Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Need to Register?

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

Pro World Help Forums

PLEASE NOTE: The Pro World Support Forums are hosted by T-ShirtForums.com.

In order to post a question here, you will need to fill out the quick T-ShirtForums.com Registration form here to get new login details that you'll use to access the forum.

This will be separate from any login information you have for ProWorldInc.com. After you login to T-ShirtForums.com, this notice will automagically disappear :)

+   T-Shirt Forums > Official Company Sponsored Support Forums > Pro World Help Forums
Officially sponsored help forums for Pro World. Get help from fellow customers and official company representatives about products sold by Pro World.

Just statring out

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 13th, 2011 Feb 13, 2011 3:50:58 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: tim
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Just statring out

can any one tell me more about this company.
It looks like they have very nice things and prices. but I have also read some stuff bad about them on here. So i am wanting to know if the trouble people have had was fixed or not.
Also why dont they offer a catalog you can buy?
I am wanting to do pet shows and other places, and how can people see all the transfers if they dont have a computer. Thanks

Old February 13th, 2011 Feb 13, 2011 4:02:52 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Loretta
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Default Re: Just statring out

Quote:
Originally Posted by tctim2011
can any one tell me more about this company.
It looks like they have very nice things and prices. but I have also read some stuff bad about them on here. So i am wanting to know if the trouble people have had was fixed or not.
Also why dont they offer a catalog you can buy?
I am wanting to do pet shows and other places, and how can people see all the transfers if they dont have a computer. Thanks
What company?

Not having a catalog to take with you is frustrating. I'm having issues with something similar right now. I have catalogs, but no prices because the prices are all online but where I'm at I don't have electricity, a computer, or access to the internet..

Old February 14th, 2011 Feb 14, 2011 3:25:34 AM -   #3 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Ed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Tim. Please give me a call. I can supply some older catalogs that will help you to show the pet designs. Ed 800-678-8289

Old February 15th, 2011 Feb 15, 2011 5:43:28 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

We ordered 144 sheets last week and we printed 10 different images and many different colored shirts... I could not be happier... we are so happy with them that we are planning on ordering 300 designs and 6 of each... Now I'm just trying to calculate the cost to have our 30 original designs turned into transfers. We also have a Versacamm VS540 and we are just trying to justify cost compared to feel right now.. The feel of proworld blows away vinyl printed on the 540 but, the cost is double because our designs are mostly 3-4 color and are to big to gang.. but, we will be ordering enough to get 10% off the order which we could use that savings to purchase our designs.... Just thought of that while posting

This is a discussion about Just statring out that was posted in the Pro World Help Forums section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.