User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

TShirtForums Mobile Apps
TShirtForums iPhone App
TShirtForums Android App

Follow T-ShirtForums on TwitterT-ShirtForums Video Channel on YouTubeBecome a Fan of T-Shirt Forums on Facebook

Add to Google

Subscribe to the T-ShirtForums Newsletter

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Plastisol Transfers

Plastisol Transfer Category Sponsor

Discuss the many aspects of plastisol (screen printed) heat transfers. Topics include where to buy, how to put them on t-shirts, quality, pictures, stock (pre printed) transfers and more. Read the definition of a plastisol transfer here.

WARNING to printers Hanif Dawson AKA T-shirt Boutique

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By seacookie
  • 1 Post By jennGO
  • 1 Post By franktheprinter

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old 1 Week Ago Jun 15, 2017 4:56:00 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Adam
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default WARNING to printers Hanif Dawson AKA T-shirt Boutique

It saddens me to waste not only my time but the time of other printers who work all day and then have to take time away from their families and time off.

Being a Combat Navy Veteran I am no stranger to defending myself against attacks even those towards my character, but I am having to basically launch a preemptive strike in this situation as this now former customer has told me that he intends to smear mine and my companies name in this forum.

I will give all the details and then if you like you can download all the emails in the attached .zip file. I will also be emailing Mr. Dawson to give him a opportunity to post his rhetoric in response and would invite any of my current customers to voice in.

Hanif Dawson of T-shirt Boutique placed an order for two different transfer designs for elementary school class the dimensions of the designs that he sent were approximately 8.5" x 8.5" ea. for both designs not unusual for designs that are supposed to be for elementary students.

On our order submission form on our website there is an area that takes up the full page before you are able to choose a file to submit that states "Please check your file before sending to insure that it is sized and ganged to the EXACT DIMENSIONS that you want printed we do not edit your art files, your design will be printed EXACTLY as you have it setup"

With this in mind my office manager received a call from a very irate Mr. Dawson that said his order had been printed incorrectly and they were to small, she asked if he sized them correctly prior to sending and he said yes he had sized them to full size 11" x 14". Upon rechecking the files we informed him that no he had not sized the images to those dimensions, he agreed he had sent them in the smaller size but said that we should have known that he wanted them full size, he then insisted that we reprint the order to the enlarged size at our expense and next day air to him, or he would be forced to use the internet to make us wish we had.

I'm no stranger to terrorist and make no mistake this guy is a millennial terrorist, he wants others to pay for his mistakes. I asked him how do you think I am responsible for paying for your mistakes? He said "I'm not asking you to pay for my mistakes, I'm just asking you to work with me" Now what is that supposed to mean?? Work with me?? Just another way of saying he made a mistake and would like me to pay for it.

Attached is the zip file with all the emails if you would like to see just what kind of a scumbag this guy is.
Attached Files
File Type: zip emails.zip (3.40 MB, 6 views)

Last edited by seaygraphics; 1 Week Ago at 06:17 PM..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 1 Week Ago Jun 15, 2017 5:10:43 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default Re: WARNING to printers Hanif Dawson AKA T-shirt Boutique

My popcorn is ready

Didn't read mails, but if you actually put them in zip file I suspect you have good proof

Send him to hell

The Following User Says Thank You to seacookie For This Useful Post:
seaygraphics (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago Jun 15, 2017 10:38:52 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Jennifer
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

People are always trying to bully businesses with bad internet reviews. Fortunately most people realize that some people are just crotchety. Combat him by replying to all of his reviews (w/o caps lol!) and I'm sure people will see the reviewer is in the wrong. I always read reviews with a grain of salt anyways, and your good portfolio will lay to rest any doubt anyone has.

Really though the guy sounds like a pita.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to jennGO For This Useful Post:

Old 1 Week Ago Jun 16, 2017 7:51:21 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Frank
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Yeah its a shame...I did open the zip file and read the emails back and forth. To me its very clear
you had a totally unreasonable customer here. Too bad as it does happen from time to time. It seems
to me like all he has to do is "retrace his footsteps" so to speak and see where he went wrong on this.

He probably is blaming you to "save face" with his end customer as it was they who were ultimately
dissatisfied. All you can do s move on...

The Following User Says Thank You to franktheprinter For This Useful Post:

This is a discussion about WARNING to printers Hanif Dawson AKA T-shirt Boutique that was posted in the Plastisol Transfers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.