[WESTERN AUSTRALIA] - anyone interested in a vinyl and hot fix transfer tape buying co-op? - Page 3 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Region Specific T-Shirt Information > Australia and New Zealand
T-Shirt information for Australia and New Zealand

[WESTERN AUSTRALIA] - anyone interested in a vinyl and hot fix transfer tape buying co-op?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old October 17th, 2017 Oct 17, 2017 1:56:17 PM -   #31 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: John
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: anyone interested in a vinyl and hot fix transfer tape buying co-op?

Have a look on gumtree Perth Heat Transfer Vinyls PU Cold peel $13.50 a mtr

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 17th, 2017 Oct 17, 2017 6:23:55 PM -   #32 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: anyone interested in a vinyl and hot fix transfer tape buying co-op?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim_t2_au
Hi guys

I wondered if anyone else here in Australia is finding the cost of purchasing the heat transfer vinyl rather expensive?

Last month I sent for some samples of vinyl from China and then decided to bite the bullet and bought some black, white and red to use. It has been fantastic vinyl and I am 100% satisfied with it.

Since then I have been playing with the glitter and the hologram samples that were sent. I have been thrilled at the results, they weeded well, applied well and after 6 runs through the washing machine show no signs of the glitter vinyl losing it's glitter or the hologram vinyl flaking.

So, why this post? I have been in touch with China regarding the glitter vinyl and I am told that the prices on vinyl go up on October 1, so I wondered if anyone would like to join a purchasing co-op if I set one up? At this point what I am looking for is simply an expression of interest before I go to the trouble of uploading photos of samples etc only to find no one is interested.

It looks like the cost of the glitter vinyl (49cm wide) will be $13/m inclusive of freight to me, while the hologram vinyl (50cm wide) is likely to be $7/m inclusive of freight to me. There would be the charge of post from me to you (but then you would have this charge regardless of wherever you buy it).

As a comparision, to purchase glitter or hologram vinyl in Australia I find it is in the region of $23 - $28/m.

I don't have a price yet for the hot fix transfer tape but hope to have it in the next 24 hours.

If anyone is going to ask for samples, let me say now I can send samples of the regular vinyl as I have loads of that but I have used up nearly all the samples of the glitter and hologram. I am intending to upload photos but any samples sent out really would be only a couple of cm squares (if not too many people ask for samples that is!)

If you are interested in more information, PM me here at the Forum and I will look at setting up a database and photographs so we can progress things further.

I would like to have everything finalised, payments in to me around the 20th of September and the order placed with China by 25th September at the absolute latest so that I have some wiggle room should the exchange rate take a nose dive for a couple of days.

Kim
Perth

Sorry, forgot to mention those prices are AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS, not US dollars
Hi Kim, I am in Melbourne and have only been in the printing business for just on 12 months. I do vinyl, Sublimation and DTG. The Vinyls in Australia are very expensive and I have been looking at finding a source from China. How much would freight to Melbourne be if I buy through you ?

This is a discussion about anyone interested in a vinyl and hot fix transfer tape buying co-op? that was posted in the Australia and New Zealand section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in