User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

TShirtForums Mobile Apps
TShirtForums iPhone App
TShirtForums Android App

Follow T-ShirtForums on TwitterT-ShirtForums Video Channel on YouTubeBecome a Fan of T-Shirt Forums on Facebook

Add to Google

Subscribe to the T-ShirtForums Newsletter

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt News and Articles > T-Shirt Articles
T-Shirt Articles, Interviews, How-To Instructions and Reviews covering a variety of subjects related to t-shirts.

Roland BN20 VersaStudio installation and review

Like Tree20Likes

Share This Thread Article Tools
Old September 22nd, 2011 Sep 22, 2011 6:15:03 AM -  
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

is a forum sponsor who has contributed over 1000 helpful posts in the forums!

You can call me: Steven
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Roland BN20 VersaStudio installation and review

I recently had the opportunity to install 2 of the new Roland BN20 VersaStudio desktop printer / cutters. There have been many inquiries and requests for information and a "real" assessment of how well these units perform and if it is really a viable solution to different problems they have been...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 17th, 2016 Jun 17, 2016 2:49:24 PM -   #210 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I been reading about this printer, I really like to have one, but at the same times, a lot of negative feedback
What is the price on this printer?
Does they have make any update to the printer?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 1 Week Ago Mar 17, 2017 5:44:56 AM -   #211 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Blair
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: Roland BN20 VersaStudio installation and review

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, was just curious what type of heat transfer material Roland BN20 owners are using? Just recently got ours along with some of the Roland HTM3. It's fine for numbers and smaller logo's but overall I find it way too shiny and plastic looking a full front print. It feels like a fridge magnet strapped onto your shirt too. Just not acceptable for me for a graphic tee. What is everyone else using?

Old 1 Week Ago Mar 21, 2017 4:44:45 PM -   #212 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Bob
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default Re: Roland BN20 VersaStudio installation and review

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba_steve2699
Good eye! It was taken at my shop. They brought the BN20 here to go over the installation and do some training. It will be back today for the Versacamm class so maybe we can get some more pictures and a few other points of view on it.
Do you sell the units for Stahls? I'm interested in purchasing one and would feel a whole lot better buying from someone close by (I'm in southern Vermont and it seems your in Clifton Park NY?). Having a Tech within driving distance is a huge plus also.

This is a discussion about Roland BN20 VersaStudio installation and review that was posted in the T-Shirt Articles section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Article Tools