[WESTERN AUSTRALIA] - anyone interested in a vinyl and hot fix transfer tape buying co-op? - Page 2 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Region Specific T-Shirt Information > Australia and New Zealand
T-Shirt information for Australia and New Zealand

[WESTERN AUSTRALIA] - anyone interested in a vinyl and hot fix transfer tape buying co-op?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old October 29th, 2010 Oct 29, 2010 8:43:01 PM -   #16 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Matthew
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: anyone interested in a vinyl and hot fix transfer tape buying co-op?

Hi Kim,

I would definitely be interested when you are looking to do your next order. Does your supplier also supply glow in the dark ?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 30th, 2010 Oct 30, 2010 2:21:19 AM -   #17 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Kim

Default Re: anyone interested in a vinyl and hot fix transfer tape buying co-op?

Can't say I remember seeing a glow in the dark but I will check and get back to you.

Kim

Old November 5th, 2010 Nov 5, 2010 11:45:32 PM -   #18 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyourshirt
Hi Kim,

I would definitely be interested when you are looking to do your next order. Does your supplier also supply glow in the dark ?
Just spoke to Danny and apparently PU Flex #34 is glow in the dark! Will definitely be ordering some once I've got some cash... or if you order a roll I'd be keen for a few metres if you can sell me some?

Old November 6th, 2010 Nov 6, 2010 4:52:00 AM -   #19 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

LOL Tim, I can't afford another order at the moment but if you place an order I'd love to buy a couple of metres from you as I think glow in the dark would be good fun.

Kim

Old November 6th, 2010 Nov 6, 2010 10:40:40 AM -   #20 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Matthew

Hey guys I am considering buying a roll of glow in the dark myself so will let you know if I do

Kim,

Did everything get distributed from your co-op order or do you have a list of what you have available ?

The Following User Says Thank You to itsyourshirt For This Useful Post:
mister lee (November 6th, 2010)
Old November 7th, 2010 Nov 7, 2010 3:52:41 AM -   #21 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyourshirt
Did everything get distributed from your co-op order or do you have a list of what you have available ?

I do have a few meters left, but not in all colours. I have vinyl available in glitter gold, glitter silver and glitter red, black and matt red. The other colours were all taken. The price is $8/m for the matt colours and $10/m for glitter. I also have LOADS and LOADS and LOADS of a really lovely transfer tape for rhinestones. It is a slightly heavier weight as I tend to be applying larger designs and didn't like the flimsy stuff. The price for the rhinestone tape is $2/m.

If you want to know how much of each colour is spare then pm me as I will need to check.

When I eventually get my act together I was intending to put the excess on eBay but at about $10/m for matt and $15/m for glitter

Kim
Attached Images
File Type: jpg samples on blue.jpg (141.4 KB, 26 views)

Old February 28th, 2012 Feb 28, 2012 2:55:15 AM -   #22 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Beau

Hi Kim,

I was wondering if your still around,as this thread ended in 2010, Im very interested in trying new vinyls out, I have played around with glitter, but the vinyl cracks after a few washes... Wouldnt mind exploring new options,

Thanks in advance

Old February 28th, 2012 Feb 28, 2012 3:36:48 AM -   #23 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Hi Beau

I sure am still around but have not had to buy any vinyl for a while. I am not planning on running another co-op in the foreseable future but I do have some that I can sell you if you want to try it out. I have not had any trouble with this glitter cracking, I have couple of shirts that I did for one of my girls about 2 years ago now which has been washed more times than I care to think about and it is still in perfect knick. If anything the worst thing with the glitter is the fact that it is thicker than the regular vinyl and blunts the blade faster and depending on the colour and the comlexity of the design it can be a pain to weed. What I did have a cracking problem with was more of a foil type of look rather than the glitter. Anyway, PM me if you want to know what colours I currently have and I can always sell you a couple of meters to experiment with and if you like it you could always send direct to the supplier.

Kim

Old September 12th, 2014 Sep 12, 2014 7:47:03 AM -   #24 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Jon

Hi Kim,

I was just wondering if you still have any vinyls left or can point me in the right direction of obtaining the vinyl that you seem to have great success with?

Thanks!

Old September 12th, 2014 Sep 12, 2014 10:24:19 PM -   #25 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Simon

try velflex.com.au

Old October 13th, 2014 Oct 13, 2014 6:59:59 AM -   #26 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Alexandra

I would be very interested how soon are you looking at going a head ?

Old October 13th, 2014 Oct 13, 2014 6:12:20 PM -   #27 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Simon

thread is 2 years old bud.

email [email protected] about the free sample trial they are doing.

you get a metre plus application tape for free.

Old August 23rd, 2017 Aug 23, 2017 9:00:23 AM -   #28 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

I know this is an old thread, but was wondering if you are looking at organising more group buys. I am just starting out and doing my research and cant believe the price difference between here and the US. I have watch alot of the how to videos and trying to put together a starting up cost to see if its a viable business for me to enter. Thanks

Old August 23rd, 2017 Aug 23, 2017 9:31:44 AM -   #29 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Chris

Hi all

Coming into this thread a bit later on but have you tried MDP Supplies in England? (MDP Supplies: Sign Vinyl, Garment Vinyl and Sign Supplies). They have a load of t shirt vinyls, obviously shipping will be expensive but if you buy in bulk they may be able to do a deal?

Chris

Old August 23rd, 2017 Aug 23, 2017 9:43:06 AM -   #30 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Thanks, Chris, will definitely have a look

This is a discussion about anyone interested in a vinyl and hot fix transfer tape buying co-op? that was posted in the Australia and New Zealand section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in