T-ShirtForums turns 6 in 2011! - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Forums.com Announcements > Announcements and Site Updates
What's new at t-shirtforums.com. Check out the latest happenings for our site.

T-ShirtForums turns 6 in 2011!

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 19th, 2011 Apr 19, 2011 4:11:01 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 6,023 Times in 3,228 Posts

Thumbs up T-ShirtForums turns 6 in 2011!

Earlier this month (April 4th to be exact), T-ShirtForums.com quietly reached our 6 year anniversary!

The first part of this year I spent a lot of time at the various ISS Trade Shows talking to members all around the country (and the world) about their businesses and how they use T-ShirtForums.com

I was amazed and humbled by the great feedback that I received.
  • Members who had made important buying decisions (and avoided costly mistakes) because of the honest tips and experiences that get shared here.
  • Business owners who have used for forums many times over the years, but never had to post a question because every question that they had was already answered in a past discussion that they were able to find using our search features.

• Vendors who received great (and natural) world-of-mouth referral business from their happy customers who are also T-ShirtForums members.
  • Members who have increased their business and sales because of the helpful posts they've made here on the forums.
  • Advertisers who said over 50% of their traffic comes from T-ShirtForums.com
  • New business owners that were so grateful for how friendly our community is and how helpful the answers they received when they posted.

The list truly does go on and on

To you, the T-ShirtForums community of experts who answer questions (and those that provide us with questions to answer) and of course the many readers, I say thank you.

Really. Thank you!

Online forums are not without their challenges, however I truly believe that T-ShirtForums is one of the best sources of information in the industry. I've used online forums for years, and this is really the most friendly community I've had the pleasure to be a part of.

Here's to another 6 years of sharing, learning and networking!

PS. I'll be announcing this year's EXTRAVAGANZA design contest theme tomorrow. Stay tuned....

PPS. The T-ShirtForums iPhone app was updated today in the Apple iTunes app store. It is now fully iPad compatible (and still free)! Get it today: TShirtForums for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rodney For This Useful Post:
ccolors1 (April 25th, 2011), Celtic (April 21st, 2011), chobay (April 19th, 2011), DivineBling (April 19th, 2011), Intermission (April 20th, 2011), jsf (April 22nd, 2011), Louie2010 (April 19th, 2011), mfatty500 (April 20th, 2011), michellefanfan (April 19th, 2011), SpecMat (October 10th, 2011), StoneEyes (April 24th, 2011), T-Lyn (April 20th, 2011)

This is a discussion about T-ShirtForums turns 6 in 2011! that was posted in the Announcements and Site Updates section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in