T-Shirt Forums banner

Custom boxes and mailers.

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  maddog9022 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Invest instead in a pretty printed mailer. Especially one that can be reused. ( Linty Fresh — Bundle Box). They will go further than a hang tag.

I am not trying to be negative. I order a lot of stuff from a lot of different sites, and probably 1 our of 100 will have a hang tag. And they are a nuisance to me, especially if they are hard to remove. :)
Where can I get them boxes, they are so cool. I'd like to make my own!

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Re: Check out my tags!

Boxes, Shipping Boxes, Shipping Supplies, Packaging Materials, Cardboard Boxes - ULINE is one of many sources for the blank boxes. If you silkscreen, you can print them yourself with some waterbased ink.
Thank you, but I do not :/ Do you know the correct size mailer box for a t-shirt?

Also I am confused. It says QTY/BNDL 25. If I order 25 do I get 25 or bulk of 25.
http://www.uline.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?Model=S-12695BL&ref=5607&RootChecked=yes

#4 ·

Man, you go for the high priced stuff.

I was thinking of these Literature Mailers - White

47 cents for mine, $2.05 for yours! :)

To answer your question though, its 25 in a bundle. You have to buy a minimum of 24 X $2.05

Here is my beef with these boxes, as nice as they are. Did you notice the weight? .32 pounds! Thats 5 ounces. Multiply that times the postal rate.

That's why I like poly envelopes Uline Tear-Proof Polyolefin Mailers

They too can be printed and they weigh about 1/2 an ounce.

#9 ·

Man, you go for the high priced stuff.

I was thinking of these Literature Mailers - White

47 cents for mine, $2.05 for yours! :)

To answer your question though, its 25 in a bundle. You have to buy a minimum of 24 X $2.05

Here is my beef with these boxes, as nice as they are. Did you notice the weight? .32 pounds! Thats 5 ounces. Multiply that times the postal rate.

That's why I like poly envelopes Uline Tear-Proof Polyolefin Mailers

They too can be printed and they weigh about 1/2 an ounce.

soooo true...

i would rather spend the difference in cash on more marketing material to put inside the box/envelop.

add 1 flyer and 1 business card and i bet that those would stay around longer than a box.

then figure damage to the fancy boxes in shipping too...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.