16, 2011 9:18:50 PM -   #35 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Thanks do you know the contact details for city collection?

Old March 16th, 2011 Mar 16, 2011 9:44:27 PM -   #36 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Tania
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Clothing
From the "about us" page of City Collection website I understand the brand belongs to J Boag (Clothing) Pty Ltd. If you Google them, you'll find all the info
Good luck!

Old March 16th, 2011 Mar 16, 2011 9:47:24 PM -   #37 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Clothing
Not straight away but I'm sure someone here will. Best wishes

Old April 10th, 2011 Apr 10, 2011 5:48:42 PM -   #38 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Does anyone have the number for Bocini?

Old April 14th, 2011 Apr 14, 2011 7:41:54 PM -   #39 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Stuart
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Bocini is the brand of PNW International 02 8746 8555 [email protected]bocini.com.au

Old April 17th, 2011 Apr 17, 2011 4:53:26 AM -   #40 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Dora
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I tried to buy from JB's directly and a salesperson phoned me and said that it isn't possible to have an account unless I can give them 3 references from within the trade. I have just started up and even though I have another business (not in fashion) and have an excellent credit rating I cannot get an account with anyone and have been paying all my suppliers through Direct transfer. JB's would not allow me to pay BEFORE delivery either! How do I get over this "catch 22"? How can I get a get a credit refernce when know one will allow me credit???

Old May 18th, 2011 May 18, 2011 1:50:59 AM -   #41 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Hey All
Does anyone know contact details for Aussie Pacific?????

Old May 18th, 2011 May 18, 2011 1:52:16 AM -   #42 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

And on another note im looking for someone to do clothing tags and labels any suggestions!!!!!

Old May 18th, 2011 May 18, 2011 2:06:28 PM -   #43 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Stuart
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Aussie Pacific are sold by Trophee on the Gold Coast 07 5576 0102

The Following User Says Thank You to immagic For This Useful Post:
D.Evo. (May 18th, 2011)
Old May 22nd, 2011 May 22, 2011 3:09:49 PM -   #44 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedoraoriginali
I tried to buy from JB's directly and a salesperson phoned me and said that it isn't possible to have an account unless I can give them 3 references from within the trade. I have just started up and even though I have another business (not in fashion) and have an excellent credit rating I cannot get an account with anyone and have been paying all my suppliers through Direct transfer. JB's would not allow me to pay BEFORE delivery either! How do I get over this "catch 22"? How can I get a get a credit refernce when know one will allow me credit???
hey dora ,
thats very strange as i am dealing with jb directly through TSCO in altona north is that who your refering too? if so pm me and i will show you how to get an account. as i got mine and i didn't have any trade refs either.
pete

Old May 23rd, 2011 May 23, 2011 8:52:11 PM -   #45 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedoraoriginali
What usually happens is, you pay for your first few orders upfront (actual order numbers differ between suppliers), some even have a certain number of months you need to have been buying from them. And yet other suppliers may want you to have been in the business for XX preiod of time before they will consider you for an account.

Once this "trial" period is over and you have proven yourself to them, you may be able to apply for an account, in some cases the supplier will just include an app with an order and away you go.

At the time of you apply they will look at your purchase volume and frequency during the months leading up to the app, and if you are only ordering $100-200/mth ($1200-2400/yr) or once every two weeks, you may not be approved due to low sales volume/frequency.
But, once you have the account, most suppliers will want you to maintain a minimum monthly or yearly spend to keep your account open.

A few years ago now, I enquired about an account with Canterbury, only to be told I needed to order an average of $5k/mth to be approved, I knew I could not keep that level, so I did not follow up with an app.

I have some suppliers who I pre pay and others I have accounts with, the pre pay are ones I don't order a lot from and don't need an account for 4-6 orders a year I may place.

As to the actual application, you probably don't need to have a credit account with the "references" you supply, just have an order history they can check. If you pre-pay I would say you have a cash account with that supplier
mr rudy likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to bungy For This Useful Post:
mr rudy (November 2nd, 2013)

This is a discussion about how can I buy product directly from Ramo, Johnny bobbin, and gear for life that was posted in the Australia and New Zealand section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in