Need A All Over Print Hoodie and Sweatshirt fulfillment service - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

TShirtForums Mobile Apps
TShirtForums iPhone App
TShirtForums Android App

Follow T-ShirtForums on TwitterT-ShirtForums Video Channel on YouTubeBecome a Fan of T-Shirt Forums on Facebook

Add to Google

Subscribe to the T-ShirtForums Newsletter

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services

T-Shirt Marketing Category Sponsor

Discuss the various t-shirt fulfillment services in this general fulfillment forum. Newer companies like RedBubble, etc can be discussed in this main forum.

Companies that have been around 2+ years (CafePress.com, Zazzle.com, Spreadshirt.com, PrintMojo.com, PrintFection, etc), may have their own separate subforums below (as demand permits).

Need A All Over Print Hoodie and Sweatshirt fulfillment service

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By splathead

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 16th, 2016 Feb 16, 2016 2:03:20 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

You can call me: Obie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Need A All Over Print Hoodie and Sweatshirt fulfillment service

Is there any website like printful and print aura that do All Over Print Hoodie and Sweatshirt fulfilment. I could not find one.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 16th, 2016 Feb 16, 2016 2:25:59 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

splathead's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: Joe
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Thanked 2,257 Times in 1,991 Posts

Default Re: Need A All Over Print Hoodie and Sweatshirt fulfillment service

The issue with all over printing on hoodies is it has to be printed before the hoodie is assembled (cut and sew).

This process takes time and would not be a good fit with the printfuls and print auras of the world. It also doesn't lend itself to a one-off.

Old March 20th, 2016 Mar 20, 2016 11:02:06 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Poppy

It's a great concept and idea, I would love it if there was. It is true what Joe said, printing needs to be done before sewing the garment on. The only option that i know is finding a supplier who does 3d printing, and there you are looking at setting up with stock that you may not be able to sell and and upfront cost of minimum print of 100.

Do let us know if you do find a printing and fulfilment company that is cost effective, affordable, great quality...quite hard to find.

Old 1 Week Ago Mar 20, 2017 8:36:41 AM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member

You can call me: Kobe

[url]www.StraightHoodie.com[/url]
Is the answer

Old 1 Week Ago Mar 20, 2017 11:48:51 PM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member

You can call me: ozman

hi all,

I have a larger DTG Xpress with a bed size of 44*100 inches.I may be able to do all over hoodies and sweat shirts in cut patterns and then get them stitched.There is no way one can print all over in stitched form for such garments.
Actually I am doing such projects for certain fashion designers after applying screen printing table adhesive on the steel bed.

Hope this helps!

This is a discussion about Need A All Over Print Hoodie and Sweatshirt fulfillment service that was posted in the T-Shirt Fulfillment Services section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.