User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

TShirtForums Mobile Apps
TShirtForums iPhone App
TShirtForums Android App

Follow T-ShirtForums on TwitterT-ShirtForums Video Channel on YouTubeBecome a Fan of T-Shirt Forums on Facebook

Add to Google

Subscribe to the T-ShirtForums Newsletter

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Vinyl Cutters (Plotters) and Transfers

Vinyl Cutters and Transfers Category Sponsor

Discuss the various aspects of heat pressed vinyl transfers. Popular and new types of vinyl media, suppliers, vinyl cutters /plotters, press times, quality, how to instructions and more can be found in this heat press sub forum.

Heat pressed Vinyl Letter Removal

Like Tree3Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old 4 Days Ago Apr 21, 2017 4:13:04 AM -   #31 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Di
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Heat pressed Vinyl Letter Removal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmopar64
I've got some posts somewhere... But I use goof off... I've taken names off of hoodies, t'shirts jerseys light and dark colored with no problems
The small amount of glue that is left behind disapears when the shirt is repressed... we even did one that we didn't put anything back on and we just pressed it to dry the goof off and you would never know anything was ever there

Good Luck
MM64
Thank you!! This worked like a charm on a $35 bag I was going to throw out. I used a Q-tip and sort of painted it on and it pretty much just peeled off. Great tip - much appreciated!

Di

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2 Days Ago Apr 23, 2017 8:42:10 AM -   #32 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Mike
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

So let get this right you are putting the goof off on the back side of the letter right ?

Old 2 Days Ago Apr 23, 2017 9:14:24 AM -   #33 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1WHITES
So let get this right you are putting the goof off on the back side of the letter right ?
We apply Goof Off from the back side with a Q Tip. Normally leaves very little residue.

This is a discussion about Heat pressed Vinyl Letter Removal that was posted in the Vinyl Cutters (Plotters) and Transfers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.