T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services

T-Shirt Marketing Category Sponsor

Discuss the various t-shirt fulfillment services in this general fulfillment forum. Newer companies like RedBubble, etc can be discussed in this main forum.

Companies that have been around 2+ years (CafePress.com, Zazzle.com, Spreadshirt.com, PrintMojo.com, PrintFection, etc), may have their own separate subforums below (as demand permits).

Review of Tagless Threads - Bad experience

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old January 2nd, 2012 Jan 2, 2012 12:55:39 PM -   #31 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Review of Tagless Threads - Bad experience

@Rodney. When it takes a company weeks to reply, that is fraudelent. I am paying for a service I am clearly not receiving. As it turns out, I received a reply today. What was the response? Should be no surprise to this thread "We haven't received the plain gray t-shirt from the supplier". Um, really? That sounds fraudulent to me. I ordered one shirt, printed on a basic gray shirt. Why is this company even selling items they clearly don't have in stock? I can tell you now, it doesn't take WEEKs to get one t-shirt from a supplier. I would love to call their supplier and even verify they placed an order.

Old January 2nd, 2012 Jan 2, 2012 3:04:17 PM -   #32 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: TT Team
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Frapps, I will be looking into this. There must be an issue of miscommunication here as generally one shirt is shipped within 5-10 business days normally and 2-4 days for a rush.

And, yes we are closed today because today is the observance day for New Year's Day. That is why you got voicemail and I can assure you we are not a fraudulent company. I do not think you should say such things about a company unless you really know, with all do respect.

Old January 2nd, 2012 Jan 2, 2012 3:21:24 PM -   #33 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Patrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frapps
@Rodney. When it takes a company weeks to reply, that is fraudelent. I am paying for a service I am clearly not receiving. As it turns out, I received a reply today. What was the response? Should be no surprise to this thread "We haven't received the plain gray t-shirt from the supplier". Um, really? That sounds fraudulent to me. I ordered one shirt, printed on a basic gray shirt. Why is this company even selling items they clearly don't have in stock? I can tell you now, it doesn't take WEEKs to get one t-shirt from a supplier. I would love to call their supplier and even verify they placed an order.
Dude, chill. They ran out of stock. It happens in companies of all sizes and by no means is fraudulent. And, for the record, many manufacturers can take weeks or months to ship certain lines.

Don't go around accusing people of fraud. On the Internet things like that can get blown out of proportion very quickly.

Let these guys get back from the holiday tomorrow and call them. I the product is back ordered and you don't want to wait they will probably give you a refund or a credit to get something else.

Old January 9th, 2012 Jan 9, 2012 8:07:39 PM -   #34 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Thanked 5,781 Times in 3,158 Posts

Quote:
When it takes a company weeks to reply, that is fraudelent
I'd just call that slow service. Definitely not fraudulent.

Quote:
Should be no surprise to this thread "We haven't received the plain gray t-shirt from the supplier". Um, really? That sounds fraudulent to me. I ordered one shirt, printed on a basic gray shirt. Why is this company even selling items they clearly don't have in stock?
Certain blank t-shirts go out of stock from manufacturers all the time, unfortunately.

I don't know if that's what happened in this specific case, but it's not rare.

Companies that do custom printing don't stock every single t-shirt style, color, size option that they offer to customers. That would make it impossible to warehouse with all the different combinations out there, so when a customer places an order, they place an order with their supplier.

It's actually a very common practice.

I really hope this order all gets sorted out for you.

I'm not defending slow service. I just wanted others who may be reading this thread know that there's a big difference between slow service and fraud, and some of the things that happened could be explained.

Old January 10th, 2012 Jan 10, 2012 1:06:12 AM -   #35 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

@Frapps :

It took me a while to find your order and try to figure out who you were because I could not find it from "Frapps".

I would like to point out that this post is extremely exaggerated as we did not take weeks to reply. You emailed us when we were closed for the holiday which is why you did not receive a response the first time. You emailed two days later and even though we were still closed for the holidays and called us fraudulent. Our Customer Service Manager responded to you from home on his own time. What is fraudulent about this? Like I said, it is damaging to use that term on a public forum without trying to work this out with a company first.

I understand you paid for RUSH service, but please note you completed payment on the order at the busiest time of the year and we do state that the order is expected to arrive; not the order will arrive by said date.

Please remember that our Customer Service Manager immediately said he would refund you for the RUSH fees and that we would send it out. He also told you that if you wanted to cancel and receive a complete refund that he would do so. We awaited your decision. You responded asking "when will it ship out?" He responded and told you they would ship on the 4th. We did not hear back from you until today,Monday January 9th and we refunded you immediately.

You wrote this post on the 2nd before allowing us the chance to fix it with you. I understand you are entitled to your own opinion, but to call a company fraudulent for not answering your email before two days on a holiday is arbitrary.

You have received a refund as requested the same day you asked for it (although it is the 10th you can see the time we are writing this and that it is still our workday). I have never seen this service from a fraudulent company. And your refund would have been to you on the 2nd or 3rd had you let us know that was how you wanted to proceed.

We have been in business for 6 years and printing one shirt is a piece of cake and we would not sacrifice our integrity or reputation over one shirt. The simple fact of the matter is this: you ordered during our busiest time. We print all orders in the order in which they were received and the same goes for RUSH orders. There are many around the holidays. Sometimes there are not enough hours in each work day. I apologize that you were not warned, but our terms note that this is not guaranteed.

Hopefully if you have a business, your customers will give you a better chance than you gave us before they put the word "fraudulent" on the internet. I can assure you that if you were to come in and meet us, you would re-think the discordant post.

Thank you for your time. I apologize for your inconvenience and hope you recognize our willingness to resolve this for you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taglessthreads For This Useful Post:
headfirst (January 10th, 2012), IamRYR (January 11th, 2012)
Old January 14th, 2012 Jan 14, 2012 4:55:42 PM -   #36 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Kurt from Taglessthreads,

I private messaged you, I have something to discuss with you.

Old April 17th, 2012 Apr 17, 2012 11:05:40 PM -   #37 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Very bad experience with Tagless Threads, took me over two months for four designs for about 300 shirts. Email after email after email, got my order to find a large number of shirts missing and some had stains and as far as the quality most designs were crooked and the tagless tags looked like a blind guy was working that day. Took me over a month just to get a refund on the missing shirts. Total waste of time.

Old April 24th, 2012 Apr 24, 2012 9:48:56 PM -   #38 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

"DukeErrl" it's unfortunate to hear this. We are very strict when it comes to quality before leaving our facility. I don't see any claims or refunds do to crooked tags or designs.

If you could give me your real name I could look it up and get to the bottom of this.

Old April 26th, 2012 Apr 26, 2012 10:56:53 AM -   #39 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

It took another month to get my Refund back. Every thing was taken care of after a new hire came in and finally did some thing about it. This I remind you she took care of this in a couple of days that took other employees over a month to do! I wasted to much time and money with this company, what they don't tell you is that if you order from the online designer that you will get cheap work done! It should be the same quality as your other services. Good luck with your company!

Old April 26th, 2012 Apr 26, 2012 2:01:47 PM -   #40 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

I cannot respond to your situation unless I have an actual name to validate your order/issues.

What I can say is that, yes we have had employees in the past who were not efficient which is the exact reason why they are no longer here. And it was not a new hire that took care of you - it was one of the owners and of course an owner of a company would take care of you within hours.

Also, our prints are as good as the customer's artwork so I am not sure what you ordered, but this could be a factor of your "cheap work". Like I said, I would like to respond and look into your situation but your username is nothing like any name we have in our database so you would need to tell me who you are in order to do that.

If you do not tell me a name, (you are welcome to private message me if you do not want to post it on the forum) I will assume that this review is not from a real customer.

Old April 26th, 2012 Apr 26, 2012 2:10:40 PM -   #41 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

There's no need for me to contact you with my real name the matter has already be handled I am just speaking of my experience and I don't need to tell you who I am just so you can find some excuse to back your self up with. Crooked designs and tags as in cheap work is what I was talking about. My review is meant for customers not the owners trying to back peddle. Good luck with your company but you lost me as a customer.

Old April 26th, 2012 Apr 26, 2012 5:26:00 PM -   #42 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

DukeErrl,

From the prospective of a business owner who has had competitors create dis-honest posts such as this one, it looks suspicious when you cannot tell me who you are- but even more so when you have no other history on this forum besides to badmouth our company.

There is no back peddling here because if you were truly a Customer, you said it yourself, you would have been taken care of. I am simply addressing this because no one wants to see a negative post about their company. What is the need to hide behind the name "DukeErrl"?

Old April 26th, 2012 Apr 26, 2012 5:38:23 PM -   #43 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

This is a review of my experience not an area for you to try and explain your self. I know how I was treated and the quality of product I got in return. I will not return as a customer if some one else reads this and decides to still work with you that's all good I'm not trying to hurt your company only bad work ethic will do that. You make the customers sign a form that's says you can't talk about the company no matter how bad your experience is well that's seems really fishy since you keep asking for my real name.I'm not the only one on this site who has had a problem with your company and all you do is tell the customer that their wrong and it's not your fault. Like I said before this is my experience others may have a different experience don't take what I say change your mind about this company take your own risk! Now that being said you should get off the internet and get back to your real job making sure you don't have any more problems instead of trying to play catch up!

Old April 26th, 2012 Apr 26, 2012 5:47:04 PM -   #44 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Royce (not Roy)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

It is becoming obvious that DukeEarl is just a "windbag"...I find it troubling when someone joins a forum for the sole purpose of bashing a vendor and then will not give the vendor the opportunity to investigate the claim further....

Old April 26th, 2012 Apr 26, 2012 6:00:19 PM -   #45 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Oh man your so right I just joined here to look threw the forums and find one that was already talking about there experience with Tagless Threads just so I could talk **** on just one single company... Are you kidding me? Just cause I haven't been on this thread for as long as some of you that you think its some kind of scam? What do I have to gain for telling my experience?Hey Royster heres an idea talk about stuff you know and don't involve yourself in other peoples situations if it has nothing to do with you. This matter is already taken care of by Tagless so I don't see the need to re hash the problem. I had a bad experience that's all if we can't speak the truth then there's just censorship!

Tags: ,

This is a discussion about Review of Tagless Threads - Bad experience that was posted in the T-Shirt Fulfillment Services section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.