Toddler t-shirts in Australia - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Region Specific T-Shirt Information > Australia and New Zealand
T-Shirt information for Australia and New Zealand

Toddler t-shirts in Australia

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 15th, 2008 Mar 15, 2008 3:15:57 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Toddler t-shirts in Australia

I am searching for high quality toddler shirts that I can source in/from Australia in sizes 2-6. Can anyone make any recommendations? I've so far located the following brands, I would be extremely grateful on any feedback.

Rabbit Skins
American Apparel (too expensive in OZ)
Ramo
Quoz

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 31st, 2008 Mar 31, 2008 7:03:13 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Default Re: Toddler t-shirts in Australia

Hi there,

I am also looking for the same! I have tried Alstyle Apparel but not convinced on the quality. Neck banding seemed to stretch on wash test. Getting some in this week - will let you know how they go.

Minnie

Old March 31st, 2008 Mar 31, 2008 7:53:44 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Hi Minnie,

I quite like the quality of the Alstyle youth t-shirt, but I’m not very keen on the toddler style as the fabric seems a bit stiffer, and the shape is all wrong (long narrow sleeves).

Are you trying out the youth/juvy or toddler?

J

Old April 1st, 2008 Apr 1, 2008 2:30:23 PM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Mitch

Hey Amanda, welcome to the forums.

Out of your list I have only printed on Ramo brand shirts, as well as one called "OzMate". Both of these were nearly identical, and they were nice to print on and the cut was just right (for sizes 4 and 6 at least, the two I have experience with).

Overall I dropped Ramo for my blanks, but this was due to issues with the adult shirts and their cut/sizes not being in line with my target demographic of 15-25. If someone asks for any of my designs in kids, I still go back to Ramo.

Old April 6th, 2008 Apr 6, 2008 8:57:38 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Hi Mitch, I was wondering where I can purchase the ozmate? I've decided to go with the AAA Juvy and the Rabbit Skins toddler for my first run but would like to be able to get toddler tees locally.

I was a bit concerned that the RAMO cut was too big (it seems that a size 0 fits a 2 year old!)

Old April 8th, 2008 Apr 8, 2008 2:30:16 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Justin

Try LWreid (website)

Old April 10th, 2008 Apr 10, 2008 6:38:26 PM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Daniel

I sue LW Reid currently as you cant really beat $2.20 for a tshirt ready to go.

Sure no one shirt is the same as the next but for now its all I can find for a regular supplier with a reasonable price and a good to ok colour range.

If anyone can tell where I can find a good colour range for a reasonable price who stocks sizes 000 to size 4 then I am all ears.

Dan

Old April 29th, 2008 Apr 29, 2008 12:02:34 AM -   #8 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

I almost feel guilty admitting this, but I will anyway.
I haunt Best and Less and Dimmeys. At the moment both stores have got big reductions on Sizes 0000-6 (well, Best and Less have, and a friend told me Dimmeys had a sale on them too - but I don't know if this is Oz-wide or only regional). Last Friday I grabbed 38 singlets (Size 0-6, both sexes) for $77.00. The brands were Baby Baby, Bonds and Essentials, all of which seem good quality. I can usually pick up a pack of 3 rompers (onesies) for around $6 from Dimmeys. I suppose it depends on whether you want to print a lot, or just a few at a time. Anyway, so far no compaints about the quality of the T/singlet. Buyers seem to zoom in on the print. Hope this helps.

Old April 29th, 2008 Apr 29, 2008 1:12:19 PM -   #9 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Hey Guys, I know the Gildan distributors in NZ and Aus are now stocking sizes 2,3 and 4, and they have always had sizes 6, 8, 10 etc. I would say they would be your best bet for a good value/quality shirt!

I have used some of these for my stuff and they have sold well.

God I should be paid for this!

Old April 29th, 2008 Apr 29, 2008 2:22:19 PM -   #10 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Hi all,

I have tried LWRied now and they are much softer than the Alstyle infants/toddlers. The Alstyle are very small for their size and not very comfotable (they are stiff and seem to have wide necks). As I applique, I don't need a flat surface so I am using the Bella baby rib tee-shirts. Not the cheapest out but they are looking good made up. I think I may go with LWRied for tees but they do shrink a bit...

Getting some more quotes on Continental Clothing - shipping from the US was increadible but coming from the Irish its much cheaper!

Fully Stoked have had a price REDUCTION if anyone is interested in American Apparel.

Minnie

This is a discussion about Toddler t-shirts in Australia that was posted in the Australia and New Zealand section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in