Help, I need driver for copam CP-2500 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Vinyl Cutters (Plotters) and Transfers

Vinyl Cutters and Transfers Category Sponsor

Discuss the various aspects of heat pressed vinyl transfers. Popular and new types of vinyl media, suppliers, vinyl cutters /plotters, press times, quality, how to instructions and more can be found in this heat press sub forum.

Help, I need driver for copam CP-2500

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 2nd, 2009 Apr 2, 2009 2:25:26 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: snir
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Help, I need driver for copam CP-2500

Hey all, I am new in this forum.. And I need your help..
I have COPAM CP-2500 Plotter and I have the program Artcut 2005 and signcutX2 they are very old so I Bought corelDraw X4 and i cant cut with this program, the program don't identify the plotter..
Maybe somebody have driver for the coreldraw X4 or have a solution for me...?
I thought about buying the flexisign 8.5 but i'm not sure she support my plotter...

Many TNX, Snir

Last edited by snirrr; April 2nd, 2009 at 02:31 AM..

Old April 2nd, 2009 Apr 2, 2009 9:50:49 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Ken

Default Re: Help, I need driver for copam CP-2500

Just use Corel Draw to design your vector art, then open the .eps file with SignCut for cutting.

Old April 2nd, 2009 Apr 2, 2009 6:14:15 PM -   #3 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Charles
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Thanked 1,608 Times in 1,315 Posts

another great assist by US Cutters....questioned asked and Ken had a response in about 7 hours...hell I have been on hold with some vendors that long!

We should note that Ken does yeoman's service in supporting cutters on the forum

Old April 3rd, 2009 Apr 3, 2009 7:26:50 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles95405
another great assist by US Cutters....questioned asked and Ken had a response in about 7 hours...hell I have been on hold with some vendors that long!

We should note that Ken does yeoman's service in supporting cutters on the forum

I help when I can.

There also is a Copam Windows printer driver available on our support site: support.uscutter.com

So, it might be possible to load the Windows printer dirver, then configure Corel to cut/ plot directly to the Copam through that driver, but I personally have not had much success in getting it working, so I could not walk you through setting it up.

Old April 4th, 2009 Apr 4, 2009 11:19:22 PM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: snir

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenimes
I help when I can.

There also is a Copam Windows printer driver available on our support site: support.uscutter.com

So, it might be possible to load the Windows printer dirver, then configure Corel to cut/ plot directly to the Copam through that driver, but I personally have not had much success in getting it working, so I could not walk you through setting it up.
First of all Tnx on your fast replay, I cant send the project that I done on corel draw to signcut because signcut doesnt support hebrew, i will try to use the windows driver if I will sucsses u will be the first to know how I done it...

Old April 6th, 2009 Apr 6, 2009 11:26:30 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Have you tried exporting the Corel file in .eps format, then opening with SignCut, as opposed to using the application launcher?

Tags:

This is a discussion about Help, I need driver for copam CP-2500 that was posted in the Vinyl Cutters (Plotters) and Transfers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.