User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

TShirtForums Mobile Apps
TShirtForums iPhone App
TShirtForums Android App

Follow T-ShirtForums on TwitterT-ShirtForums Video Channel on YouTubeBecome a Fan of T-Shirt Forums on Facebook

Add to Google

Subscribe to the T-ShirtForums Newsletter

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Rhinestone Decoration

Rhinestone Category Sponsor

Discuss the different methods of adding some bling to your designs. Rhinestone and rhinestud transfers, templates, equipment, software and supplies are inlcuded in this forum.

Where to buy rhinestones, templates, transfer paper

Like Tree2Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 31st, 2015 Mar 31, 2015 5:11:12 PM -   #16 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Where to buy rhinestones, templates, transfer paper

"i use Nayana USA, High Quality Heat-Transfer Supplier for pre made rhinestone designs. only thing is, they have a minimum of 12 per design. They are wholesale prices so the prices are very cheap."

And their rhinestone transfers are CHEAP as in missing backings and the transfers just fall apart.

I have a large box filled with well over 200 useless transfers that Nayana made for me that have stones that have fallen off.

Avoid Nayana

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 31st, 2015 Mar 31, 2015 5:44:26 PM -   #17 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzanitafarms
"i use Nayana USA, High Quality Heat-Transfer Supplier for pre made rhinestone designs. only thing is, they have a minimum of 12 per design. They are wholesale prices so the prices are very cheap."

And their rhinestone transfers are CHEAP as in missing backings and the transfers just fall apart.

I have a large box filled with well over 200 useless transfers that Nayana made for me that have stones that have fallen off.

Avoid Nayana
are you following me? ive never had a problem with them or shineart.... and im sure plenty of people also had a good experience with them as well.

Last edited by StoneNinja; March 31st, 2015 at 07:27 PM..

Old April 1st, 2015 Apr 1, 2015 9:24:34 AM -   #18 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Eric Deem
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

The Rhinestone World - They are located in Bradenton Florida and are really sharp about the industry and products.

Old 1 Week Ago May 14, 2017 3:39:51 PM -   #19 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Angie & RO

We have used several stores in the past--Proworld, and SK Houston are two. We mostly make out own now, but those are also good wholesale stores to check.

This is a discussion about Where to buy rhinestones, templates, transfer paper that was posted in the Rhinestone Decoration section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.