[ZAZZLE] Zazzle Allowing Artists to Donate 100% To Sandy Victims! - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > Zazzle
Discuss the Zazzle service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" Zazzle sponsored forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future Zazzle members. Visit Zazzle.

[ZAZZLE] Zazzle Allowing Artists to Donate 100% To Sandy Victims!

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old November 8th, 2012 Nov 8, 2012 7:38:49 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Gale
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Zazzle Allowing Artists to Donate 100% To Sandy Victims!

Zazzle is letting artists select products to donate 100% of the profits (our profits AND theirs) to Hurricane Sandy Victims. These can be any products, not just Hurricane Sandy designs. You can get more details here:

Supporting the Recovery Efforts for Hurricane Sandy « Zazzle Blog

They are showing all the items artists are donating here:
Hurricanesupport T-Shirts, Hurricanesupport Gifts, Art, Posters, and more

To get your product listed there it seems like the tag hurricanesupport needs to be in the first 10 tags. I may be wrong on that, but I had one product that didn't show up there until I moved the tag to the first 10.

I'm so impressed by this. I mean, both CP and Zazzle has let us do this before, but not at 100%...they would donate 10% or so (like the recent Breast Cancer fundraiser at CP) or maybe have a few featured shirts that had a 100% donation. This is such a step past that and I'm really floored and thankful to see Zazzle doing this.

Last edited by scribbleprints; November 10th, 2012 at 08:41 AM.. Reason: grammatical error

Tags: , , ,

This is a discussion about Zazzle Allowing Artists to Donate 100% To Sandy Victims! that was posted in the Zazzle section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.