[Anajet] Looking for Satisfied Anajet Sprint Users - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Anajet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Anajet DTG owners.
Sponsored by: AnaJet

[Anajet] Looking for Satisfied Anajet Sprint Users

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By alrozac

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 25th, 2017 Apr 25, 2017 1:38:27 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Looking for Satisfied Anajet Sprint Users

I am looking for current and satisfied Anajet Sprint users. Are there any left?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 25th, 2017 Apr 25, 2017 6:11:33 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Michael C

Default Re: Looking for Satisfied Anajet Sprint Users

Good luck with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old May 25th, 2017 May 25, 2017 9:23:58 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

still using mine - not totally satisfied but i have only used cmyk for last 2 years now - no more white with this one

Old July 4th, 2017 Jul 4, 2017 5:50:09 AM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Garrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyw
I am looking for current and satisfied Anajet Sprint users. Are there any left?

Bought one used for $5k close to a year ago, constantly print white too!

If you do your maintenance and the machine will work fine. But also keep expectations reasonable. Learn how to tinker and you’ll be fine. I want to eventually do a write up on our experience because I love our sprint and dont know what other people are talking about. I think they just dont know how to use DTG’s

Old December 31st, 2017 Dec 31, 2017 3:35:18 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Our Sprint is about 8 years old. Colours can be a little finicky, but once you learn how to adjust it's a good machine. Maintenance is the key to keeping it running at its best. Parts are not too expensive and fairly easy to replace.

Old May 1st, 2018 May 1, 2018 1:39:22 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Matt

Thumbs down Re: Looking for Satisfied Anajet Sprint Users

I would not recommend Anajet to my sworn enemies...

If ANYTHING goes wrong they will treat you like a bastard step child. They don't answer the phone, don't return calls... when they finally do they are either extremely rude or full of garbage.

I bought mine 3rd party but dumped a bunch of money in supplies directly to the company. They were great the first 2 months. After that it was always "he's super busy" or "we don't have enough support."

"Anajet" customer care literally blamed their issues on Ricoh's purchase of the company and dissolving Anajet support into the Ricoh support center. Ricoh support DOES NOT want to deal with Anajet issues and it was very obvious.

I posted an honest account of my issues with them and their service at TrustPilot and they are attempting to shut me down. They know they are bad.

And as far as quality? I bought the machine fully refurbished with all new parts and it never fully worked right when it came to ink. I did regular maintenance and it still had to be cleaned multiple times each day in order to print. I was printing daily for almost 3 months before it malfunctioned.

Anajet quoted more than I spent on the damn machine to fix it but really I could tell they just wanted me off their backs.

Just my personal experience. Do your research all over the internet and you will see how horrible they are. Anajet/Ricoh will never see a dime of my money again

Old May 2nd, 2018 May 2, 2018 4:26:51 AM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Sorry to hear that you had so many issues Strangerprints. We have never had any issues getting assistance from Anajet. Sure sometimes the tech you want to talk to is not available, but they get back to you fairly quickly. As far as being rude, we have never had that issue. They have always been super nice to us.

As far as repairs go, we do it all ourselves. They are super easy machines to work on. We get a lot of our part from a company called Garment Printer Ink and they have a ton of videos on how to repair or replace things and also have a great troubleshooting section on their site.

I would agree that Anajet is not the best on the market, but if you take the time to understand the machine and learn how it thinks and keep it clean and maintained you should not have any big issues. Ours is 8 years old and prints just like it did when we first got it.

Biggest things we found were, give it a quick clean every day, a good clean once a week. Keep humidity above 65% and heat at normal room temperature. Before you use it every day do a head clean and ink purge and that's it. I have heard many say that this is not a good machine and I have heard many say that Epson is garbage and that Brother is good for nothing. When it comes down to it - it doesn't matter what printer you get, you will have issues. Learn how to get around the issues and know your machine inside and out. And the biggest thing is stay on top of cleaning and maintenance.

Parts for Anajet compared to others are cheap. We looked at the Epson and I was told that a head replacement was $2500 where as a head replacement on an Anajet is under $1000 and both are Epson heads. Like I said before talk to the guys at Garment Printer Ink, they know these machines inside and out and are always ready to help. And their parts are cheap (price wise)
bossman696 likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to alrozac For This Useful Post:
bossman696 (May 7th, 2018)
Old February 8th, 2019 Feb 8, 2019 6:26:43 AM -   #8 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: michael

Hi group, So I bought my Sprint 2nd hand and found that they had lied to me about useability. I sent it to anajet and It came back in working order, but. There was a definate learning curve and I slowly became used to the Idea that doing the maintance was going to be my new hobby. I learned how to clean the entire system and replace parts that would break or get cloged. I enjoyed the DTG process and made a lot of people happy with what we produced.
Having said that One day i went to the machine with a new project in hand with the customer to do a quick test print and the design was all over the place. I checked all the usual settings and the next day I called Anajet. Yes we can fix it, the first thing we will do is replace the dampers and lines.........
What??? I am not haveing a problem with ink delivery It cant find the same spot twice in a row. alignment is off.
No help. It was at that point that I learned about screen printing and changed my business plan.
Some time latter I was talking to a Epson tec. He let me know based on my story that it was probably a bushing on the print head carriage that had come loose or broken, I looked he was right.
Too late. I had allready taken the thing apart and had replaced the upper carrage and mother board and put in a new printhead.
It has never printed another shirt. that was 5 years ago.
My business is doing just fine.
If you want a Anajet Sprint for parts and a lot of ink give me a yell. I'll make you a hell of a deal.

Old February 28th, 2019 Feb 28, 2019 9:56:09 AM -   #9 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

@ greymike
I may be interested in parts and ink. Let me know what you got.

Old April 25th, 2019 Apr 25, 2019 3:51:32 AM -   #10 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Need help on Anajet printer... Where I can get open ink cartage

This is a discussion about Looking for Satisfied Anajet Sprint Users that was posted in the Anajet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in