Anajet Garment Printer to buy or not to buy? - Page 3 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Anajet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Anajet DTG owners.
Sponsored by: AnaJet

Anajet Garment Printer to buy or not to buy?

Like Tree22Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 19th, 2014 Jul 19, 2014 12:02:38 PM -   #31 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default Re: Anajet Garment Printer to buy or not to buy?

Quote:
So, show me a racial slur; and if you can't, as they can't, bend over and prepare for a Libel suit.
(your offensive post has been moved out of the forums. I also tried to contact you privately about this, but since you want to put it in a public post)

And I quote :

Quote:
I'm not in this to print for anyone other than myself so dealing with vZipperheads is not on my adgenda
Google is pretty clear on what that "zipperheads" term means.

Please take the lawsuit threats and unprofessional name calling somewhere else.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rodney For This Useful Post:
Comin'OutSwingin (July 19th, 2014), joe83 (July 19th, 2014), MP5Hacker (July 19th, 2014), MZDEELO (July 20th, 2014), Smalzstein (July 20th, 2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 19th, 2014 Jul 19, 2014 12:06:46 PM -   #32 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Sue & Gene
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
(your offensive post has been moved out of the forums. I also tried to contact you privately about this, but since you want to put it in a public post)

And I quote :

Google is pretty clear on what that "zipperheads" term means.

Please take the lawsuit threats and unprofessional name calling somewhere else.
Thank you Rodney!!
CopperEve likes this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ColorImageDsigns For This Useful Post:
MP5Hacker (July 19th, 2014), Rodney (July 19th, 2014)
Old July 19th, 2014 Jul 19, 2014 7:42:10 PM -   #33 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: John

This is a link to the complaints against Anajet,
Complaints for AnaJet, LLC | 100057489 | Business Consumer Alliance

You can remove anything you want Rodney, the fact is they've been outed, check out the above link

Old July 19th, 2014 Jul 19, 2014 7:52:40 PM -   #34 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Anthony Bruce Creek
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Some of these issues come down to training properly and can be fixed. We are working to make sure people get trained properly.

The Following User Says Thank You to DTGPRINTERPARTS For This Useful Post:
MZDEELO (July 20th, 2014)
Old July 19th, 2014 Jul 19, 2014 10:04:12 PM -   #35 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleisenberg

You can remove anything you want Rodney, the fact is they've been outed, check out the above link
I agree with Anthony on this one. Lack of training & maintenance is what I saw in most of those complaints. AnaJet offering to fix or replace the customers printer, but they refused.

Go to their training. It's free for AnaJet owners!!! Sure you have to get there, but it's a tax deduction. Spend a few days & see the sights if you have the time.

I also see that those complaints are over a year or more old. We can't complain about our mP10i, It's a money maker. If you don't learn the machine, do proper maintenance & use it you're going to have issues. The more you print, the better it runs. We do hundreds of shirts a day & have very happy customers.

Ken Wandel is mentioned a few times too. I'm very leary of any information from a disgruntled former employee that bashes the company they used to work for. We have competitors that do shoddy work, but we don't bash them or even mention them. We just show our customers the quality products they can expect from us. Bashing another company never makes anyone look good.

Mr. Eisenburg seem to have an axe to grind with AnaJet. If you don't like them or their products, don't buy from them. It's that simple. Go find a printer & a company you like. We love our AnaJet. We stand by it & the company. We're not paid by AnaJet, we're just successful AnaJet owners. We also help other mP owners with great results.

Old July 19th, 2014 Jul 19, 2014 10:14:08 PM -   #36 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:

I just clicked on the link to the Company Report.

This site gave AnaJet an "A" rating.

BCA's Summary and Analysis of customer complaints and company responses:
Our complaint history for this company shows the company gave proper consideration to complaints presented to them.

Back to you Mr. Eisenburg
MZDEELO likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to ColorImageDsigns For This Useful Post:
Karl T (July 23rd, 2014)
Old July 19th, 2014 Jul 19, 2014 10:41:43 PM -   #37 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

I really feel for people that have bad machines because I was a victim 7 years back and it wasn't your normal clog or anything like that. My machine was one of the last to get made before the company went out so I try to help as many people as possible

Last edited by DTGPRINTERPARTS; July 20th, 2014 at 11:25 AM..

Old July 19th, 2014 Jul 19, 2014 10:51:06 PM -   #38 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

We do see that during transit print heads do dry up no matter what time of the year so I can see why some of the complaints say this
MZDEELO likes this.

Old July 20th, 2014 Jul 20, 2014 7:53:48 AM -   #39 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

AN OPEN LETTER TO ALL

I (Mr. Eisenberg)
The "ax I have to grind" with Anajet AND with Omniprint specifically are their eerily similar "Spot" Selling technique, a process taught in the car biz (I worked for Audi). The theory is, if you've got them on the phone and can convince them that it's "as easy as plug and print", coupled with the fact that the salesperson sees the caller as just another commission, well...

In BOTH cases, when asked for proposals, they came in the form of Invoices, the Anajet "Proposal" was accompanied by a three page Sales Contract AND a One Time Credit Card Authorization Form, Hmmm...

When both were asked to comply with the same request made of all other potential vendors to facilitate a specific exercise with supplied graphics on both white and dark shirts, to video the imaging, to provide the ink usage broken down by White and CMYK in Milliliters with THEIR cost per Milliliter. THEY BOTH refused to comply. Hmmm...

ColDesi and Epson have complied thus far.
I have posted the ColDesi YouTube videos for all to see and am awaiting the arrival of the samples which are in UPS's hands.
The Epson samples and CD with the videos arrived from BelQuette and I must say that Jerid Hill is a sales guy I'd hire in a heart beat, need I say more (I have hired, mentored, and unfortunately fired many over the last 40yrs)
I have samples printed on a 12yr old Brother (on white shirts only as it's a CMYK Printer ONLY) and a Kornit (also a couple of years old) these from a company I printed 4/Color images Silk Screen that were 65 line screen on a 278 silk, they still look great, I still wear the shirts (Anvil All Cotton Natural's)
The rest of the "players" are "Sprayin and Bakin" samples as we speak...

When I get all of the data collected I'll evaluate the costs of the machines, the cost of the consummables and the parts that need routine replacement, and most of all the reliability predicated upon current users WHICH IS WHY I'M ON THIS FORUM!!!

Finally, Caveat Emptor, Latin for Buyer Beware is an old phrase.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me is also an old phrase.

Fool with me, I don" thin so! That's my motto...

Have a Gr Gr Gr Great Week!
"Tony the Tiger"

Sincerely,
John Eisenberg

Old July 21st, 2014 Jul 21, 2014 9:23:11 AM -   #40 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:

Thank you, I will continue to remove your offensive posts.

It's no secret that people have had issues with Anajet machines. No great conspiracy there. Just read the forums and you'll see people with issues and some people who have had success.

Quote:
The "ax I have to grind" with Anajet AND with Omniprint specifically are their eerily similar "Spot" Selling technique
This forum is not here to be your soapbox. You've shared your experience. Folks have read it. Please move on.

Although we encourage people to share their honest experiences here, we also do not allow company bashing. If you have an axe to grind, this isn't the place to grind it. Making the same posts over and over and trying to bring up old posts to prove a point gets old and doesn't really help anyone.

It seems obvious Anajet isn't for you. That's fine. There are lots of other machines for you to focus on without flooding the forum with your grinding axe.
CopperEve likes this.

Last edited by Rodney; July 21st, 2014 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: *forgot the word "your"

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rodney For This Useful Post:
ColorImageDsigns (July 21st, 2014), Comin'OutSwingin (July 22nd, 2014), MZDEELO (July 21st, 2014), Smalzstein (July 22nd, 2014), thedigiguy (July 21st, 2014)
Old July 21st, 2014 Jul 21, 2014 9:55:57 PM -   #41 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

We folks, and you too Rodney!
Quite the edifying experience today! Totally worth the 200 mile round trip from NYC to the Jersey Shore.
It's really amazing what you can discover when two minds come together.
No soap box here, I've narrowed my decision down and my new Mantra is: "Less is more".
Stayed turned, cause I know you're all on the edges of your seats. (And know doubt, I'm on Rodney's LAST NERVE!)
Anyway, you can all breathe a sigh of relief, in as much as (Those who shall remain nameless) have "fallen on their swords" The rest of the players, for the most part, have submitted their respective samples, ink usages broken down by White ands CMYK stated in Milliliters AND their respective costs per Milliliter. It's a pretty amazing spreadsheet I must say AND has some pretty amazing results! I'm getting down to the wire here...
Sincerely,
john e.

Old July 21st, 2014 Jul 21, 2014 10:00:04 PM -   #42 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Sorry Rodney, I forgot, they BOTH pay you don't they, as they're BOTH your advertisers, Hmmm...
So, who's Soapbox is it then, eh?

Old July 22nd, 2014 Jul 22, 2014 8:57:34 AM -   #43 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Sorry Rodney, I forgot, they BOTH pay you don't they, as they're BOTH your advertisers, Hmmm...
So, who's Soapbox is it then, eh?
Actually, I don't make a dime off of this site. I'm not paid to be here, but I do care about this community I started.

If you've been around here, you'd know that it doesn't matter if a company advertises here or not. Paying for banner ads does not equal paying to control what is written on the forums. I'm sure Anajet would be the first to tell you that.

Like I've said many times. Look around. Read. You'll see lots of people expressing their concerns, sharing their experiences and giving recommendations. There's a point when repeated posts in either direction cross a line and turn into company bashing or shilled advertising.

None of that changes the fact that you crossed the line with your offensive remarks and your own repeated posts because of your self described "axe to grind". We haven't allowed company bashing like that in the 9 years T-Shirt Forums has existed.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rodney For This Useful Post:
Comin'OutSwingin (July 22nd, 2014), joe83 (July 22nd, 2014), MZDEELO (July 22nd, 2014), Samster777 (July 22nd, 2014), scuba_steve2699 (July 28th, 2014), Smalzstein (July 22nd, 2014)
Old October 20th, 2014 Oct 20, 2014 10:53:03 AM -   #44 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: juls

We are looking to sell our AnaJet Sprint right now. The machine has worked well for us in the past, but we recently purchased a NeoFlex and do not have the need for the AnaJet.

We will send this machine back to the factory to have them completely refurbish it, and then we will send it to your location.

$8,000 is the price we would like for this machine. Email me if you're interested at [email protected] for more information and pictures of the printer! Thanks!

Old October 20th, 2014 Oct 20, 2014 11:12:39 AM -   #45 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Mark
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixelplik
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me about the Anajet Garment Printer? I am now looking at it for my mall shop as an alternative to the Brother GT, mainly for the white print capabilities.

Can it hold up to high volume production? What would you say pound for pound, how does the Anajet stack up?
You've got great timing - there's a live online demonstration of the DTG M2, a great alternative to the Anajet, on Thursday evening. You should check it out before you make a decision. https://coldesi.leadpages.net/dtg-pr...ation-october/

This is a discussion about Anajet Garment Printer to buy or not to buy? that was posted in the Anajet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in