[QUEENSLAND - AUSTRALIA] - Biz Supplies 5 in 1 multi press - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Region Specific T-Shirt Information > Australia and New Zealand
T-Shirt information for Australia and New Zealand

[QUEENSLAND - AUSTRALIA] - Biz Supplies 5 in 1 multi press

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 21st, 2016 Mar 21, 2016 1:49:04 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Christelle
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Biz Supplies 5 in 1 multi press

Hi guys has anyone had any experiences with this press from Biz supplies I am starting out and I am not sure to spend the 600 bucks on the 5 in 1 multi press or just buy they're auto release heat press by it self??

thank you,
Z

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 29th, 2017 Aug 29, 2017 6:57:34 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Tricia

Default Re: Biz Supplies 5 in 1 multi press

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zara2015
Hi guys has anyone had any experiences with this press from Biz supplies I am starting out and I am not sure to spend the 600 bucks on the 5 in 1 multi press or just buy they're auto release heat press by it self??

thank you,
Z
Did you end up buying a heat press from Biz Supplies? if so how has it worked out for you ?

Old October 22nd, 2017 Oct 22, 2017 7:57:55 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Tony

I havent tried that one in particular, but I did puchase another non brand 5 in 1 machine off ebay... It was a chinese thing...

From experience, SAVE YOUR MONEY.. Biz Supplies is also chinese machines and I can tell you that you will have problems with the machines breaking down, you may not have the support to fix any problems....

Also it becomes tiresome changing over the different parts if you have a mixture of items to print... You have to wait till one machine cools enough before you can change over... it really slows down the production...

My advice for what it is worth, save your money, or beg or borrow, but get a well known brands like hotronix or Geo Knight... you wont go wrong...

I got the hotronix autoclam after my bad experience, and have never had a problem... As you gain more money you can add other platens to it to do different size clothing... or get hat press, mug press or whatever you need for your business...

I found with just the autoclam, and a roland gs24 vinyl cutter, i now have a steady income, and knowing that my equipment wont fail me, and they have good backup service if I need help

Hope this helps... Good luck

Old October 23rd, 2017 Oct 23, 2017 8:04:53 AM -   #4 (permalink)
Amw
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Marsha & Tony
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingcherry2013
I havent tried that one in particular, but I did puchase another non brand 5 in 1 machine off ebay... It was a chinese thing...

From experience, SAVE YOUR MONEY.. Biz Supplies is also chinese machines and I can tell you that you will have problems with the machines breaking down, you may not have the support to fix any problems....

Also it becomes tiresome changing over the different parts if you have a mixture of items to print... You have to wait till one machine cools enough before you can change over... it really slows down the production...

My advice for what it is worth, save your money, or beg or borrow, but get a well known brands like hotronix or Geo Knight... you wont go wrong...

I got the hotronix autoclam after my bad experience, and have never had a problem... As you gain more money you can add other platens to it to do different size clothing... or get hat press, mug press or whatever you need for your business...

I found with just the autoclam, and a roland gs24 vinyl cutter, i now have a steady income, and knowing that my equipment wont fail me, and they have good backup service if I need help

Hope this helps... Good luck
Totally agree, save your money and buy a name brand press. None of our presses have EVER broke down. We also buy used ones and resell them...they are very easy to maintain and are built to last forever.
We use geo knight in our shops. You can often find one on eBay for a few hundred less them new if you want to save a little money. Equipment is an investment in your business. Don't save money now to loose much more over time!
Been in business for almost 20 years, I can tell you from that..if it is an important part of your business ...buy quality equipment with excellent support. You dont want to make promises to deliver an order and then have the cheap heat press break down in the middle of a job. Under promise and over deliver...that's the way to a growing long term profitable business.
Over the years I have had to contact Geo knight for one thing or another. I have NEVER waited more then 1 hour for a response back and in most cases I receive one in a matter of minutes. They are by far the fastest to reply then ANY company we have in the past or currently work with. Highly recommend them.
Good luck either way!
(Sorry I just gave blood, so I am a little light headed. Hope that all made sense.)

This is a discussion about Biz Supplies 5 in 1 multi press that was posted in the Australia and New Zealand section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in