Who's In Melbourne And What Do You Do? - Page 2 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Region Specific T-Shirt Information > Australia and New Zealand
T-Shirt information for Australia and New Zealand

Who's In Melbourne And What Do You Do?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old August 17th, 2007 Aug 17, 2007 2:13:28 AM -   #16 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Who's In Melbourne And What Do You Do?

Would love to be involved in a t-shirt design show, let me know if you organise it zhenjie!

Hi Ronstaa. I like your stuff, will have to show my hubby, he loves cars and motorbikes.

Last edited by Rodney; August 17th, 2007 at 08:12 AM.. Reason: removed url - feel free to add your URL to your forum signature

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 17th, 2007 Aug 17, 2007 2:14:46 AM -   #17 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Forgot to say, just got into my second store today! I am very happy. Just dropped them off today.

Old August 17th, 2007 Aug 17, 2007 2:35:36 AM -   #18 (permalink)
T-Shirt Member

Cool Re: Who's In Melbourne And What Do You Do?

I'm in Melbourne, Hoppers Crossing to be sure....
Screen Printing Vinyl and DTG

Old August 17th, 2007 Aug 17, 2007 3:19:23 AM -   #19 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Mantras
Forgot to say, just got into my second store today! I am very happy. Just dropped them off today.
Hi Mantras
Thanks great to hear good luck with more sales,,

Last edited by ronstaa; August 20th, 2007 at 03:07 AM..

Old August 17th, 2007 Aug 17, 2007 8:14:11 AM -   #20 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Thanked 6,032 Times in 3,228 Posts

Quote:
ive been struggling to find anyone on this site that lives in oz let alone melbs
Hi Ben, this link will lead you to all kinds of threads and discussions specifically about Australia. You'll find several members from oz there:
https://www.t-shirtforums.com/tags/australia/

Old August 20th, 2007 Aug 20, 2007 3:10:41 AM -   #21 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Any one else out there from Australia willing to share with us their clothing range or t-shirt range??? Any start ups out there??

Old February 18th, 2008 Feb 18, 2008 1:51:12 PM -   #22 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Andrea

Hi,
Just found this thread. I am in Melbourne, started my business the end of last year and do mostly personalised photo gifts via dye sublimation (T-shirts, mouse mats, stubby holders etc), but also heat transfer T-shirts as this seems to be a market in Australia. Am trying to get my foot into suitable craft markets and events this year.
Love to hear from you guys.

Cheers

Andrea

Old February 28th, 2008 Feb 28, 2008 4:30:45 PM -   #23 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Rory

Hey guys.. in melbourne here. Me and 2 friends have just started a store online and are a week or two away from going live.

Whos everyone using as their printer?

Old March 6th, 2008 Mar 6, 2008 9:32:06 PM -   #24 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Hey guys,

I'm in Melbourne also. Have been lurking on these boards for a while now. I don't actually have a tshirt business. I have a digital printing company. I do my own tops for myself and friends cause I like to be unique. I do the odd job there for personal friends.

We run a 54" Roland print and cut system.

Looking to buy a heat press soon as well.

Cheers
Jason

Old April 10th, 2008 Apr 10, 2008 11:09:39 PM -   #25 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Greeting's all,

Located in Melbourne also. The second half and I have started a business about over a year ago, creating unique designs for all online. Just doing the final tweaks then will be going live.

Cheers

Old April 22nd, 2008 Apr 22, 2008 12:38:46 AM -   #26 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

I am a Melburnian currently living in SZ China for almost a year. I quit my job on cruise ships and have been setting up my brand ( not recommended cash flow wise )I was just in Melbourne for the month of March 08 and looks like I will be returning in June 08 at the end of my Visa. I launched an online store in Feb and I am currently working on adding some more designs as I need some more range.

I only have two shirts designs in the finished stage and just wasn`t confident enough to promote myself when I was back except for leaving my hangtags around the place and taking some photos in Union lane etc. I have 5 shirts in production now and one is an EL battery op shirt and I am hoping it will give me the Gusto to walk in to stores and say how about it. I figure if you aren`t on the rack then how are they going to buy one. I saw a Threadless open up on Elizabeth st also. The competition is tough out there! DUST

Old May 19th, 2008 May 19, 2008 6:04:55 PM -   #27 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: aidan

Ello all!

I understand this isn't the introductions thread, however, that kinda misses my mark anyway.

I will start by introducing myself regardless. My name is Aidan, I'm 24, am in Melbs, and to lay all of my cards on the table, I am interested in getting my trade cert in t-shirt screen printing. Having said that, to fall short and just get a job at an established company would suffice.

I have 22 months experience at a company in brisbane exposing screens and printing independently on 10 and 16 colour automatic carousels (TAS & Gilrow) and have also noodled around on 6 colour manuals. i have experience with side-clamp and hydraulic rego.

As I have said I am looking for an apprenticeship, but any job would do to keep me busy in the industry. Even with previous experience I understand that I am a relative beginner, but would certainly like to improve and build a career for myself in the business.

Thanks for listening, and hopefully one or two words might get said on my behalf, as I don't know anyone involved here, thats all i really wanted.

I am contactable at my email: [email protected]

Cheers again!

Old June 17th, 2008 Jun 17, 2008 7:20:06 PM -   #28 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Yep also from Melbourne co-own a small company called LYric, had a couple of semi successful runs nothing to huge but things are looking great for spring, easing off alittle on the printing looking to alter clothes to make them our own & also make from scratch.

Old June 29th, 2008 Jun 29, 2008 3:24:51 AM -   #29 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: John

G,day everyone, after reading this thread and finding so many Melbourne people here I think I will up and move to Sydney where it's less crowded! Up until recently I have been a gunna....gunna get my own line of clothes happening, you know the story, right! Well the buck stopped here....actual it was in the kitchen, but lets go with here in front of the computer! I have done some design work but I have a far more talented individual who can do the art. At the moment all the bits and pieces are in a roaring tornado which is slightly out of control, but when the tornado dies down I hope to have everything in place for a successful launch into the galactic business of putting interesting shirts on peoples backs. Stay tuned for further updates!

Old July 10th, 2008 Jul 10, 2008 10:39:52 PM -   #30 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Hi Everyone,
I'm also in Melbourne. I mainly cut stencils & signage, design the odd T-Shirt every now and then. I think networking would be a great idea.

Fred Needle

This is a discussion about Who's In Melbourne And What Do You Do? that was posted in the Australia and New Zealand section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in