[Anajet] Horrible nozzle checks !! - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Anajet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Anajet DTG owners.
Sponsored by: AnaJet

[Anajet] Horrible nozzle checks !!

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old May 30th, 2018 May 30, 2018 5:21:17 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Horrible nozzle checks !!

Out of the blue nozzle checks started coming up bad on magenta and cayan. Did a lot of head cleans and wiped nozzle plate, filled lines, cleaned seals and still cant get a good nozzle check. Called Anajet, and they basically told me to do the same things I had already done. Was told that if I kept running the machine that maybe nozzles would open up, but all I get is terrible banding. Yellow, black and white come out perfect, but magenta and cayan do nothing but band. Some one please help. Anajet told me to flush my entire machine. I hate to waste anymore ink, I have already almost gone through a new set of cartridges. Any advice would be great. I have attached a picture of the nozzle check.

Thank you!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8283.jpg (1,011.6 KB, 22 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 16th, 2018 Jun 16, 2018 1:15:27 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

Default Re: Horrible nozzle checks !!

Me too bro!! Im bout to get a humidifier.. Anajet even low key recommends it smh but don't mention it when you buy the printer smh

Old November 1st, 2018 Nov 1, 2018 12:42:16 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Miroslav

Default Re: Horrible nozzle checks !!

Clean printer head and buy some good humidifier and make humidity inside printer between 45-80%, thats it.

This is a discussion about Horrible nozzle checks !! that was posted in the Anajet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in