New Year, New Sponsor, New Members Oh My! - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Forums.com Announcements > Announcements and Site Updates
What's new at t-shirtforums.com. Check out the latest happenings for our site.

New Year, New Sponsor, New Members Oh My!

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 23rd, 2006 Feb 23, 2006 5:18:06 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 6,029 Times in 3,228 Posts

Talking New Year, New Sponsor, New Members Oh My!

It's been a busy couple of months here at T-Shirt Forums, but I wanted to wish a belated "Happy New Year" to all our members (both lurking and registered )

T-ShirtForums launched on April 4, 2005, and in just a few short months we've already reached over 1500 members. I think our biggest acheivement is the noticeable community feel of the forums. We get comments daily about how useful the site is and how friendly the members are for sharing so much useful information. So for that I thank you.

Our 1500th member was tomahack from Canada, and to celebrate his registration, he's won a free autographed copy of Scott Fressner's essential book, How to Print T-Shirts for Fun and Profit. Big thanks to Scott of screenprinters.net for the autographed copy of the book!

As the forums grow, we may enlist the help of members to help keep the posts sorted. Our first moderator is Twinge, one of our earliest members. Twinge knows his way around a heat presses, and has his own t-shirt website at Just Be Tees. Think of Twinge (and any other moderators), as librarians. We're not here to be forum police, we just want to make sure things get put in the right place and that everybody sees the "no spamming" sign as they walk in the door

We also have two great new sponsors. My goal is to keep advertising in the forums both relevant and to a minimum. I prefer to have a forum that is easy to navigate and gets right to the informative content, rather than making folks wade through tons of ads to get to the good stuff

Our first sponsor was BestBlanks (mentioned here), and our second is another great Heat Press supply company, Imprintables Warehouse.

Imprintables Warehouse
is a great source for your garment decoration needs. They offer t-shirt heat presses, mug presses, transfer papers, flock material, cutters, and other supplies for both professionals and heat press newbies. Be sure to check out their clearance and inventory reduction sale pages for the latest deals.

In addition, one of the employees of Imprintables Warehouse, JoshEllsworth, has been great at answering some of the many heat press related questions that get posted to the forums.

What's next for T-Shirt Forums?

I think the first order of business will probably be some prizes to help encourage more responses for review requests in the "Site Reviews - Design Reviews" forum. Looking over a website (or t-shirt design) takes time, and hopefully this way folks can feel like they're getting something back

That, and a long overdue issue of the T-Shirt Newsletter (for both merchants and shoppers) should be gracing your inbox soon!

This is a discussion about New Year, New Sponsor, New Members Oh My! that was posted in the Announcements and Site Updates section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in