User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

TShirtForums Mobile Apps
TShirtForums iPhone App
TShirtForums Android App

Follow T-ShirtForums on TwitterT-ShirtForums Video Channel on YouTubeBecome a Fan of T-Shirt Forums on Facebook

Add to Google

Subscribe to the T-ShirtForums Newsletter

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services

T-Shirt Marketing Category Sponsor

Discuss the various t-shirt fulfillment services in this general fulfillment forum. Newer companies like RedBubble, etc can be discussed in this main forum.

Companies that have been around 2+ years (CafePress.com, Zazzle.com, Spreadshirt.com, PrintMojo.com, PrintFection, etc), may have their own separate subforums below (as demand permits).

personalised T-Shirts

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old 1 Week Ago Apr 18, 2017 12:43:29 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default personalised T-Shirts

Hello!

i'm new to this whole thing, tried to do it a while ago but failed so trying again. Just wondering how to make personalised shirts that the customer could personalise. So for example the shirt says "IS THE BEST NAME" and when the customer fills out the box with their name it will say "BILL IS THE BEST NAME" for example! I'm using shopify so something that could integrate with this would be good

Thanks!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 1 Week Ago Apr 18, 2017 4:34:51 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Joe

Default Re: personalised T-Shirts

If I understand your post, it sounds like a perfect job for vinyl. You can have the template loaded on your computer and customize with each name. Then just cut, weed and press.

Another option might be ink jet (JPSS) or laser (Image Clip) paper if you are doing these tees in white or light colors.

Old 1 Week Ago Apr 18, 2017 6:48:47 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanS
Hello!

i'm new to this whole thing, tried to do it a while ago but failed so trying again. Just wondering how to make personalised shirts that the customer could personalise. So for example the shirt says "IS THE BEST NAME" and when the customer fills out the box with their name it will say "BILL IS THE BEST NAME" for example! I'm using shopify so something that could integrate with this would be good

Thanks!!

We use vinyl for this. It is great for 1-10 shirts at a time, and you can customize each name as you print. Vinyl is heat press material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 4 Days Ago Apr 21, 2017 9:31:37 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Gene

This can be done easily with DTG. We load the basic design and then insert whatever the client wants. This makes it possible to do one at a time as well as adjust the scrpt to individual's desires. There is no expense incurred as printing is done only after a sale and payment. A DTG provider might be your most flexible and least expensive in the long run.

Old 1 Day Ago Apr 23, 2017 4:51:34 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

We would use DTG but are considering adding on vinyl. Vinyl seems like it is more time consuming.

Old 1 Day Ago Apr 23, 2017 9:19:29 PM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Sharon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanS
Hello!

Thanks!!
Besides vinyl, you can try rhinestone transfer. With the bling design of rhinestones, you can also get a personalized shirt.

It's Sharon from CSTOWN, we did rhinestone transfers things for 10 years, and it is so popular among our customers. If you are interested in the little bling things, you can try.

Hope my answer can help you.

Sharon from CSTOWN.

This is a discussion about personalised T-Shirts that was posted in the T-Shirt Fulfillment Services section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.