[NORTHERN TERRITORY - AU] - Is there a wholesaler in Australia that sells tie dye clothes? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Region Specific T-Shirt Information > Australia and New Zealand
T-Shirt information for Australia and New Zealand

[NORTHERN TERRITORY - AU] - Is there a wholesaler in Australia that sells tie dye clothes?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old January 21st, 2011 Jan 21, 2011 4:36:45 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

You can call me: Brayden
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Is there a wholesaler in Australia that sells tie dye clothes?

Hey all,

Just wondering if there are any wholesalers in Oz that sell tie dyed clothes??

Or anywhere else i could get them?

Thanks..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 22nd, 2013 Feb 22, 2013 3:02:08 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Weeksy

Default Re: Is there a wholesaler in Australia that sells tie dye clothes?

I've been looking for the same thing for a few years now - did you manage to find someone?

The only place I've ever found wholesale is in the US, and they were too expensive to bother importing...

Let me know how you went.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by braydo9
Hey all,

Thanks..

Old September 14th, 2018 Sep 14, 2018 12:39:10 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

If you think tie dye clothing will be popular in Australia, and cannot find a supplier anywhere, would it not be a great opportunity to start off your own n tie dye company? If nothing comparable exists then even starting in a small way should bring in good profits.

Old November 12th, 2018 Nov 12, 2018 7:13:51 PM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Bjorn

Hi all,

Gildan has a Tie Dyed range. Having a quick look at their website now I can't see it listed but if you have an account with Gildan Brands they are available in there.

A google search will let you see what they have available, some results may show patterns that aren't available in Australia... Link to image search below -->

https://www.google.com.au/search?rlz....0.x3-rU89X7ko

Old May 30th, 2019 May 30, 2019 6:20:22 PM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

[QUOTE=braydo9;834553]Hey all,

Thanks..[/QUOTE]

Hi i know this is old but we sell tiedye shirts Wholesale strangeshirts.com.au email [email][email protected][/email]

This is a discussion about Is there a wholesaler in Australia that sells tie dye clothes? that was posted in the Australia and New Zealand section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in