Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Need to Register?

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

Pro World Help Forums

PLEASE NOTE: The Pro World Support Forums are hosted by T-ShirtForums.com.

In order to post a question here, you will need to fill out the quick T-ShirtForums.com Registration form here to get new login details that you'll use to access the forum.

This will be separate from any login information you have for ProWorldInc.com. After you login to T-ShirtForums.com, this notice will automagically disappear :)

+   T-Shirt Forums > Official Company Sponsored Support Forums > Pro World Help Forums > Using Pro World Transfer Paper
Information and tips about using the heat transfer paper sold by Pro World.

Big Paperweight?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old August 8th, 2012 Aug 8, 2012 12:19:00 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Brenda
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Big Paperweight?

Hello. I posted here a couple days ago and I don't see my post. I use your heat transfers all the time on T shirts. They work very well. I decided to try making some of my own. Bought an Okidata Laser Printer and some different kinds of paper that you offer and have to say so far I am unimpressed. I used the CL Trimfree and the ImageClip. Followed the instructions to the letter. The images came out spotty in places using both kinds. Like where the ink didn't adhere to the material. 65% of it looked good. The rest not so much. It looked almost pixelated or something. Any ideas what I can do? Increase pressure? Increase heat? Increase Time?
I did read taking a towel and rubbing over the transfer before pulling off the paper. I will try it. Also, the images were coming out darker than the picture actually was. Don't know yet if this is a printer problem or a transfer problem. I tried lightening the image before print but came out the same way -darker. Begining to wonder if I don't have an expensive paper weight on my hands or if I will be able to figure this all out. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Tags:

This is a discussion about Big Paperweight? that was posted in the Using Pro World Transfer Paper section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.