User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

TShirtForums Mobile Apps
TShirtForums iPhone App
TShirtForums Android App

Follow T-ShirtForums on TwitterT-ShirtForums Video Channel on YouTubeBecome a Fan of T-Shirt Forums on Facebook

Add to Google

Subscribe to the T-ShirtForums Newsletter

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Screen Printing

Screen Printing Category Sponsor

Discuss the various aspects of screen printing. Inks, speciality printing, print locations, durability, etc.

help me: how to screen print

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 27th, 2007 Feb 27, 2007 11:50:44 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: olamide
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Post help me: how to screen print

i want to lean how to screen print, and i need all the help i can get
olamide

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 27th, 2007 Feb 27, 2007 11:57:51 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: tron
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: help me

Olamide,

You're at the right place! I've picked up a lot lurking in these forums for a while, and just started posting (with questions). For the general idea of things, this tutorial is pretty good, from No Media Kings. Good luck!

Old February 27th, 2007 Feb 27, 2007 1:15:14 PM -   #3 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Fluid's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: Richard
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)

Default Re: help me

I would suggest getting the "bible" T-Shirts For Fun & Profit. It covers a good amount of the business and worth the 35$ I believe it is. You can find it here
U.S. Screen Print and Inkjet Technology

Old February 27th, 2007 Feb 27, 2007 2:14:18 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 5,988 Times in 3,222 Posts

Default Re: help me: how to screen print

Also check out this article posted in the forums a while back:
A quick "How To" in screen printing

Old February 27th, 2007 Feb 27, 2007 4:24:34 PM -   #5 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Solmu's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: Lewis
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Default Re: help me: how to screen print

And take a look at local short courses. Getting some hands on help to at least learn the basics should speed your understanding of the process considerably.

This is a discussion about help me: how to screen print that was posted in the Screen Printing section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.