[Anajet] mPower or Neoflex??? - Page 2 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Anajet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Anajet DTG owners.
Sponsored by: AnaJet

[Anajet] mPower or Neoflex???

Like Tree8Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 3rd, 2012 Mar 3, 2012 2:13:55 PM -   #16 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Chad
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: mPower or Neoflex???

I got the tradeshow discount, so I know my printer was nowhere near double the cost of the Neoflex. Everything I have seen points to the Neoflex being an awesome machine. Also, I do believe Peter's customer service is by far the best. At the same time Anajet's customer service has been more than acceptable. As I stated in another post out of all the equipment I own Anajet has been the best in terms of customer service.

To be honest when comparing these you are really comparing three printers. The only fair comparison would be the MP5 vs. Neoflex. They are closer in price and closer in prints per hour. That leaves us with quality, customer service, and maintenance. I believe the quality is good on the mPower, but everything I have read and seen shows it being excellent on the Neoflex. I am going to say my experience with customer service at Anajet has been great. However, I have seen Peter give out his personal cell phone on these boards, so that is going to be tough to beat. I live in a very dry climate, and the mPower's heads hold up a lot better than the Epson based printer I had in the past. The mPower requires very little maintenance. I spend about 10 minutes a week with upkeep. My Epson based machine required constant maintenance. Neoflex owners will have to chime in on maintenance and preventing heads from clogging though.

Until the 4900 is cracked I do not think Neoflex really has anything that compares to the MP10. The MP10 is more expensive, but it is also around twice as fast. It is kind of an apples to oranges comparison at this point. I run a production shop, so I do not have the luxury of retail pricing. I needed something that could knock out 50-100 shirts at a time with good quality quickly. Like John said I have the customer that needs 300 darks yesterday. On the MP10 I can provide this.

This is just my thinking. I really do think both companies are great. I also think both machines are great. I do not really think you can go wrong with either machine. A lot of it just comes down to selecting the machine that is going to fit your business best.

The Following User Says Thank You to ChadAGG For This Useful Post:
Rodney (March 13th, 2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 4th, 2012 Mar 4, 2012 9:07:03 PM -   #17 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Chris

Well guys, I settled on the mPower. Efficency, speed and reliability won out. Plus... The only competition in a 300-500 mile radius uses a Brothers 5-series, so it"s not like I have a shop using a Neoflex to compete with locally. I fly out to Cali for training the 16th... So wish me luck and I'll post again once my printer arrives and let y'all know how things are going. Thx for the responses and good luck to all...
brixen likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to MagicShirt For This Useful Post:
Rodney (March 13th, 2012)
Old March 5th, 2012 Mar 5, 2012 6:47:47 AM -   #18 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Doug

We looked for over a year looking at DTG printers. We had it narrowed down to the NeoFlex machine. Then the Anajet M10 came out and we took a long hard look at it and compared it to the NeoFlex machine. We like the anti-clogged head and it had a smaller foot print then the NeoFlex machine did. We finally bought an Anajet M10 and have had it for a month now. We love it. We are still working on getting the pretreatment down pat and adjusting the colors saturation so the images come out great.
Would I buy the Anajet M10 again if I could do it over? Yes, I would. It does all they said it would.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dougie54 For This Useful Post:
Karl T (March 5th, 2012), Rodney (March 13th, 2012)

Old March 13th, 2012 Mar 13, 2012 11:38:04 AM -   #19 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

i had the luxury of going to the ISS show in atlantic city and was able to check the mp10 out in person it looked pretty cool, he told me it was 35k show special, which i know neo was 18k show special not including new viper pretreat machine which than they dropped neo to 16K. Anajet did print fast i was getting impressed until a customer came up telling me he is asking for his money back after 3 weeks of MP10 because he had a lot of problems with head clogging and losing color in middle of a print. Now i don't know how he maintained it, or if did someting wrong, they just told me that they were told they only had to do maintenance once a week on the wiper blade and other parts. But said if they didnt do every day they had problems. Once again i didnt see them in production so don't know if they caused the problem or the machine.

Good luck with your machine and hope you make lots of clients and money with it.

Old March 13th, 2012 Mar 13, 2012 12:07:52 PM -   #20 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: John
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Had our MP 10 delivered last week, good quality and fast. Trouble is...need 3 heat presses to keep up LOL ! but plus side is got asked for 250 darks on Monday afternoon, for Tuesday morning. Done without a hitch

John

Old March 13th, 2012 Mar 13, 2012 12:28:24 PM -   #21 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Articulate Creation
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

One thing I just realized from a member of this forum who attended the Atlantic City show is that you can get the Neo at a show with Viper pretreater for 20K. That's pretty awesome and makes me excited for what will come next year since I had to postpone my purchase of any machine until next year ...apparently getting married and buying a house is supposed to be more important than new equipment.

The Following User Says Thank You to jmcgurren For This Useful Post:
allamerican (March 18th, 2012)
Old March 17th, 2012 Mar 17, 2012 9:04:39 PM -   #22 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: John
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcgurren
One thing I just realized from a member of this forum who attended the Atlantic City show is that you can get the Neo at a show with Viper pretreater for 20K. That's pretty awesome and makes me excited for what will come next year since I had to postpone my purchase of any machine until next year ...apparently getting married and buying a house is supposed to be more important than new equipment.
Postpone marriage and house purchase, buy new equipment, make more money, have a bigger wedding, and larger house. Win Win situation I'd say.

J/K congrats!
erka likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to JohnL For This Useful Post:
erka (October 25th, 2013)
Old March 18th, 2012 Mar 18, 2012 10:32:33 AM -   #23 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Articulate Creation
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL
Postpone marriage and house purchase, buy new equipment, make more money, have a bigger wedding, and larger house. Win Win situation I'd say.

J/K congrats!
Haha thanks. Yea I agree but the wife certainly will not!
erka likes this.

Old March 18th, 2012 Mar 18, 2012 10:39:50 PM -   #24 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Thanked 1,469 Times in 1,161 Posts

I wish this post is posted in NeoFlex too lol
Anajet has own pro and con, also the NeoFlex. Beauty is in eyes of the beholder. Goode luck!
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

Old March 19th, 2012 Mar 19, 2012 6:56:32 AM -   #25 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Angel

I witnessed the Mpower face to face and was definitely intrigue by its speed and quality at that speed for sure. NICE unit. My concern was 2 factors to consider

1. Why does its seem when a company feel strong about a product its almost seems over priced. Kinda like an iPad. I'm a Apple fan but my Asus Transformer was cheaper and does circles around the iPads but i still can't shake the urge to want one.

2. Anajet's reputation is tarnished in my view. I remember being blatantly being lied to about the most basic things when they were promoting their first printer.

This will always make me a skeptic. Then you have the kornit people who over engineer to the point you have to have an iron heart to deal with the machine lol. JMHO Top of the mourning to yah!!!!

Old March 19th, 2012 Mar 19, 2012 7:30:29 AM -   #26 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Angel, I hope you had nice St. Patrick's day. I said that all day long to all who wore green yesterday "top of morning to you". I wear Eagles green yesterday. Golf club, driving center city parade and at the breakfast, it was fun and many beers which is my favorite part.
What is your definition of quality you mentioned? I thought Irish is tuff and straight. one of my favorite race.

Last edited by allamerican; March 19th, 2012 at 07:37 AM..

Old March 19th, 2012 Mar 19, 2012 7:39:40 AM -   #27 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Good day Peter. Quality referring the image i saw being printed. And I'm a tough person to please. I was a little disappointed also with the images of choice fron brother to display when i know their machines can print better.

Old March 19th, 2012 Mar 19, 2012 8:00:36 AM -   #28 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

you have to ask anajet to agree to print it first but i have the artwork ready

Old March 19th, 2012 Mar 19, 2012 1:47:15 PM -   #29 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 Stitches
I am curious if the Ricoh print heads are a sure thing. I have a Rich 7000 for sublimation and print heads blew from clogging, in only owning less than year and half. Now they say you leave it on all the time so that won't happen although I did have it on most of the time. I know sublimation inks are different but we are still talking about Richoh heads being better than Epson. Can anyone explain that/can it be different for DTG?
Thank you for you become Neofamily at AC show. Remember I was your second husband? lol My regards to the First!!

Old March 20th, 2012 Mar 20, 2012 8:11:09 AM -   #30 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Talking Re: mPower or Neoflex???

Hi Second Husband!,
I sent you a post the week we got back-where the pictures you posted from the Atlantic City show, but have not seen where you saw it.
Great to hear from you and we are excited to get our new Neo.
I do have a question for you as I wish I had looked at the costs of the prints, I usually do, your tech told me it calculated it, but I never actually looked at the cost for the prints I watched you print. I have no idea what a design costs, like the Coke bottles with the girl on it you made for us (my son loved it and got many compliments at school on it). Do you all have a spreadsheet or something on that?

This is a discussion about mPower or Neoflex??? that was posted in the Anajet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in