Anajet Garment Printer to buy or not to buy? - Page 4 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Anajet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Anajet DTG owners.
Sponsored by: AnaJet

Anajet Garment Printer to buy or not to buy?

Like Tree22Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old October 20th, 2014 Oct 20, 2014 2:11:24 PM -   #46 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Philip
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Anajet Garment Printer to buy or not to buy?

I have owned a Anajet MP5 for one year. It has not been a good experience. You will be making a big mistake. Anajet is not the company to be in business with unless you live across the street from their office. And even then you will regret your purchase. We are looking to purchase a different brand machine because the MP5 is down more then it is up producing shirts. Leaning towards the Epson 2000. Epson offers service to your door. Anajet, if they can't help you through tech support then you have to send unit back to CA on your dime. Then who knows how quick you will get it back. Before that even happens you end up being your own service tech as they talk you through all the steps you need to do if something is wrong. Please do your self a great service and shop for a different brand. As far as someone else mentioned to stay away from black shirts because of pretreatment. You can buy black shirts already pretreated from Chuck in Seattle and that will save you time, mess and make you money. Forgot to mention that Anajet does not warrenty the print heads. So if they go your looking at around $1300.00 per print head. Epson warrentys bumper to bumper. Another thing to think about. Something I wasn't told from the salesmen. All the best!!! If anyone wants to call and discuss further and I can give you details my cell number is 860-938-2145. All the best, Philip

The Following User Says Thank You to PJS56 For This Useful Post:
thedigiguy (October 20th, 2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 12th, 2015 Mar 12, 2015 3:48:00 AM -   #47 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Would you Suggest Screen Printing Over Anajet ? ?? please help i am/(Was now) on the verge of buying Sprint Could you also mail me at [email protected] that'll be really greatfull And i would Appreciate your help
Sorry My English

Old March 13th, 2015 Mar 13, 2015 10:48:45 PM -   #48 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Chuck
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Screen printing definitely has its place in the garment printing industry. Screen printing fills a different need than DTG Printing. Dtg printing can do things that are difficult for screen printers. Small to medium size runs, graphics with lots of colors, print from a digital file without needing color separations. These are all easier with a Dtg printer. If you have a small job you can have it run on a Dtg printer before most screen printers are done setting up.
Screen printing is better at high volume, lower cost business.

Last edited by thedigiguy; March 13th, 2015 at 10:50 PM.. Reason: Spelling

The Following User Says Thank You to thedigiguy For This Useful Post:
NZACO (March 23rd, 2015)

Old March 19th, 2015 Mar 19, 2015 11:40:55 AM -   #49 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

I agree that screen printing and dtg has their owns respective places within the industry. But, frankly speaking. If i have to choose between anajet and screenprinting, i will... Choose... Screenprinting.

Old March 19th, 2015 Mar 19, 2015 11:54:43 AM -   #50 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Dtg printing is a lot more convenient and simpler. As said above both have there place in the garment industry. To me I would choose based on my market if i had to choose one first. Full color prints ? Short runs up to 100 I would go DTG. 1 and 2 color over 100 I would go screen printing.

Old March 19th, 2015 Mar 19, 2015 3:03:55 PM -   #51 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Geno
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I agree. I have been screen printing for many years and I am adding an Epson F2000 to enhance my business (hopefully), not to replace screen printing.

I want to print as many t-shirts as i can get my hands on whether it's screen printing 500 t's with a 2 color solid design or twenty four custom fantasy art DTG printed t's that would require mega setup on my automatic or even airbrushing 15 color guard t's at $30.00 a pop for the local high school.

Sure there are some folks that run one machine with a small business and they do just fine. There is even a smaller handful I would say that do thousands of prints a month on a DTG machine maybe. That's all good but you can start up a screen printing business with not much money at all. Especially if you buy used equipment to get started.

Google and YouTube can be your 24 hour a day instructors too. There are many levels of screen printing no doubt but starting out small and simple and then building up is the smart call I would say. You can always add on along the way as you grow.

I even do the Stahl's vinyl cut heat press designs too. All to make as much money as I can by trying to be versatile.
tchandler52 likes this.

Old July 28th, 2015 Jul 28, 2015 11:26:23 AM -   #52 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Kelly

I would not purchase anything from Anajet. They do not stand behind their products and once they get their money you do not matter anymore. I have an Anajet sitting on the shelf that is a POS, I can't sell it because it doesn't work, I can't find an attorney that will sue for a reasonable amount of money and I am still making payments. I don't know how a company could treat a customer any worse.

Old July 28th, 2015 Jul 28, 2015 11:32:27 AM -   #53 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Kelly

I would never buy from Anajet. If you want one I'll sell you mine for next to nothing just to get it off my shelf and maybe I can get enough to stop making payments.

This is a discussion about Anajet Garment Printer to buy or not to buy? that was posted in the Anajet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in