video: behind the scenes at Linty Fresh - Eric's "Cribs" style video - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

TShirtForums Mobile Apps
TShirtForums iPhone App
TShirtForums Android App

Follow T-ShirtForums on TwitterT-ShirtForums Video Channel on YouTubeBecome a Fan of T-Shirt Forums on Facebook

Add to Google

Subscribe to the T-ShirtForums Newsletter

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Marketing

T-Shirt Marketing Category Sponsor

Discuss the fun task of marketing a t-shirt shop. Where to advertise, local marketing tips, word of mouth, press releases, search engine marketing, keyword advertising, magazines, etc.

video: behind the scenes at Linty Fresh - Eric's "Cribs" style video

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old November 1st, 2008 Nov 1, 2008 12:44:22 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 5,984 Times in 3,222 Posts

Talking video: behind the scenes at Linty Fresh - Eric's "Cribs" style video

Eric from LintyFresh did a cool little video that gives a little behind the scenes look at the setup of his clothing line.

This is a great video for people who are starting their own clothing lines. He shares a few tips on organization, packaging and flair

It also demonstrates a couple of other neat things:

1. You don't have to be a big mega company to present a professional appearance for your clothing line.
  2. Videos can be a great way to engage your customers and share cool info about your ideas and process.
  3. He paid way too much for that tiny gameboy button

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 5th, 2008 Nov 5, 2008 12:15:50 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Lizzy
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: video: behind the scenes at Linty Fresh - Eric's "Cribs" style video

I Adore Linty Fresh, Eric's fresh approach really is addictive. In the words of Seth Godin i really am a "sneezer" and i spread the word of Linty Fresh to my friends. I am the same with Johnny cupcakes.

Old November 5th, 2008 Nov 5, 2008 3:32:45 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Jon

Default Re: video: behind the scenes at Linty Fresh - Eric's "Cribs" style video

I just did an interview with him on my site. He's a really great guy and I wish him the best.

Old December 2nd, 2008 Dec 2, 2008 2:26:37 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Mike

Very cool. I did something SORT OF similar: a "How To Run a T-Shirt Company" video.

- Mike

Old December 23rd, 2008 Dec 23, 2008 12:22:03 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Ruchi

hmm, i wonder who Kyle is.. nice vid!

This is a discussion about video: behind the scenes at Linty Fresh - Eric's "Cribs" style video that was posted in the T-Shirt Marketing section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.