Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Need to Register?

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

Pro World Help Forums

PLEASE NOTE: The Pro World Support Forums are hosted by T-ShirtForums.com.

In order to post a question here, you will need to fill out the quick T-ShirtForums.com Registration form here to get new login details that you'll use to access the forum.

This will be separate from any login information you have for ProWorldInc.com. After you login to T-ShirtForums.com, this notice will automagically disappear :)

+   T-Shirt Forums > Official Company Sponsored Support Forums > Pro World Help Forums
Officially sponsored help forums for Pro World. Get help from fellow customers and official company representatives about products sold by Pro World.

Customizing Pro World Transfers

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 4th, 2010 Jun 4, 2010 9:18:44 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: DARRELL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Customizing Pro World Transfers

Hello
We are going to be customizing some Pro World treansfers today, Adding a company name to them with our own plastisol transfers.
We have never done this before. Any ideas out there, So we dont make any costly mistakes.

BE GOOD
Darrell
Jalapeno Ink

Old June 4th, 2010 Jun 4, 2010 9:35:50 AM -   #2 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

splathead's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: Joe
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Thanked 1,966 Times in 1,722 Posts

Default Re: Customizing Pro World Transfers

Press whichever transfer you want as the background image. Then position the top transfer, cover the entire heat press with protective paper and press again. Depending on the type of transfers, the background transfer will have a flatter look to it than the top transfer.

The Following User Says Thank You to splathead For This Useful Post:
JALAPENO INK (June 4th, 2010)
Old June 4th, 2010 Jun 4, 2010 9:44:20 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Joe:
The customizing will be over the top and bottom of the transfer. Is it possible to position the transfers and press at the same time? I know we are not to use teflon sheets for the Pro world stuff, do you think parchment paper will work just over ours?

BE GOOD
Darrell
Jalapeno Ink

Old June 4th, 2010 Jun 4, 2010 11:15:41 AM -   #4 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

splathead's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

Of course, as long as the temp and dwell times are the same for both transfers, do them at the same time. I assumed there was some overlap.

parchment paper will work, although you don't really need it since you will have no exposed ink to worry about. I just use it as a habit to protect my upper platen.

Old June 4th, 2010 Jun 4, 2010 11:40:36 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Hello Joe:
We will start these in about a half hour. I will keep you up to date.

BE GOOD
Darrell
Jalapeno Ink

Old June 4th, 2010 Jun 4, 2010 1:44:09 PM -   #6 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Post pics!

This is a discussion about Customizing Pro World Transfers that was posted in the Pro World Help Forums section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.