QUALITY Hoodies and zip hoodies in aus - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Region Specific T-Shirt Information > Australia and New Zealand
T-Shirt information for Australia and New Zealand

QUALITY Hoodies and zip hoodies in aus

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 25th, 2008 Feb 25, 2008 4:26:00 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: brendan
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Question QUALITY Hoodies and zip hoodies in aus

hey guys , in the past i have used RAMO hoodies and they just arnet up to the quality i need them to be , i am looking for a distributor in australia i am in sydney myself.

i am after normal hoodies and zipper hoodies

they have to be good quality !!

if anyone has any contacts please help me out here my shirt supplier only does normal hoodies and i need both styles !!

i have found gildan active wear on splash alley but they are $22 for hoody and $19 for zipper hoodie id like to get a bit cheaper around the $15 mark i have not seen these either but am lead to believe they are alright quality ???

please help !!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 25th, 2008 Feb 25, 2008 8:14:02 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Daniel

Default Re: QUALITY Hoodies and zip hoodies in aus

Have you tried LW Reid they stock them. Dan

Old February 25th, 2008 Feb 25, 2008 8:39:37 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Zhen

ASCotton in NZ stock my fav hoody

The Following User Says Thank You to zhenjie For This Useful Post:
mates85 (February 28th, 2008)

Old February 25th, 2008 Feb 25, 2008 9:04:50 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

hey thanks for your responses ,

i have found a supplier for Gildan and will be getting a hoody and zipper hoody tomorrow from them and also from another supplier il then put them thru the wash a number of times to see if they pill much and go from there , thanks for your replies !

Old February 25th, 2008 Feb 25, 2008 11:33:45 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Felicity

Hi,
there is a company called Blue Gum that imports and manufactures Tshirts etc.
They have a website and are located in Sydney and Melbourne.
I do not know if anyone else has used them or knows what their product is like. I am waiting on some quotes.

Cheers
Felicity

Old February 26th, 2008 Feb 26, 2008 6:41:19 PM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Daniel

mates85 let us know your results and the other suppliers details if everything works out for you. Dan

Old February 27th, 2008 Feb 27, 2008 2:49:14 PM -   #7 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

does anyone have a supplier for JB's ??

the hardest part about finding suppliers is most times you will get the middle man , i have found direct so far with a few companies well they are not the manufacturuer but they are a major supplier.

basically i want to get samples from JB's then ic an compare them to the others i have

this is entirely my opinion and by no means reflects on all products or any aspect of the following businesses

RAMO - good promotional wear good prices but as i am branching into retail stores not quiet upto quality needed (hoodies pill easily and shirts fade)

QUOZ - i am using them for my shirts this time and seeing how i go, the sample slim fits look to be of fair quality, altho i did not really like their hoodies so i will only be using their shirts

GILDAN - gildan is hard to get from the supplier very hard in fact most cases u will be almost forced to get thru your screen printer as that is their market. their shirts are 100% cotton not really what im after right now but they do seem well made and durable, i have chosen so far to go with them for their hoodies and zip hoodies

i am yet to test JB's hoodies / slim fits shirts altho i had JB polo work shirts and they were good

i am yet to test AScotton but have received pricelist from them i will order some samples and post my findings they are a lot more expensive like $7 per hoodie but they do come from new zealand and offer free shipping of orders over 50 and look to be of surf / skate brand quality on their site so they might be a good option down the track.

anyone really needing info to contact a supplier can pm me i wont post it up tho , your screen printer should be able to get you in contact with most that i have listed if not be able to get it themselves but they will charge u for it.

i plan to put the gildan hoodies thru the wash several times and see how they look il post results.

but yes anyone with JB's (johnny Bobbin) supplier info it would be appreciated ! pm me !

Old February 27th, 2008 Feb 27, 2008 4:04:48 PM -   #8 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Tania
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Try TSCO Pty. Ltd. for JB and Colours of Cotton
Superior Activewear for Gildan.
Where are you located?

Old March 5th, 2008 Mar 5, 2008 4:04:37 AM -   #9 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Mark

tshirt.com.au does cheap Gildan hoodies - about $16 from memory - but dont quote me on that

Old April 29th, 2008 Apr 29, 2008 10:39:48 PM -   #10 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Smile Re: QUALITY Hoodies and zip hoodies in aus

Hi Guys,

I am also looking for JB's supplier info.

I live in Murwillumbah so I'm finding it difficult to find a supplier near me. The suppliers I have so far found on the net take far too long to get the product to me.

Any help on this would be REALLY appreciated.

Old May 26th, 2008 May 26, 2008 1:13:31 AM -   #11 (permalink)
T-Shirt Member

im another fan of ASCotton hoodies and pretty much everything else they sell. The fit of the garments is spot on. If your willing a little extra, they are the people to go to.

Old May 31st, 2008 May 31, 2008 4:56:24 PM -   #12 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

I agree, I use ASCotton hoodies also and they are good quality.
The good thing is you they don't have a minimum order but would be better if they were a few $'s cheaper! ...lol.

Old June 1st, 2008 Jun 1, 2008 4:58:58 AM -   #13 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Adam

Hi

Do you guys mean ASColour? Or ASCotton?

I use ASColour and they keep running out of stock!! I send an order to them daily with stock I require, average about 10-20 items (hoodies and tees) and just 3 days ago they tell me they have run out of black hoodies and chocolate hoodies, my two most popular!

I am keen to find a new supplier, I have found a new guy in my city (christchurch) but he is more expensive again. I think I need to look towards China or USA to get my stock...

Old June 1st, 2008 Jun 1, 2008 5:02:43 AM -   #14 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Adam

Oh I see, they call themselves ASCotton in Aus, and ASColour in NZ, even though they are based in NZ. Strange.

I see American Apparel are/have opened in Aus, I think ill get hold of them, see how much it will be to ship to me in NZ.

Old June 17th, 2008 Jun 17, 2008 7:13:55 PM -   #15 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dori
Hi

Do you guys mean ASColour? Or ASCotton?

I use ASColour and they keep running out of stock!! I send an order to them daily with stock I require, average about 10-20 items (hoodies and tees) and just 3 days ago they tell me they have run out of black hoodies and chocolate hoodies, my two most popular!

I am keen to find a new supplier, I have found a new guy in my city (christchurch) but he is more expensive again. I think I need to look towards China or USA to get my stock...

You should try Continental their hoodies are great & very decently priced you may need to get an account with TnT or DHL to keep the shipping down though.

This is a discussion about QUALITY Hoodies and zip hoodies in aus that was posted in the Australia and New Zealand section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in